ADVERTISEMENT

I hate to say it, but the Democrats just do politics better.

Would you like to hear only the news you want to hear? Well in 2024, that's exactly what you can do. The internet can provide every citizen of America with all the news you'd like to believe is true and none of the news you don't want to believe is happening.

Want to believe your candidate won the election? Done.

Want to believe your candidate is smart and the other one is not? Done.

Want to believe that it's a smart move to believe Vladimir Putin over your own country's intelligence agency? Done.

It's all here and you get to choose exactly what you'd like to hear.

Untitled_presentation_-_Google_Slides-2.png
8zl6zm.jpg
I’m going to choose not to post the exact same thing from the lib side.

I'm not talking about policies. Politics.

They gaslight better
Their strategies are better
Their messaging is more effective
They are better at sparking enthusiasm
They are better organized
Their resolve is better
And when it comes down to it, they are absolutely unified.

I have to hand it to the Democrats. They know how to win.

On July 13, I was certain Donald Trump was going to be the next President of the United States. At this point, I don't think he stands a chance.
While I am sure they will pull it together before November, this is the most fractured I have seen the Democratic Party since Jimmy Carter.

So many pubs turned liberal in this thread. Lots of transitioning. It is fun to see them embrace their liberal roots. Even if they aren’t ready to come out of the closet and admit it yet. There is nothing wrong with being a liberal fellas. It’s ok. If you guys will send me your addresses I will send you some Maxine waters swag. Pubs reading this thread. Who will be the first to make the public switch? Who will put tampons in the men’s bathroom first?
is she the oldest rep? Can't think who else off the top of my head

is she the oldest rep? Can't think who else off the top of my head
Maxine is in her 85. I was just being funny. She is the Democrat who told people to threaten and make anyone not supporting the protest/riots at restaurants and make them uncomfortable. Tell them we don’t want them here. Her words. Ironically, she was being called racist and loudly being booed for her politics. Had to get police she wanted defunded to get her out of the restaurant. She is karma personified.

Napilitano is 86. She is the oldest in the house. Maxine is 85. There is another guy who is 86. I think all but Maxine are retiring.

They only do better because of one thing… complete media and narrative control. The media writes the story and says what’s right and wrong, and they are happy to ignore pressing issues. Trump nearly got shot in the f*cking head and they’re trying desperately to forget about it now and dangle keys in front of peoples faces. Kamala lied about Biden’s health and WE DON’T KNOW WHO THE PRESIDENT’S BEEN FOR THE LAST FOUR F*CKING YEARS and they refuse to boil her alive for that.

There are many people on the right who will call Trump out when he does his stupid shit. Calling the Democrats out for their Anti-Semitic policies, the border, the economy, inflation, anything worth a D*MN and they lose their ever loving minds and try to attack you as a person and call you sheep. They hate this country and burn our flags but they still wanna live in it, they riot and loot poor businesses but only talk about January 6 because it’s the only riot they can pin on Republicans. They endorse Hamas and Iran who would happily genocide every trans and LGBTQ person if they could and think Women shouldn’t be allowed to drive yet say they stand for both.

Republicans can be held accountable. We’ve seen Trump get prosecuted and Republicans smeared. Trump couldn’t do a damn thing during his presidency without scrutiny. Democrats cannot. They can’t even tell us who the leader of the country is. That’s what at stake, we cannot live in a world where our government has zero accountability. When that happens you get Venezuela and death, for everyone Republicans and Democrats alike. I f*cking hate how far America has fallen where we can’t have civilized debates anymore and it’s become a race to the pits.
THIS…..The newly anointed DEI queen has yet to answer one question..just one, on her plans , policies, and past statements concerning her beliefs….UNBELIEVABLE!

Maxine is in her 85. I was just being funny. She is the Democrat who told people to threaten and make anyone not supporting the protest/riots at restaurants and make them uncomfortable. Tell them we don’t want them here. Her words. Ironically, she was being called racist and loudly being booed for her politics. Had to get police she wanted defunded to get her out of the restaurant. She is karma personified.

Napilitano is 86. She is the oldest in the house. Maxine is 85. There is another guy who is 86. I think all but Maxine are retiring.
Yep, still full of piss & vinegar too. Hope I can be at that age.

Reactions: zingerdawg

what's up with all these elderly California congressional folks? I know they have more than any other state, but just interesting that they have some of the longer termed ones recently (Pelosi, Feinstein, etc)

• Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg
But Fox, Newsmax, OAN, Epoch Times, Federalist Papers, Gateway Pundit......fair and balanced. Ammmeyeright?
Literally one of those is considered mainstream. I have literally heard of one other you listed and never watch or listen to it.

Now….. let’s do what’s widely considered MAINSTREAM… CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, NPR… I can keep going at least another 5-6 news sources that are all more mainstream than 5 out of the 6 you listed, get real

Reactions: oldmandawg

They gaslight better
Their resolve is better

On July 13, I was certain Donald Trump was going to be the next President of the United States. At this point, I don't think he stands a chance.

don't worry.
when I get frisky/pissed,
that's when you might need to be concerned,
real life.
I play until I don't.
which is which.?

Last edited:

They gaslight better
Their resolve is better

The Dems are better salesman,...and the Republicans turn the other cheek too much

Republicans should look at Matthew 10:16 “Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.”

Be meek, but imagine the intentions of those who are not, and act accordingly,..and all that stuff

proper English might help.
try me.

They only do better because of one thing… complete media and narrative control. The media writes the story and says what’s right and wrong, and they are happy to ignore pressing issues. Trump nearly got shot in the f*cking head and they’re trying desperately to forget about it now and dangle keys in front of peoples faces. Kamala lied about Biden’s health and WE DON’T KNOW WHO THE PRESIDENT’S BEEN FOR THE LAST FOUR F*CKING YEARS and they refuse to boil her alive for that.

There are many people on the right who will call Trump out when he does his stupid shit. Calling the Democrats out for their Anti-Semitic policies, the border, the economy, inflation, anything worth a D*MN and they lose their ever loving minds and try to attack you as a person and call you sheep. They hate this country and burn our flags but they still wanna live in it, they riot and loot poor businesses but only talk about January 6 because it’s the only riot they can pin on Republicans. They endorse Hamas and Iran who would happily genocide every trans and LGBTQ person if they could and think Women shouldn’t be allowed to drive yet say they stand for both.

Republicans can be held accountable. We’ve seen Trump get prosecuted and Republicans smeared. Trump couldn’t do a damn thing during his presidency without scrutiny. Democrats cannot. They can’t even tell us who the leader of the country is. That’s what at stake, we cannot live in a world where our government has zero accountability. When that happens you get Venezuela and death, for everyone Republicans and Democrats alike. I f*cking hate how far America has fallen where we can’t have civilized debates anymore and it’s become a race to the pits.
Preach on..........

Seriously. You’re putting basically Fox against the entire MSM and print media.
No, I'm not. You're stuck in the nineties, or maybe early 2000s. Why do you think they keep having to cut jobs in these industries? Fox gets greater viewership of MSNBC and CNN put together. You can completely cut yourself off from listening to anything but heavily conservative views and that's exactly what happens. You're acting as if people are forced to hear liberal views and that's completely false. You get to choose and people do.

Literally one of those is considered mainstream. I have literally heard of one other you listed and never watch or listen to it.

Now….. let’s do what’s widely considered MAINSTREAM… CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, NPR… I can keep going at least another 5-6 news sources that are all more mainstream than 5 out of the 6 you listed, get real
It doesn't matter about mainstream. All that matters is where people are getting their news from. Fox is bigger than the first two put together. ABC and NBC are not news networks. Just thirty minutes at night. I know a ton of people that never watch evening news because "it's all lies". Nearly everyone these days has the option to get their news from something besides local network TV. And NPR? Are you kidding me? The conservative talk radio crushes NPR.

They are definitely better politicians because that’s what generally they have done for a lifetime. It is what defines them and they come at it from a different place.

That said, relax. Harris is having a moment. Trump had his a few weeks back. The electoral collage and the state of the economy for low and middle class does not bode well for the incumbent party.

The next phase will include the country getting to know Kamala better. Her voice. Her unscripted speaking. Even her scripted speaking. Her positions.

Bottom line this election splits 50/50 on popular vote, with millions more of New York, California, and Illiniois voters pumped about Kamala. They were out on Biden.

Trump sweeps AZ, NV, GA, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

I think the plan is clear. Avoid interviews. Avoid unscripted speaking. Stick to what we tell you to say and do.....win.

The media won't demand from Harris, what they demand from Trump....substance.

She can get away with bubble gum and ice cream long enough to get elected.

Harris is a house of cards, that is going to be painted, protected, and propped up, until the election.

Just keep her up long enough to keep Trump out.

They gaslight better
Their resolve is better

They are none of those things, except the gaslight thing. Read the NYT.

It doesn't matter about mainstream. All that matters is where people are getting their news from. Fox is bigger than the first two put together. ABC and NBC are not news networks. Just thirty minutes at night. I know a ton of people that never watch evening news because "it's all lies". Nearly everyone these days has the option to get their news from something besides local network TV. And NPR? Are you kidding me? The conservative talk radio crushes NPR.
These “ton of people” you speak of. Are still in the minority. The majority still get news from major news networks.

Clearly most still watch them otherwise nobody would’ve been shocked that president poopy pants has been gone long before the debate

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
They are none of those things, except the gaslight thing. Read the NYT.
I think gaslighting has become so commonly used now that it's misused. It's not just saying false things.

They gaslight better
Their resolve is better

I don't think I've ever seen "Democrats" and "organized" this close together in the history of the written word.

I find that if you put 10 Democrats in a room with one door and no windows, they'll have 10 different opinions on how to get out.

Well call it what it is then. Out right lying communist propaganda by the MSM who is now not trying to hide what they are doing.
Your candidate just accused Harris of doing what he has already done numerous times with no evidence that she's actually doing it (Paying people to attend a rally). I'm not sure if you believe what you're posting here or just trying to sell another lie.

what's up with all these elderly California congressional folks? I know they have more than any other state, but just interesting that they have some of the longer termed ones recently (Pelosi, Feinstein, etc)
I didn’t even think about that. You are so right. Makes you wonder. The weather out there and laid back atmosphere. It costs a million a year to live like a janitor however. There is something going on there for sure.

Your candidate just accused Harris of doing what he has already done numerous times with no evidence that she's actually doing it (Paying people to attend a rally). I'm not sure if you believe what you're posting here or just trying to sell another lie.
You poor brainwashed sheep. You will fall for anything.

They gaslight better
Their resolve is better

Some good points. Donald Trump has a lot to do with their enthusiasm. The Republicans should borrow a page from their playbook and find a way to replace the old man or they are going to lose again.

Reactions: kckd
You don’t keep calling people names your self man you act so self righteous when in reality you’re just a big joke.
And you're doing it again. When I criticize your candidate (not you) or when I say that you believe things that haven't been proven (and they haven't) about voter fraud, you falsely say that I'm self righteous or I think I'm smarter or something like that. Never said it and never said I'm better than anyone else. You guys insult my intelligence and other people on here that don't agree with you. You do it all the time.

Reactions: celticdawg
Some good points. Donald Trump has a lot to do with their enthusiasm. The Republicans should borrow a page from their playbook and find a way to replace the old man or they are going to lose again.
I'm not sure that Democrats gaslight better than Republicans. Gaslighting is a misused term because it's far more than just making people believe what happened, didn't really happen. But 70 percent of Republicans believe the election was stolen. I mean, you're pretty good at getting people to believe something that didn't happen if you can do that.

I'm not sure that Democrats gaslight better than Republicans. Gaslighting is a misused term because it's far more than just making people believe what happened, didn't really happen. But 70 percent of Republicans believe the election was stolen. I mean, you're pretty good at getting people to believe something that didn't happen if you can do that.

Is this intentional gas lighting in a post about gas lighting because that just isn’t true. I’d like to see a source on that unless this is a joke

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Poor, poor babies.
I don't care. Do it. I'll never go to a mod and cry about it. I'm just pointing out that you're saying I'm self righteous and all this crap and I've never once tried to say I'm smarter than you. I've never called you dumb or a sheep. This is what you do. I would have to think that you think you're much smarter and righteous based on your posts attacking me.

I don't care. Do it. I'll never go to a mod and cry about it. I'm just pointing out that you're saying I'm self righteous and all this crap and I've never once tried to say I'm smarter than you. I've never called you dumb or a sheep. This is what you do. I would have to think that you think you're much smarter and righteous based on your posts attacking me.
That is good to know, people should be able to handle their own arguments…..or not be on here at all.

I certainly have never done it, if I do…it’s time to stop posting. Have always despised those that do, way too many thin-skinned.

Reactions: Dillenger1914
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT