ADVERTISEMENT

I guess allowing Alcohol sales is a sign of the times

bgs06758

National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2015
You can buy on the Lords day, you can buy at CFB games - heck we might as well start selling them in public school vending machines at this rate. It’s crazy how much our society has come to idolize drug and alcohol usage. Even on this site I see a pot company get advertised on the front page.

I’m sure many will disagree with me but to me this recent decision just shows how much our culture has degenerated

You can buy on the Lords day, you can buy at CFB games - heck we might as well start selling them in public school vending machines at this rate. It’s crazy how much our society has come to idolize drug and alcohol usage. Even on this site I see a pot company get advertised on the front page.

I’m sure many will disagree with me but to me this recent decision just shows how much our culture has degenerated
Good idea OP. Sure would have made AP Biology more fun!

Reactions: Chkn Dinner

Drinking a beer at a football game doesn’t make you a degenerate.

Straight Edge Drinking GIF by South Park

Glad to see you come out and say what needs to be said.

I have a great idea for op... How about you choose not to order any of the deliciously refreshing beverages? The pot company you spoke of has helped my child with Crohn's disease, but you are welcome not to purchase any of those too.
Medical is a COMPLETELY different concept

Go hang out in downtown Atlanta and smell around, see what you think is going on

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Get the age of consent changed to 15. Don’t even need parental consent as the teachers can give permission.

Not sure why we would limit alcohol use by age.

This would provide more freedom for our youth. A beer is not going to change their life.
They can enlist in the Services and be killed in combat but can't legally buy a beer or six pack.....Middle and High ages your just asking for trouble as they are knuckleheads when sober anyway.

count me in as someone who believes people who generally treat people well and drink / smoke weed are higher up on the "morality meter" than those who make it a point to impose their own version of morality on others with ridiculous judgement. Beer at a football game? Or on a Sunday? Really?

This kind of BS is actually what turns people off to go to Church. If you truly want to "convert," I suspect you will be a lot more successful appealing to folks as they are rather than the "hellfire judgement" approach.

At least you can drink a beer instead of a Coke and not have to endure the DooDoo ice smell....better have extra security and Ems available for the Sept. Games...
You can cut your nuts off, take drugs and call yourself a girl, but can’t drink a beer….. cut your breasts off and sterilize yourself with drugs to become a man, but can’t drink a beer……

My original post point was in jest, but we seem to be majoring in the minors. Satan is laughing his head off at these foolish humans.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
You can cut your nuts off, take drugs and call yourself a girl, but can’t drink a beer….. cut your breasts off and sterilize yourself with drugs to become a man, but can’t drink a beer……

My original post point was in jest, but we seem to be majoring in the minors. Satan is laughing his head off at these foolish humans.
Yet the dope and alcohol crowd think they are more intelligent and mature than regular people.

Reactions: bgs06758
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT