ADVERTISEMENT

I hate to say it, but the Democrats just do politics better.

poorpreacher

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2003
I'm not talking about policies. Politics.

They gaslight better
Their strategies are better
Their messaging is more effective
They are better at sparking enthusiasm
They are better organized
Their resolve is better
And when it comes down to it, they are absolutely unified.

I have to hand it to the Democrats. They know how to win.

On July 13, I was certain Donald Trump was going to be the next President of the United States. At this point, I don't think he stands a chance.

The Dems are better salesman,...and the Republicans turn the other cheek too much

Republicans should look at Matthew 10:16 “Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.”

Be meek, but imagine the intentions of those who are not, and act accordingly,..and all that stuff

The Democrats forced Trump to misspell Kamala's name.

The Democrats forced Trump to say she's only recently "turned" Black.

The Democrats forced Trump to disparage Kemp and his wife in his home state.

The Democrats forced Trump to say jobs that "illegals" are taking are Black jobs.

The Democrats forced Trump to wig out on Truth Social hoping Joe Biden will take his nomination back.

The Democrats forced Trump to say stupid stuff about Hannibal Lecter and sharks.

They some bad, bad people.

But Trump's doing well. He just got someone another "Black job".

8zktua.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: shonuff253
They only do better because of one thing… complete media and narrative control. The media writes the story and says what’s right and wrong, and they are happy to ignore pressing issues. Trump nearly got shot in the f*cking head and they’re trying desperately to forget about it now and dangle keys in front of peoples faces. Kamala lied about Biden’s health and WE DON’T KNOW WHO THE PRESIDENT’S BEEN FOR THE LAST FOUR F*CKING YEARS and they refuse to boil her alive for that.

There are many people on the right who will call Trump out when he does his stupid shit. Calling the Democrats out for their Anti-Semitic policies, the border, the economy, inflation, anything worth a D*MN and they lose their ever loving minds and try to attack you as a person and call you sheep. They hate this country and burn our flags but they still wanna live in it, they riot and loot poor businesses but only talk about January 6 because it’s the only riot they can pin on Republicans. They endorse Hamas and Iran who would happily genocide every trans and LGBTQ person if they could and think Women shouldn’t be allowed to drive yet say they stand for both.

Republicans can be held accountable. We’ve seen Trump get prosecuted and Republicans smeared. Trump couldn’t do a damn thing during his presidency without scrutiny. Democrats cannot. They can’t even tell us who the leader of the country is. That’s what at stake, we cannot live in a world where our government has zero accountability. When that happens you get Venezuela and death, for everyone Republicans and Democrats alike. I f*cking hate how far America has fallen where we can’t have civilized debates anymore and it’s become a race to the pits.

They only do better because of one thing… complete media and narrative control. The media writes the story and says what’s right and wrong, and they are happy to ignore pressing issues. Trump nearly got shot in the f*cking head and they’re trying desperately to forget about it now and dangle keys in front of peoples faces. Kamala lied about Biden’s health and WE DON’T KNOW WHO THE PRESIDENT’S BEEN FOR THE LAST FOUR F*CKING YEARS and they refuse to boil her alive for that.

There are many people on the right who will call Trump out when he does his stupid shit. Calling the Democrats out for their Anti-Semitic policies, the border, the economy, inflation, anything worth a D*MN and they lose their ever loving minds and try to attack you as a person and call you sheep. They hate this country and burn our flags but they still wanna live in it, they riot and loot poor businesses but only talk about January 6 because it’s the only riot they can pin on Republicans. They endorse Hamas and Iran who would happily genocide every trans and LGBTQ person if they could and think Women shouldn’t be allowed to drive yet say they stand for both.

Republicans can be held accountable. We’ve seen Trump get prosecuted and Republicans smeared. Trump couldn’t do a damn thing during his presidency without scrutiny. Democrats cannot. They can’t even tell us who the leader of the country is. That’s what at stake, we cannot live in a world where our government has zero accountability. When that happens you get Venezuela and death, for everyone Republicans and Democrats alike. I f*cking hate how far America has fallen where we can’t have civilized debates anymore and it’s become a race to the pits.
They have less control of that than they ever have. 70% of the Republicans get their news from Twitter and Truth Social.

They have less control of that than they ever have. 70% of the Republicans get their news from Twitter and Truth Social.
And there’s a concerted effort by Democrats to censor those platforms completely and their right to exist. For spreading “disinformation”, which is something being spread by literally every platform and media outlet because left or right they just can’t help themselves and be non partisan and do whatever they think supports their arguments and party no matter how much awful shit their own party does.

And there’s a concerted effort by Democrats to censor those platforms completely and their right to exist. For spreading “disinformation”, which is something being spread by literally every platform and media outlet because left or right they just can’t help themselves and be non partisan and do whatever they think supports their arguments and party no matter how much awful shit their own party does.
It won't matter. There's tons of websites for you to go to for fake news and you have three news networks now and still have all the afternoon radio shows. Your world will live on. Don't worry about it. You good.

Don’t disagree but his overall comments have merit. I listened to both VP candidates today. Both are solid on their feet and Vance was excellent in front of the press. I wouldn’t have picked either but one is getting much more favorable press than the other. It’s either because the Dems messaging is better or the other: the MSM pushes talking points. At first glance, they both seem sharp and on point to me.

Don’t disagree but his overall comments have merit. I listened to both VP candidates today. Both are solid on their feet and Vance was excellent in front of the press. I wouldn’t have picked either but one is getting much more favorable press than the other. It’s either because the Dems messaging is better or the other: the MSM pushes talking points. At first glance, they both seem sharp and on point to me.
One didn't say people without children are sociopaths and didn't call his running mate Hitler in the past. Might have something to do with it.

All the Republican Party had to do to win was ditch the MAGA movement and Trump. Haley would have won huge. But unfortunately too many boomers who believe everything they see from other boomers on TikTok and FB have held on to fake news and Trump lies.

It was really too easy - ditch Trump and win…

Very interesting to see if the MAGA movement dies along with Trump’s 2nd failed candidacy. Will they be smart enough to move on from him? I’d say it’s 50/50.

The big question is - what will the excuses be when (not if) he loses this time? He is already talking about it being rigged 🤣 … while also saying “too big to rig”… I personally feel Harris will win in a landslide.

Didn’t Kamala call Biden Racist?
No she didn't. She called him out for some policies he supported or didn't speak out against in the past. A far cry from saying he's Hitler. Remember, comparing someone to Hitler automatically means a deranged young man will climb on to a roof and try to kill the person you called Hitler. So JD is at least partially to blame for the assassination attempt. Mighty big of Trump to name him running mate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
All the Republican Party had to do to win was ditch the MAGA movement and Trump. Haley would have won huge. But unfortunately too many boomers who believe everything they see from other boomers on TikTok and FB have held on to fake news and Trump lies.

Very interesting to see if the MAGA movement dies along with Trump’s 2nd failed candidacy. Will they be smart enough to move on from him? I’d say it’s 50/50.

The big question is - what will the excuses be when (not if) he loses this time? He is already talking about it being rigged 🤣 … while also saying “too big to rig”… I personally feel Harris will win in a landslide.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I don't know that it'll be a landslide, but I think it could be by a wider gap than Biden's win four years ago. But, it's still a tossup. A lot of stuff going on right now domestically and internationally that could swing things one way or the other.

Rigged, stolen and on and on. He took the decorum and class of the Presidency and tossed it along with his morals.

But what about all the hats and shat. Would it be easier if they just dropped the “A” at the end….would that help?

They gaslight better
Their resolve is better

On July 13, I was certain Donald Trump was going to be the next President of the United States. At this point, I don't think he stands a chance.
But the biggest factor is that they LIE. About everything. If the media wood call them out on it they wood never win an election. Unfortunately the media is in bed with the dims, so that ain't gonna happen.

But the biggest factor is that they LIE. About everything. If the media wood call them out on it they wood never win an election. Unfortunately the media is in bed with the dims, so that ain't gonna happen.
But Fox, Newsmax, OAN, Epoch Times, Federalist Papers, Gateway Pundit......fair and balanced. Ammmeyeright?

So many pubs turned liberal in this thread. Lots of transitioning. It is fun to see them embrace their liberal roots. Even if they aren’t ready to come out of the closet and admit it yet. There is nothing wrong with being a liberal fellas. It’s ok. If you guys will send me your addresses I will send you some Maxine waters swag. Pubs reading this thread. Who will be the first to make the public switch? Who will put tampons in the men’s bathroom first?

One didn't say people without children are sociopaths and didn't call his running mate Hitler in the past. Might have something to do with it.
And one let his state burn and chose not to prosecute few if any its worst offenders. (Regardless, wasn’t my point. Both candidates had some negatives for sure, one current is getting a free pass and one didn’t. Vance is better than I thought, you will see it over the next few months.

And one let his state burn and chose not to prosecute few if any its worst offenders. (Regardless, wasn’t my point. Both candidates had some negatives for sure, one current is getting a free pass and one didn’t. Vance is better than I thought, you will see it over the next few months.
Minnesota and the rioting is not attacking his own party or people who support him. I know you guys want to equate every little thing.

I know some childless couples who I assume chose that for themselves who are big Trump supporters. Gotta wince a little bit when they hear him say that.

And having to hear him call their greatest POTUS evah Adolf. Well, gotta wince a little bit with that too.

The burning down thing is your talking point. You're on the other side. It's not the people who are on Walz's side who would say that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So many pubs turned liberal in this thread. Lots of transitioning. It is fun to see them embrace their liberal roots. Even if they aren’t ready to come out of the closet and admit it yet. There is nothing wrong with being a liberal fellas. It’s ok. If you guys will send me your addresses I will send you some Maxine waters swag. Pubs reading this thread. Who will be the first to make the public switch? Who will put tampons in the men’s bathroom first?
LOL!!…..don’t even know what liberal means anymore. I guess at one time I would have been considered liberal.

But start focking with my safety, money, public restrooms and some of this “inclusion” shat….. guess I can become a “conservative” in a NY minute.

Can’t wait to see who the first is to grab a few tampons in the boys/men’s restroom.

LOL!!…..don’t even know what liberal means anymore. I guess at one time I would have been considered liberal.

But start focking with my safety, money, public restrooms and some of this “inclusion” shat….. guess I can become a “conservative” in a NY minute.

Can’t wait to see who the first is to grab a few tampons in the boys/men’s restroom.
It’s hilarious to see the mental gymnastics for them to get there.

200w.gif

They gaslight better
Their resolve is better

Preach, if it makes you feel better. There will be an oh shit moment for Kamala. At some point the real Kamala will step into the light. She will do something so embarrassing they will feel like asking Joe to run again.

Last edited:
Preach, if it makes you feel better. There will be a oh shit moment for Kamala. At some point the real Kamala will step into the light. She will do something so embarrassing they will fill like asking Joe to run again.
Like having a rally in Pennsylvania and telling the crowd Shapiro is a terrible governor and that his wife is a terrible person, too?

Reactions: willdup

They gaslight better
Their resolve is better

They don’t really do anything better. The people who work for newspapers, news rooms, and late night comedians are all in the tank all day long.

Not to mention about 90% of college professors. Imagine with all that input… and Democrats STILL have to illegally import forgin nationals to win elections.

Crazy.

Trump losing definitely won’t have anything to do with putting up a new fresh candidate 3 months before election. Because people absolutely dont have a short attention span. The polls have been in their favor for the last two years. Absolutely.

They don’t really do anything better. The people who work for newspapers, news rooms, and late night comedians are all in the tank all day long.

Not to mention about 90% of college professors. Imagine with all that input… and Democrats STILL have to illegally import forgin nationals to win elections.

Crazy.
Would you like to hear only the news you want to hear? Well in 2024, that's exactly what you can do. The internet can provide every citizen of America with all the news you'd like to believe is true and none of the news you don't want to believe is happening.

Want to believe your candidate won the election? Done.

Want to believe your candidate is smart and the other one is not? Done.

Want to believe that it's a smart move to believe Vladimir Putin over your own country's intelligence agency? Done.

It's all here and you get to choose exactly what you'd like to hear.

Untitled_presentation_-_Google_Slides-2.png
8zl6zm.jpg

This is nonsense. It’s really too easy, Biden (the elected candidate) stays in and Trump wins. This is really not that hard to understand. Like OP said democrats just politic better, democracy be damned

If Biden doesn’t swan dive in the polls after debate he never steps down and loses handedly. I don’t see how you can argue against this

This is nonsense. It’s really too easy, Biden (the elected candidate) stays in and Trump wins. This is really not that hard to understand. Like OP said democrats just politic better, democracy be damned
How is democracy damned? If Biden's debate performance hadn't happened and he fell over dead a month later, would it be undemocratic if Trump didn't get to run against dead Joe Biden?

• Haha
I’m
How is democracy damned? If Biden's debate performance hadn't happened and he fell over dead a month later, would it be undemocratic if Trump didn't get to run against dead Joe Biden

I mean yea if you guys were smart enough to vote for a dead man 6 months ago. Then yes. Nobody made you guys vote for a corpse, you did that willingly

Like having a rally in Pennsylvania and telling the crowd Shapiro is a terrible governor and that his wife is a terrible person, too?
You act like that is abnormal. This is what he has been doing for 8 years. Oh god. Am I supposed to be surprised or shocked. I will be shocked however when Kamala answers her first real question. She isn’t mean according to the media. The funny part of this is, Kamala in her inner circle is a complete asshat. She has run off everyone. If you spent 30 minutes with either person not having a clue who either was, I promise trump would be the nicer person. That is what is funny. Trump has plenty of people that love and hate him. Kamala? Ever heard one person talk about what kind of friend she is. Or any acts of kindness caught off camera. You hear about it from Trump. Like it or not. He made minka cry for his generosity on morning Joe. 10 years later she hates him. They have you so hooked it is hilarious. They got you with the catch phrases. “She is so brave. She is a fighter”. 😂

I hope you read this paragraph. The same Dems calling him Hitler and coming at him with both barrels, are some of the same that loved him 20 years ago. Spoke highly of him. How many democrat politicians do you think he gave sweetHeart deals to stay in his hotels. Are you kidding me? In the 1000’s. What he is doing is for show. It is what he did to create his initial stir. And he has never stopped. I don’t like it. But it has lead to three nominations and a presidential term, for someone the first time around having no damn business being president

I’m

I mean yea if you guys were smart enough to vote for a dead man 6 months ago. Then yes. Nobody made you guys vote for a corpse, you did that willingly
Yeah, what I figured. Nothing was done that was illegal. Not my party, but seems most are happy with the outcome. I suppose democracy is claiming you won an election that you didn't and you don't have a sliver of proof that says you did?

• Haha
They are definitely better politicians because that’s what generally they have done for a lifetime. It is what defines them and they come at it from a different place.

That said, relax. Harris is having a moment. Trump had his a few weeks back. The electoral collage and the state of the economy for low and middle class does not bode well for the incumbent party.

The next phase will include the country getting to know Kamala better. Her voice. Her unscripted speaking. Even her scripted speaking. Her positions.

Bottom line this election splits 50/50 on popular vote, with millions more of New York, California, and Illiniois voters pumped about Kamala. They were out on Biden.

Trump sweeps AZ, NV, GA, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Didn’t Kamala call Biden Racist?
She implied it. Not directly. But it was so bad, she was asked to walk it back. It was so effective for her it put her on the map, and eventually where she is today. Anyone defending against that has an agenda. She had already done this several times leading up to the debate. She got a slap on the wrist when it looked like Biden would be the nominee.

Last edited:

If Biden doesn’t swan dive in the polls after debate he never steps down and loses handedly. I don’t see how you can argue against this
I agree with your statement. But what I was saying is that the GOP needs a new voice, badly. The Dems got it with Harris and people are rejoicing and donating at a record pace. They don't care that it's Harris - she isn't that great of a candidate... but it's someone NEW. 70%+ of Americans didn't want this same lineup for President.

If the GOP nominates Haley, they would have had this months ago and converted people, swung Independents and registered tons of new voters. Hell, I would have voted for Haley vs Biden... not because of her policies, but it's someone under the age of 70 FINALLY.

However, everyone bows down to Trump and goes from calling him America's Hitler to becoming his running mate. They are scared of him and have 0 backbone.

OP divine intervention saved Donald Trump's life on live television and the dems just nominated the incredibly unlikeable and dumb Camelia who in turn, went a chose a man who made pedophiles a protected class and turned his state into Somalia instead a charismatic jew from a battleground state and you are blackpilling?

No blackpilling OP

Edit* Oh and he also apparently drank horse semen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT