ADVERTISEMENT

I know we like to give Aggies a hard time, deservedly so, but I got this email early this morning from an Aggie

MiddleTennDawg

I'm your huckleberry
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2002
Galveston Island, Texas
that was Mike Mosley and Gary Kubiak's center at A&M. Not a bad message and spot on.

And just like that was one game a lot of people learned a lot of lessons.

Texas Football learned - WELCOME TO THE SEC! This is big boy Football. You played a truly terrible Oklahoma team that would lose to Fred’s middle school, and Mississippi State, and you thought you were ready for the SEC. Nope.

The entire world learned how obnoxious the Texas fan base is. Throwing bottles and trash and debris on the field after a contested passing interference call??? That happens 10 times in every game. But magically, Texas fans thought that since they are still, after all, THE University, University of Texas, they can affect the outcome of a game by throwing stuff on the field. That was obnoxious as hell I hope they get fined $1 billion.

Sadly, the SEC administration learned that no matter how hard they try to rig this game and this season with that ridiculous schedule, in favor of the university of Texas, the Georgia Bulldogs are just better. I hope UGA broke them and we beat them 100-0.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.