ADVERTISEMENT

I went to Colorado’s practice yesterday and was surprised

ColoradoDawg6

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jul 20, 2007
Colorado Springs
By a few things. First let me say Sadeur is a dude. He’s so much better than I thought he was. He throws a beautiful ball and is obviously very athletic. He moves very well in the pocket and keeps his eyes downfield. I thought he was a tuck and run QB but that’s his last resort. Colorado has some talent at skill positions but losing Hunter for a bit will really hurt them the next 2 weeks.

Second their OL looked crazy thin to me. I haven’t checked their reported weight but man them boys need to put on some weight if they want to hold up against the big boy programs.

Third is that Coach Prime isn’t what I expected at all. He really only coached for about 20 minutes of the 2 hours practice. He mostly just drives his golf cart around watching stuff. I compare that to the way Kirby runs his practice and I was shocked at his lack of involvement. He always seemed so hands on but I didn’t see him give a single lesson on a single drill.

Nothing earth shattering but it was a cool experience to be on the sideline and see just how big, fast, and physical some of these athletes are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.