ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t care what MFNBC refers to as “protests”. They are rioting and looting.

Fake news gonna fake news

baghdad-bob.jpg

tenor.gif

That is true, what I was talking about was the meaning of the protest. While that one was NOT true, the spirit of what they were saying IS true in this case.

No, that isn't even true. The spirit of what they are protesting pales in comparison the the issues that actually harm their community. Yes, there are bad arrest involving black perps and white cops. Some of that may even be due to a cop being racist but these events are nearly universally condemned and happen on a somewhat rare basis.

When we start seeing mass protests due to kids being trapped in schools that do not place a premium on educating kids to the highest level possible. When we start seeing mass protests because criminals are running the streets and intimidating law abiding citizens. When we start seeing protests because murders are being released early and returned to their neighborhoods, then the spirit of the protest will be part of the equation.

Last edited:
These poor journalists are working themselves to death running around in a riot looking for white people to photograph.
Over the past 24 hrs my man, your true colors have unequivocally shined through! Thanks for raising your hand and being accounted for.

Reactions: celticdawg
Over the past 24 hrs my man, your true colors have unequivocally shined through! Thanks for raising your hand and being accounted for.
I will tell you or anybody else exactly where I stand on stealing, arson, vandalism, senseless murder, savage behavior, and what was likely unnecessary force by a cop. As well as on glorifyng a person who had served 5 stints in prison or jail.

Just call it what it is.

Sheesh.
No Doubt what they are doing does not do a damn thing to improve race relations . Hell it sets it back. These people thugs both white and black.
Everyone was appalled at action the cops and to see justice served but only a few want burn and loot

Reactions: GibsonDawg
No, that isn't even true. The spirit of what they are protesting pales in comparison the the issues that actually harm their community. Yes, there are bad arrest involving black perps and white cops. Some of that may even be due to a cop being racist but these events are nearly universally condemned and happen on a somewhat rare basis.

When we start seeing mass protests due to kids being trapped in schools that do not place a premium on educating kids to the highest level possible. When we start seeing mass protests because criminals are running the streets and intimidating law abiding citizens. When we start seeing protests because murders are being released early and returned to their neighborhoods, then the spirit of the protest will be part of the equation.
Abso-damn-lutely! This is exactly right!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT