ADVERTISEMENT

I just dont get why it is so hard to understand why a kid would go to the highest bidder...

MiddleTennDawg

I'm your huckleberry
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2002
Galveston Island, Texas
1.6% of college football players go pro.

If you didnt have a lot of money and Vanderbilt was the highest bidder, by a substantial amount, for you or your child, you would be a fool not to take the money. A&M gets players to the pro's. Miami gets players to the pro's. Mississippi Valley State gets players to the pro's. Hell, the aforementioned Vandy gets players to the pro's. Take your $1M now and if you are one of the 98.4% that dont make it, you have an amazing start to life.

I hate what it has become, but the reality of the situation is that it is in fact in the best interest of these kids and their family to take the money. And as far as transferring goes, I am sure everyone of us in here as left a company we really enjoyed working for to go to a better offer at a competing company. Its just the way life works.

I have 4 former NFL players on my company board. All four of them have said they would have left their now beloved school for more money. And two of them are Aggie cultists.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News