ADVERTISEMENT

I feel bad for the single people now . It’s going be hard

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
to pick up women now . Social distancing is going to cause one night stands to be a thing of the past .

you may have to pass a temperature test . Long live grinding on the dance floor . Drinking colt 45 and doing ride the train and dip baby dip . Bake ham for those things .

to pick up women now . Social distancing is going to cause one night stands to be a thing of the past .

you may have to pass a temperature test . Long live grinding on the dance floor . Drinking colt 45 and doing ride the train and dip baby dip . Bake ham for those things .

Do young singles know how to date and mate? I thought they all played x-box and bought sexbots with Mom's Mastercard.

Do young singles know how to date and mate? I thought they all played x-box and bought sexbots with Mom's Mastercard.

I don’t know moose . I do know I’m running out of things to do and watch . I went to go get takeout and my favorite waitress acted like I was the virus . Broke my dam heart .

I don’t know moose . I do know I’m running out of things to do and watch . I went to go get takeout and my favorite waitress acted like I was the virus . Broke my dam heart .

UPS guy drove up while I was outside flirting with the exterminator lady this week. He got out of the truck and I started yelling "Don't kill me! Stay away!" He threw the box in the middle of my yard and drove off.

At some point soon we all gonna tell government to stick it and bust out of jail.

I don't know what's worse...social distancing or like when I was single....sweating out to see if I had vd.

I coughed a few times yesterday and I asked my blushing bride, could it be near the end ? She told me I was being stupid . Because I went to Walgreens after eating Zaxbys and my stomach got upset .

She told me I need to stop checking my temperature and relax .
The real Todd, if you and Blushing Bride ever bust up, will you consider an on-line dating site to find your next lover?
onlinedating.png

OCD I met Mrs. Moose on online dating. I had been trying to get back with ex-Mrs. Moose, then I found out some stuff she said and in one second flat her hold on me was gone. So I figured I would try the online stuff. I signed up on Match.Com and singlesnet.com in October, 2008. I posted a casual current picture, not some crap from twenty years ago. I was 45 and limited my searches to women from 40-47. Within days I was spending 4 hours a day emailing and talking on the phone to some very lovely ladies. I am no player, but it was a man's world.

So the present Mrs. Moose reached out to me on singlesnet. I was a lawyer but was dirt broke and did not hide it. She was a 39 year old widow, so she wasn't even showing up on my searches. I agreed to talk to her on the phone. We spoke several times and I was pretty bored. But I agreed to meet her for lunch at Buffalos in Dacula on a Thursday. I had set up another date on Saturday for lunch with the lady I really thought I liked.

Mrs. Moose came walking in to Buffaloes and I was sold. We stayed for four hours, then she had to go because her daughters were coming home from school. She came to my house for pizza on Friday and ended up staying the night. I had my other date on Saturday, since it was already scheduled. We met for lunch and it was so-so. So I called Mrs. Moose and asked her if she would go steady with me. We laughed and took down the dating profiles. We were married 60 days later. Now it's been almost 12 years.

The online stuff really surprised me.

OCD I met Mrs. Moose on online dating. I had been trying to get back with ex-Mrs. Moose, then I found out some stuff she said and in one second flat her hold on me was gone. So I figured I would try the online stuff. I signed up on Match.Com and singlesnet.com in October, 2008. I posted a casual current picture, not some crap from twenty years ago. I was 45 and limited my searches to women from 40-47. Within days I was spending 4 hours a day emailing and talking on the phone to some very lovely ladies. I am no player, but it was a man's world.

So the present Mrs. Moose reached out to me on singlesnet. I was a lawyer but was dirt broke and did not hide it. She was a 39 year old widow, so she wasn't even showing up on my searches. I agreed to talk to her on the phone. We spoke several times and I was pretty bored. But I agreed to meet her for lunch at Buffalos in Dacula on a Thursday. I had set up another date on Saturday for lunch with the lady I really thought I liked.

Mrs. Moose came walking in to Buffaloes and I was sold. We stayed for four hours, then she had to go because her daughters were coming home from school. She came to my house for pizza on Friday and ended up staying the night. I had my other date on Saturday, since it was already scheduled. We met for lunch and it was so-so. So I called Mrs. Moose and asked her if she would go steady with me. We laughed and took down the dating profiles. We were married 60 days later. Now it's been almost 12 years.

In this day and time . With this stuff call filters and creeps . No thank you. If the blushing bride leaves , then I will just get me a apartment and hang out at the pool .

You’ve got to use your head. You tell them you already had the corona and got well, so you can give them a shot of your antibodies. 99% of Alabama women would fall for that.

Strongly advise the NOONER!! 65

LOVE STORY! 65

There's my man! Where have you been? It's insightful and relevant thinking like this that disappears when you're gone.

I once took a girl I found on the internet out on a date. Apparently she was a well known model.

Needless to say things got hot and heavy that night. I started nibbling on her neck. She pooted and jumped out the window. I never saw her again.
It's just as well. I hate girls with inflated egos.

I don't know about young singles or care, but I think I'm gonna be able to go to town when this is all over. A real and mature woman has gotta have it. They can control it with the man they've ensnared for a while in order to use that nookie to get what they want, but they still need it as bad as any man and if your old lady ain't giving it to you every once in a while, she's likely getting it somewhere else.

Only exception is SOME of the older ones with hysterectomies dry on up and quit needing it, but not near all of them. This lockdown shit can't snuff out human nature and it's gonna be like shooting fish in a barrel if you're single when its jailbreak time. Just a hunch.

Fellers, JaneRussellDawg and I are a match.com success story. I was living in the Orlando area and working two or three dating sites at a time. I was in great physical shape and had gotten a professional photographer to take some real good pics of me. I was flat working it and was dating a couple of semi-steady girls at a time, good time girls, a model, and even a stripper (don’t do that). I was hittin it and gittin it and flat wearin myself out. All hot wimmins 45 to 60. I got burned out and wanted a real relationship and decided to expand my search. I found beautiful Jane in Melbourne Beach. She was from Georgia, graduated from UGA, and we had lived in 5 of the same places but had never met. She had even dated a guy at Georgia whose brother had gone to high school with me. We met and over 5 dates fell in love with each other and were married less than a year later. About four years in, we are happy as two pigs in slop living in our own little resort a half mile off the beach. She’s a hot sexy mess and sleeping nekkid as a jay bird next to me right now. I am the luckiest man alive.

Fellers, JaneRussellDawg and I are a match.com success story. I was living in the Orlando area and working two or three dating sites at a time. I was in great physical shape and had gotten a professional photographer to take some real good pics of me. I was flat working it and was dating a couple of semi-steady girls at a time, good time girls, a model, and even a stripper (don’t do that). I was hittin it and gittin it and flat wearin myself out. All hot wimmins 45 to 60. I got burned out and wanted a real relationship and decided to expand my search. I found beautiful Jane in Melbourne Beach. She was from Georgia, graduated from UGA, and we had lived in 5 of the same places but had never met. She had even dated a guy at Georgia whose brother had gone to high school with me. We met and over 5 dates fell in love with each other and were married less than a year later. About four years in, we are happy as two pigs in slop living in our own little resort a half mile off the beach. She’s a hot sexy mess and sleeping nekkid as a jay bird next to me right now. I am the luckiest man alive.
I hired a washed up stripper to manage my trailer park. She stole me blind and twice I made her give me her p***y money to make up what she had stolen In rents. The people in the park were complaining her ****y was no good and overpriced. I had two trailer loads of whores, one black and one Guatemalan and both complained she had an unfair advantage. Felt like I needed focking Kissinger to negotiate a whore arrangement. I sold the park and a month later she blew up her house and the office with a meth lab. There were dildos all over the roofs, whip bitch stuff. Never, ever mess with a stripper, imo.

Second luckiest! But I still love yer story.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
I don't know about young singles or care, but I think I'm gonna be able to go to town when this is all over. A real and mature woman has gotta have it. They can control it with the man they've ensnared for a while in order to use that nookie to get what they want, but they still need it as bad as any man and if your old lady ain't giving it to you every once in a while, she's likely getting it somewhere else.

Only exception is SOME of the older ones with hysterectomies dry on up and quit needing it, but not near all of them. This lockdown shit can't snuff out human nature and it's gonna be like shooting fish in a barrel if you're single when its jailbreak time. Just a hunch.

Phi Delta's answer to every woman! 65

WOW! 65

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT