ADVERTISEMENT

I need a personal turret with a 120mm cannon. Suggestions?

MooseHumperDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2018
Kalispell, MT
The King Quad is now officially a tracked vehicle. With reactive ("dammit, that hurt") Daisy/Crossman defeating armor and a range of 30km, it is a lethal killing machine, sans the killing part.

Is there a helmet sized turret available that can send HE and AP rounds 3-5 miles downrange? I also have a pull cart for ammo storage, holds 3 rounds.

Would also appreciate any advice on minimizing recoil. Walgreens neck brace, maybe?

The King Quad is now officially a tracked vehicle. With reactive ("dammit, that hurt") Daisy/Crossman defeating armor and a range of 30km, it is a lethal killing machine, sans the killing part.

Is there a helmet sized turret available that can send HE and AP rounds 3-5 miles downrange? I also have a pull cart for ammo storage, holds 3 rounds.

Would also appreciate any advice on minimizing recoil. Walgreens neck brace, maybe?

you should have already bought and sent That to your cousins in Ukraine.

bad, selfish ungilate!

Moose bad. looking out for Homeland.

Pulling the trigger really really slow will help slow down the jarring recoil and it looks really cool.
That’s how they do the slo-mo shots in Hollywood.

Reactions: MooseHumperDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT