ADVERTISEMENT

I like the Ignore feature on this board.

DawgHammarskjold

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
I believe I have one (1) member on IGNORE of the tens of thousands here.

I would like to have anther feature to block certain members from seeing my posts. That action would save me from reading their insults, lies, exaggerations, and whining when they often mindlessly respond and attack. It would also provide me with some insulation from liability if one of these easy to excite snowflakes strokes out after reading a question I might ask.

What do you other members think?

How-to-take-macro-photos-of-snowflakes-by-Karen-Schanely-6.jpg

I would like to have anther feature to block certain members from seeing my posts. That action would save me from reading their insults, lies, exaggerations, and whining when they often mindlessly respond and attack. It would also provide me with some insulation from liability if one of these easy to excite snowflakes strokes out after reading a question I might ask.

So Roy is the only one you Ignore?

It's hammar time, boys and girls.

giphy.gif

Welcome back, bro.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

These flakes actually remind me of the crystals on my green.

You decide who you like I guess . I think if you don't want to like certain people for whatever reason , that's your business alone, not any of mine. GO DAWGS ,let the season begin .

That action would save me from reading their insults, lies, exaggerations, and whining when they often mindlessly respond and attack.

You want to be "saved" from reading the "insults, lies, exaggerations and whining" with which you feel others are mindlessly "attacking" you?

Doesn't that make you a little bit of a....... snowflake?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I am on the opposite end of the spectrum. I have very long ignore list, if that makes me a "snowflake" then a snowflake I'll be. Just don't see the sense in reading things that mean nothing to me.

In truth, I suspect a large portion of my ignore list is really the same few people under multiple handles; those who have been banned repeatedly.

Tell us about this poster that you have on ignore OP.....

That would be unfair and would defeat the purpose of the double secret ignore list. It boils down to my vasovagal syncope reaction to his knee-jerk male hysteria and melodrama.

Poor pilgrim just can't help himself. His affliction is no doubt rooted in mom saturation and oppositional defiant disorder.

That would be unfair and would defeat the purpose of the double secret ignore list. It boils down to my vasovagal syncope reaction to his knee-jerk male hysteria and melodrama.

Poor pilgrim just can't help himself. His affliction is no doubt rooted in mom saturation and oppositional defiant disorder.
giphy.gif

software wise it wouldn’t be very hard to do.

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold

1-bowling.gif

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold

Sounds like you are the snowflake. Are your feelings hurt?. Just because people on here have different views than your myopic views you want to not interact with anyone else? Maybe you should just interact with the people you agree with, at those meetings you have out on the woods.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT