ADVERTISEMENT

I have a feeling that once investigations into fraud associated with covid are released

dirtytoeddawg

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2002
we’re all going to pissed the hell off. Seeing Colorado step up to the plate & begin admitting numbers were at least 25% off was a good start.

Looking at isolated outbreak cases like this & the early cruise ship outbreaks simply tells me something is very wrong with reporting from certain states. The fact that deaths by other causes have fallen off a cliff in certain states lends more evidence that something is wrong. Simple logic tells me that when billions of dollars are attached to reporting that something is wrong.

we’re all going to pissed the hell off. Seeing Colorado step up to the plate & begin admitting numbers were at least 25% off was a good start.

Looking at isolated outbreak cases like this & the early cruise ship outbreaks simply tells me something is very wrong with reporting from certain states. The fact that deaths by other causes have fallen off a cliff in certain states lends more evidence that something is wrong. Simple logic tells me that when billions of dollars are attached to reporting that something is wrong.

Where's the rest of your post - didn’t see any fraud in there. Ship owners may get sued for not protecting people on the cruise, but that's not fraud.

Or am I supposed to wait for some conspiracy theory that some of you want to promote.

So far, CDC reports a whopping 62,515 US COVID deaths, as of today.
FWIW, there have been 83,333 deaths from Pneumonia so far this year.

$3 trillion in debt. 35 million unemployed. Nancy P wants another $3 trillion of new debt, NOW. And then some more after that.

Greatest hoax/Cloward-Piven Marxist implosion/coup attempt in man's history.
You got played.
ITS GONNA GET WORSE!!!!! GET READY!!!! HERE IT COMES!!!!

$3 trillion in debt. 35 million unemployed. Nancy P wants another $3 trillion of new debt, NOW. And then some more after that.

You got played.
89407 deaths as of me reading this post at 837. We have been lied to by so many government departments I don’ t believe any of them. I think by the end of summer it will be the American Citizens and Trump against China and the Democratic Party.

89407 deaths as of me reading this post at 837. We have been lied to by so many government departments I don’ t believe any of them. I think by the end of summer it will be the American Citizens and Trump against China and the Democratic Party.
62,515 officially from CDC thru May 18, 2020
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

Far less deaths than pneumonia. This whole "virus panic" was a scam.
Markets know this already, and have for weeks.

SUM TING WONG

Last edited:

You got played.
Even the turd in the White House says more than 80,000 dead. The CDC admits they are several weeks behind on the death stats, too, dumbass. You're more full of shit than a Christmas goose.

Last edited:
62,515 officially from CDC thru May 18, 2020
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

Far less deaths than pneumonia. This whole "virus panic" was a scam.
Markets know this already, and have for weeks.

SUM TING WONG
Now why the difference posted deaths under the same CDC. Is the 89k counting before 2/1-5/18 posted number of 64k. Good thing we have put these people in charge of our lives.

My hope is that as a country we learn our lesson. Verify what we are being told. Don't trust anyone just because he says something you like or something scary. Most of the country was brought to their knees out of fear not fact, reason, logic, or science. In the future we need to say facts don't agree with reality. America should never allow ourselves to be held hostage. We haven't in the past nor should we in the future.

My hope is that as a country we learn our lesson. Verify what we are being told. Don't trust anyone just because he says something you like or something scary. Most of the country was brought to their knees out of fear not fact, reason, logic, or science. In the future we need to say facts don't agree with reality. America should never allow ourselves to be held hostage. We haven't in the past nor should we in the future.
Our dim posters on the board prefer to believe the lies and misinformation, it makes them feel loved by big brother. They need to be taken care of to live.

Our dim posters on the board prefer to believe the lies and misinformation, it makes them feel loved by big brother. They need to be taken care of to live.
I'm afraid this is the problem. We didn't need government to deal with Covid, and as with most things probably made things cumbersome and more expensive, but for some reason many believe government is a solution when they are just a problem if not the problem

You mean be responsible and think for yourselves, that is totally against one parties political philosophy. Sound reasoning doesn’t work here. You still have people on here complaining about a Trump and Russia..

Didn’t have to read the article, first few sentences let you know it was written by I hate Orange Man. This is written by the same person that will justify killing millions of unborn babies, I find theses people hard.
You are truly the ideal Trumper,. Whether you can’t read more than two sentences or you simply refuse to, either way suits him fine.

Didn’t have to read the article, first few sentences let you know it was written by I hate Orange Man. This is written by the same person that will justify killing millions of unborn babies, I find theses people hard.

Glad to see you have an open mind about everything.

If there is a fraud investigation, it should begin in Kemp’s office.https://news.yahoo.com/georgias-coronavirus-numbers-made-reopening-183733274.html
Welcome to GA, where Thursday comes before Tuesday and May shows up before April.
Holy $#!+! Kemp dared to open Georgia up? Virus numbers uncertainties? Experts wrong? And the sky sure has fallen since he did! Man I wish the government would just lock us in our homes and only let us come out when it’s safe.

Kemp should have just called the NSA up and spied on Abrams and disseminated information about her being a Xi stooge. That be a real scandal.

You are truly the ideal Trumper,. Whether you can’t read more than two sentences or you simply refuse to, either way suits him fine.
You are truly stupid. Would you prefer the economy crumbles as we become serfs to the new feudal system? Oh wait, you are a Democrat, of course you hate freedom and personal responsibility.

Last edited:

Investigations!

You are truly stupid. Would you prefer the economy crumbles as we become serfs I. The new feudal system? Oh wait, you are a Democrat do of course you hate freedom and personal responsibility.
Show me any signs of economic recovery in the states that reopened early and are now forced to falsify data to indicate there are no health consequences from it.

Reactions: Leahylads
Holy $#!+! Kemp dared to open Georgia up? Virus numbers uncertainties? Experts wrong? And the sky sure has fallen since he did! Man I wish the government would just lock us in our homes and only let us come out when it’s safe.

Kemp should have just called the NSA up and spied on Abrams and disseminated information about her being a Xi stooge. That be a real scandal.
Nothing has improved economically since he did and he is reduced to cooking the books to make it seem there will be no health consequences. Even so, the majority of Georgians—outside the chat— have shown no faith In his leadership. Who said anything about Abrams, btw?

You mean be responsible and think for yourselves, that is totally against one parties political philosophy. Sound reasoning doesn’t work here. You still have people on here complaining about a Trump and Russia..
It is a FACT that the FBI found the Russians colluded with comrade Trumpsky to win a rigged election. If you and Moscow Mitch along with the rest of the Reptards choose to ignore it that is what will lose you the next elections. Putin loves you guys.

Show me any signs of economic recovery in the states that reopened early and are now forced to falsify data to indicate there are no health consequences from it.
You want huge Georgia deaths , you sick puppy. You want deaths due to the Chinese virus and an economic breakdown due to inactivity in the Georgia economy. Our governor has balls enough to show that freedom and personal responsibility will overcome the overblown Chinese virus.

Last edited:
Nothing has improved economically since he did and he is reduced to cooking the books to make it seem there will be no health consequences. Even so, the majority of Georgians—outside the chat— have shown no faith In his leadership. Who said anything about Abrams, btw?
i can teach you but i can’t understand it for you.

It is a FACT that the FBI found the Russians colluded with comrade Trumpsky to win a rigged election. If you and Moscow Mitch along with the rest of the Reptards choose to ignore it that is what will lose you the next elections. Putin loves you guys.
Would you be so kind as to indulge us Trumpskys with said FACTS Leah. I would love to see them.

Lol!!!!!!

Are you misinformed or just willing ignoring facts?

The FBI never got the server. DNC sent it to a company called Crowdstrike to investigate. They wouldn’t give the FBI the server, but when under oath said the found no proof that the server was hacked by the Russians or any proof that any of the contents were downloaded off the server.

There is 0 evidence of Trump and Russia. Brennan even with held intelligence that Putin wanted Hillary to win from a briefing.

Ignore the facts and continue with your delusions. Just remember Trump will be your president for another 4 years

Lol!!!!!!

Are you misinformed or just willing ignoring facts?

The FBI never got the server. DNC sent it to a company called Crowdstrike to investigate. They wouldn’t give the FBI the server, but when under oath said the found no proof that the server was hacked by the Russians or any proof that any of the contents were downloaded off the server.

There is 0 evidence of Trump and Russia. Brennan even with held intelligence that Putin wanted Hillary to win from a briefing.

Ignore the facts and continue with your delusions. Just remember Trump will be your president for another 4 years
The whole of your post is great but, the last sentence makes me smile and celebrate as any patriot would.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT