ADVERTISEMENT

I do think Israel

woofn

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
knows they have to protect their interest and lives vs their anti Jewish foes, including the ones here in America. Biden and the dem policy re Israel is is cowardly and stupid. We would never allow such an idiotic stance for America (even though at times it seems close) to protect ourselves from the endless killing we see basically every year against Israel. How the Jews in America put up with the dem appeasement to Iran, etc is beyond ridiculous…yet the majority vote dem every election. At times I just shake my head in amazement. Obviously as the case with the Palestinians the Middle East (not all) just sits and allows Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthi’s and Iran to do as they want. Maybe it’s just the way it will always be🤷‍♂️

knows they have to protect their interest and lives vs their anti Jewish foes, including the ones here in America. Biden and the dem policy re Israel is is cowardly and stupid. We would never allow such an idiotic stance for America (even though at times it seems close) to protect ourselves from the endless killing we see basically every year against Israel. How the Jews in America put up with the dem appeasement to Iran, etc is beyond ridiculous…yet the majority vote dem every election. At times I just shake my head in amazement. Obviously as the case with the Palestinians the Middle East (not all) just sits and allows Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthi’s and Iran to do as they want. Maybe it’s just the way it will always be🤷‍♂️
The Hamas lover Kamala would be the downfall for Israel

Republican presidents have done some pretty stupid stuff that is anti Israel. Daddy Bush began the 2 state solution. W. Bush forced Israelis out of Gaza in 2005.
Yup, I agree, but it got to a different level of love once Obama got in ofc and the Dems have followed that lead with Biden.

Reactions: wwforest
The Hamas lover Kamala would be the downfall for Israel
Her husband is Jewish and her cabinet economically are run by former Blackrock employees who would be pro Israel as one of them were previously head of the Central bank of Israel,...so their exists the political problem of Kamala being pro brown people but also pro money (pro Blackrock),...so how do you coalesce,..people.that are good at that attain power,..how to win all sides when some sides will be discarded later

Reactions: woofn
Her husband is Jewish and her cabinet economically are run by former Blackrock employees who would be pro Israel as one of them were previously head of the Central bank of Israel,...so their exists the political problem of Kamala being pro brown people but also pro money (pro Blackrock),...so how do you coalesce,..people.that are good at that attain power,..how to win all sides when some sides will be discarded later
Guess that’s why she’s skipping out on BN ‘s speech tomorrow?

Guess that’s why she’s skipping out on BN ‘s speech tomorrow?
Biden cannot campaign for her...Kamala will be out there and her people,...Jill will all of a sudden not be available and Hunter will be in the basement because of golden parachute agreements and protections against future prosecution

It’s funny how many Christians are against Gods Chosen People!

It’s funny how many Christians are against Gods Chosen People!
There is a poem by William Ewer that goes....
How odd of God to choose the Jews

Later Leo Rosten added to it.....
But not so odd as those who choose a Jewish God
Yet spurn the Jews

Reactions: stcodawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT