ADVERTISEMENT

I asked the Google AI program to make

Radi Nabulsi

Publisher
Staff
Nov 17, 2003
a fake Kirby Smart leaked audio. Just to see what it would come up with. There are a few examples out there. Would it regurgitate those? Or would it just throw a bunch of Wikipedia information into a rant? Would it even be a rant? Here is what it gave me

Kirby Smart: "Listen up, boys. This is it. This is the game we've been waiting for all year. This is the game that will decide who is the best team in the SEC. And I know damn well it's not those Gators.

They're talking all that trash, but they don't know what's coming to them. They think they're going to come in here and roll over us. But they're in for a rude awakening.

We're going to come out of the gates swinging. We're going to hit them in the mouth and we're not going to let up. We're going to make them regret ever stepping foot on this field.

I know you're all ready to play. I can see it in your eyes. You're hungry. You're motivated. And you're ready to win.

So let's go out there and do this. Let's show them what we're made of. Let's show them why we're the best team in the state of Georgia.

Let's go Dawgs!"

Players: "Go Dawgs!"

Kirby Smart:
"(expletive) yeah!"

There was a second version:

"All right, listen up! This is it. This is the game we've been waiting for all year. This is the game that matters. This is the game that defines us.

We're playing the University of Florida, our biggest rival. They're gonna come out here and try to kick our ass. They're gonna talk trash, they're gonna play dirty, and they're gonna do everything they can to win.

But you know what? We're not gonna let them. We're gonna come out here and play our best football. We're gonna hit them in the mouth, we're gonna make them quit, and we're gonna win this game.

I know you guys are tired. I know you're sore. I know you've been through a lot this season. But you can't give up now. Not today. Not against Florida.

This is our time. This is our year. This is our game.

So let's go out there and show them what we're made of. Let's show them why we're the best damn team in the country. Let's show them why we're the Georgia Bulldogs!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News