ADVERTISEMENT

I would love to know your advice .. this is from another hide way place I go to

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
OK, so my stepson (21) is a student at Texas State, has about 1.5 years left until he graduates. He just found out that his girlfriend (who he's not in love with, and who has no intention of marrying) is pregnant with twins. He has tried to convince her into giving the twins up for adoption but she is intent on keeping them (not to mention she already has another kid!) So, what are some options? He is considering maybe joining the Navy once he graduates. I think he's really looking for a way to not have to pay child support but from what I told him, I don't think there's really any way around that. He made a dumb mistake not wearing protection with a girl who is basically a frick buddy and now he's on the hook for the next 18 years. Advice/suggestions?

what would be your advice ? If it’s good advice I will share it .

41Qh45ADrpL._AC_SX466_.jpg

OK, so my stepson (21) is a student at Texas State, has about 1.5 years left until he graduates. He just found out that his girlfriend (who he's not in love with, and who has no intention of marrying) is pregnant with twins. He has tried to convince her into giving the twins up for adoption but she is intent on keeping them (not to mention she already has another kid!) So, what are some options? He is considering maybe joining the Navy once he graduates. I think he's really looking for a way to not have to pay child support but from what I told him, I don't think there's really any way around that. He made a dumb mistake not wearing protection with a girl who is basically a frick buddy and now he's on the hook for the next 18 years. Advice/suggestions?

I'm not a career counselot, per se, but Step Son needs to drop out of Texas State University, join the Navy, marry frick buddy girl, adopt her other kid, then stay deployed.........have his way with 3rd world women in ports around the world. Get the twins enrolled in acting classes to play dwarfs 'til they get too big. He avoids child support, has a steady piece of tang when he is at home port, and one of the twins could become the next Macaulay Culkin.
2000.jpg
5c79639226289852b3149fb4

in-the-navyjpg-9120682a16eb0892.jpg

Willie, hide your money. Blushing Bride will make you contribute.

I'm not a career counselot, per se, but Step Son needs to drop out of Texas State University, join the Navy, marry frick buddy girl, adopt her other kid, then stay deployed.........have his way with 3rd world women in ports around the world. Get the twins enrolled in acting classes to play dwarfs 'til they get too big. He avoids child support, has a steady piece of tang when he is at home port, and one of the twins could become the next Macaulay Culkin.
2000.jpg
5c79639226289852b3149fb4

Lol I knew you would have the perfect answer

2000.jpg
5c79639226289852b3149fb4

How likely is it that MJ opened Mack's present while Bubbles watched, hooting? Would you say very likely?

Epic B/S from OCD! 65

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT