ADVERTISEMENT

I feel like Napoleon when all of France's allies came in for the kill... ...

walesdawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Waleska, Ga
I took it easy on so many people. I was a great winner. I accepted pats on the back and congratulations, and offered humility and compliments of my own in return. After a controversial loss...going from clear #1 to not even being one of the 4 best teams in less than 24 hours....the 3 peat, the win streak (It all ended so fast). I've had people from everywhere coming in to mock me, stick the knife in....you know it's bad when Auburn Tigers are saying "roll tide" in your face.

That's what I get for being a gentleman. It afforded me no consideration in return. I mean...I freaking' took it easy on Crimson Tide people after 2021, for goodness sake. The nerve.....

Well, at 47 years old and an alumnus from '98, I have finally learned a lesson. It's us against them, all of them. I'm talking about the SEC. I'm done pulling for the SEC against other conferences. it's every man for himself. I don't care who it is, I'll never pull for an SEC school again (other than us).

Well, maybe the Mississippi schools...they never hurt anybody. And Vandy. That's pretty harmless. The rest of them better pray we don't beat them. I'll be at their house Sunday morning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News