ADVERTISEMENT

I did not realize, 'til today, that Kamala Harris has a nasally, whiny voice..........I wood still

wayxpython

Diehard supporter
Oct 20, 2011
Willacoochee, GA
have sexual intercourse with her, however, it wood be understood that she could not speak, only moans from the pleasure of my cock wood be allowed. That voice is hard on a white man's ears.

We're done as a nation state if that woman gets into the White House and Americans have to hear that Jennifer Lopez whiny voice.

190904191851-kamala-harris-climate-change-town-hall-large-169.jpg

have sexual intercourse with her, however, it wood be understood that she could not speak, only moans from the pleasure of my cock wood be allowed. That voice is hard on a white man's ears.

We're done as a nation state if that woman gets into the White House and Americans have to hear that Jennifer Lopez whiny voice.

Prolly best described as the shrill sound of a table saw cutting through 1-inch steel bolt.

Can somebody post a decent picture of her ass? I’ve been looking since she was a District Attorney. It’s like her ass is a national secret. Maybe she got a Hillary ass.

Can somebody post a decent picture of her ass? I’ve been looking since she was a District Attorney. It’s like her ass is a national secret. Maybe she got a Hillary ass.
I had to go deep into the bowels of Dark Web to find this picture; and, as expected, she does not have a black woman's shapely ass; thus, she is a faux black woman.
420x0.jpg

I had to go deep into the bowels of Dark Web to find this picture; and, as expected, she does not have a black woman's shapely ass; thus, she is a faux black woman.
420x0.jpg
Look to me like there could be a cute ass lurking under there. I agree, this is a wood ass. I wonder what her scent is, with the Indian and Jamaican blood, maybe a jasmine/musk sort of deal.

Thank you for finding me this side ass shot. If you find a full backass shot, please post it.

Look to me like there could be a cute ass lurking under there. I agree, this is a wood ass. I wonder what her scent is, with the Indian and Jamaican blood, maybe a jasmine/musk sort of deal.

Thank you for finding me this side ass shot. If you find a full backass shot, please post it.
The Dark Web could not confirm if this was Kamala's ass, but some claim she got this tattoo when she was with Willie.
IMG_7821_touch2_866.jpg

Last edited:

Horse Face......

people change to make the words rhyme!
Joe Walsh. the real badass Joe Walsh...

there are reasons,
there are consequences...

sigh...

"Asked if ZZ Top was ever played "on the X," Gibbons said: "We did, in fact. They do not have a pop music playlist, but the song was brought to attention of the station owner, who, it turns out, is an attorney in Del Rio who considers the station his favorite toy. He decided to have a 15-minute pop music segment, and we did get played on XERF and then on XERB in Rosarita. They also have XROC in Juarez. So it went full circle. We heard 'I Heard It in the X' on the X."
xer_artwork.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT