ADVERTISEMENT

I have reach the stage of not giving

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
a flying crap about anything. I will say what I think regardless of where I am and who may get offended. I also noticing I sit in my recliner with the TV off . I watching less and less sports . I hardly ever watch the news anymore .

Being 57 I don’t care to know what going on or feelings . My friend Bobby said it’s deaths path . I got maybe 30 years left and why waste 30 years .

The blushing bride even noticed that things I once love I don’t seem a bit interested. She said I’m going to be a lot of fun in my 60s . I was at a restaurant waitress ask me how my steak was . I said it’s not your fault but whoever cooked this sucks at grilling steaks . It had no taste and there wasn’t enough 57 sauce to make it taste better . My blushing bride when we got in the truck ask , what has gotten into you ? I said I’m tired kimmie at the lackluster bs .

• Sad
Reactions: Georgia Jim
a flying crap about anything. I will say what I think regardless of where I am and who may get offended. I also noticing I sit in my recliner with the TV off . I watching less and less sports . I hardly ever watch the news anymore .

Being 57 I don’t care to know what going on or feelings . My friend Bobby said it’s deaths path . I got maybe 30 years left and why waste 30 years .

The blushing bride even noticed that things I once love I don’t seem a bit interested. She said I’m going to be a lot of fun in my 60s . I was at a restaurant waitress ask me how my steak was . I said it’s not your fault but whoever cooked this sucks at grilling steaks . It had no taste and there wasn’t enough 57 sauce to make it taste better . My blushing bride when we got in the truck ask , what has gotten into you ? I said I’m tired kimmie at the lackluster bs .
When did this feeling start?

Hang in there OCD....find something you enjoy to pass the time...even if you volunteer somewhere. Keep the TV off if you can...growing old is not for sissies

Reactions: mitchelldawg
When did this feeling start?
For about three years. The feeling is now in the fast lane. I’m not depressed about anything but also don’t give a damn.

But my thoughts to words ain’t hitting speed bumps when I speak .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT