ADVERTISEMENT

If Alabama hires contact tracing officers , I’m

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
Applying . It would be fun to trace people down and scare the shat out of them . Then slapping a order down , saying you must remain inside for 14 days .

that would get me out and about. If they make me wear a tie I won’t do it .

Applying . It would be fun to trace people down and scare the shat out of them . Then slapping a order down , saying you must remain inside for 14 days .

Todd, that wood be too dangerous for you, your asthma might kick in and you'd be dead. Do you think Fred wood take care of Blushing Bride?
2100.jpg

I would tell you to GFY.

Reactions: wayxpython
I would tell you to GFY.

not with a deputy standing next to me . Making sure the court order was delivered and received. You would say yes sir and start asking about grocery shopping. You may very GFY soon as our car door close so we can’t hear you but you wouldn’t say it while we are on the porch .

Last edited:
Reactions: wayxpython

These tracing officers aren’t going to be popular and sure as hayll not in Alabama. I’d rather be a tax collector for King George III than these guys. Californians are talking about removing Newsom by force if he builds a 20000 tracing army. This won’t go well in America

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT