ADVERTISEMENT

I love the unpredictable nature of college football

dawgkc

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Auburn outgains lsu by over 150 yards but loses 4-1 turnover.

They also have 4 turnovers to zero against psu and get whipped despite having four more first downs.

Tenn beats a pitt team by 7 after knocking out their QB. The same pitt team who lost to ga tech (who fired their coach) and people keep saying wow Tenn is amazing.

Bama beats ark (who lost to a two loss texas am team) and barely beat Texas (after knocking their starting qb out). The same Texas who has lost again.

UGA looks unbeatable...then looks meh against samford and kent state...then really struggles against missouri. Meanwhile they killed oregon (who is kind of dominating now) and SC at their place which is not an easy place to dominate.

Ohio state squeaks by notre dame who then loses again.

Just saying this is shaping up to be a hell of a season. No clear front runner, injuries matter, turnovers matter and timing will matter

I still like our team with the highest upside. Defense is just a lil ways away from being nasty (and have barely played with carter). Imagine bama without anderson. Also, having arian back...and AD...i think we are about to take off.

Only way we lose is if we lose turnover battle and have key injuries. Same for anyone but if nobody has them we are the best imo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News