ADVERTISEMENT

If Biden was ahead in the polls would the Dems still be calling for him to step aside?

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
I don’t think so. The issue isn’t about his obvious cognitive decline, it’s about him losing to Trump. The hypocrisy is sickening because everyone knows that if Biden was leading then the Dem leaders and the MSM would still be saying there’s nothing to see here.

how is the Democratic party overruling the voters to nominate Hillary as their nominee over Bernie Sanders and potentially replacing Joe Biden with a nominee of their own choosing with no voting input from Americans (Kamala, Michelle, Gavin, Gretchen, etc) months before the general election "protecting democracy" as they like to say

I don’t think so. The issue isn’t about his obvious cognitive decline, it’s about him losing to Trump. The hypocrisy is sickening because everyone knows that if Biden was leading then the Dem leaders and the MSM would still be saying there’s nothing to see here.
Talk about threat to democracy. MSM and dems attempt to remove both candidates chosen by the people.

It is for sure about him losing to Trump. I don't think much of anyone is denying that. You must have a very selective source of news and talking heads you are listening to.

It is for sure about him losing to Trump. I don't think much of anyone is denying that. You must have a very selective source of news and talking heads you are listening to.
No, I actually watch a little CNN just to see how the Dems are handling the situation,
My point is that the Dems and MSM are not concerned about our nation and the fact that a cognitively challenged Biden is leading our country. It’s all about power and control. His cognitive abilities would not be mentioned has it not been for the debate and reality setting in about the race. They are saying it without really saying it.

No, I actually watch a little CNN just to see how the Dems are handling the situation,
My point is that the Dems and MSM are not concerned about our nation and the fact that a cognitively challenged Biden is leading our country. It’s all about power and control. His cognitive abilities would not be mentioned has it not been for the debate and reality setting in about the race. They are saying it without really saying it.
Actually, they're concerned about the country. Very concerned. You have to be completely blind not to see that.

Here's a thought though. Why don't Republicans want Biden to step down? Isn't that the same exact thing as what you're saying here?

Actually, they're concerned about the country. Very concerned. You have to be completely blind not to see that.

Here's a thought though. Why don't Republicans want Biden to step down? Isn't that the same exact thing as what you're saying here?
If they replace him on the ticket but don’t demand he step down immediately I think we have our answer.

If they replace him on the ticket but don’t demand he step down immediately I think we have our answer.
You have your answer. And there is no doubt the Republicans are more than happy to risk him possibly winning and also staying in office until January (though they will say he's in no condition to govern) if it puts Trump in a better position.
A house with no mirrors in here.

I’ve heard it both ways on the GOP side. Some say it doesn’t matter who’s running considering the polls but I think discussing the race is missing the point. The debate shouldn’t be about who’s in power come Jan 20, it should be about the implications of an obviously depleted president for the next 6 months.
Knowing what we know, if Biden refuses to step down does his cabinet step in and invoke the 25th for the well being of our country or do the Dems play politics?

I’ve heard it both ways on the GOP side. Some say it doesn’t matter who’s running considering the polls but I think discussing the race is missing the point. The debate shouldn’t be about who’s in power come Jan 20, it should be about the implications of an obviously depleted president for the next 6 months.
Knowing what we know, if Biden refuses to step down does his cabinet step in and invoke the 25th for the well being of our country or do the Dems play politics?
I would expect the argument to be that he's okay right now. That the worry would be if he continues to fade as he has four years in front of him.

Again though, Republicans want him up there. Those polls leave a lot more up in the air if it's someone else and Trump's numbers hardly move no matter what.
Truth: Only one Republican has had worse percentage of the vote numbers in the overall public voting than Trump this century. That would be McCain. Even Romney got a larger pct. of the overall vote vs. Obama than Trump did vs. Clinton or Biden. He won't get 50% of the public vote. That's not how we ultimately decide elections. But still, it's telling that over half of the country does not want him.

Reactions: shonuff253
I would expect the argument to be that he's okay right now. That the worry would be if he continues to fade as he has four years in front of him.

Again though, Republicans want him up there. Those polls leave a lot more up in the air if it's someone else and Trump's numbers hardly move no matter what.
Truth: Only one Republican has had worse percentage of the vote numbers in the overall public voting than Trump this century. That would be McCain. Even Romney got a larger pct. of the overall vote vs. Obama than Trump did vs. Clinton or Biden. He won't get 50% of the public vote. That's not how we ultimately decide elections. But still, it's telling that over half of the country does not want him.
I admit that I don’t think Trump is a morally fine man, but I’m not voting for the individual I’m voting for conservative values and party platform. It’s just like going to church because of the preacher instead of worship, in the end you’ll be disappointed.

• Wow
Reactions: doerunn
I admit that I don’t think Trump is a morally fine man, but I’m not voting for the individual I’m voting for conservative values and party platform. It’s just like going to church because of the preacher instead of worship, in the end you’ll be disappointed.
Never intended to say that you think he's great. It's just a matter if Democrats and independents show up to vote in a high number and if they do show up, very very few do the third party or leave the Presidential ballot blank.

I will say this. When you talk to Christians in private about him one on one, they'll say he's the lesser of two evils. But the proof's in the reactions for most. They've never been this in love with a candidate and you can read it in their social media posts.

As a former president once said of fighting wars: It may be a choice that had to be made and the lesser of two evils. Still, it is evil and should not be celebrated. Same applies here. People can't call something evil and then cheer it on like it's the best thing since sliced bread. I was a kid when Reagan was prez, so I can't speak to it. But Trump is more celebrated by the religious right than any president or presidential candidate that I've had real knowledge of.

Reactions: celticdawg
what about track record as a president? Trump accomplished a lot and did many good things to benefit Americans as president despite being constantly hobbled by impeachments and an unwilling congress to assist

CNN has finally decided to ask. The correct questions. They asked the radio reporter if White House provided questions before Bidens interview. And reporters are finally telling the truth when she acknowledged the White House did.

Reactions: BlessedDawg
You have your answer. And there is no doubt the Republicans are more than happy to risk him possibly winning and also staying in office until January (though they will say he's in no condition to govern) if it puts Trump in a better position.
Possibly. In the interest of the long game what’s a few months to ensure much better leadership and policy for Americans in the coming years?

What makes the hypocrisy laughable is the total 180 and “shock” that the President went from the next coming of Albert Einstein behind closed doors to now the coordinated effort to trash him publicly about mental fitness so they can grab a new candidate. It isn’t as if they didn’t already know. It is simply that because everyone saw it, they can’t deny it anymore.

Possibly. In the interest of the long game what’s a few months to ensure much better leadership and policy for Americans in the coming years?

What makes the hypocrisy laughable is the total 180 and “shock” that the President went from the next coming of Albert Einstein behind closed doors to now the coordinated effort to trash him publicly about mental fitness so they can grab a new candidate. It isn’t as if they didn’t already know. It is simply that because everyone saw it, they can’t deny it anymore.
And the other can say the exact same thing from their POV.

BTW, Republicans were saying he was a tough negotiator and appeared to be in good condition. It's not like he hasn't had meetings and phone calls with Republicans during this time.

I understand your point but to think slo joe is a morally fine man is a joke. Not saying you did.

Yeah they care so much they let unvetted illegals into the country to rape and murders us citizens. Also want to dilute the citizens voting by letting illegals vote and to be cops wtf.

Reactions: TivoliDawg
how is the Democratic party overruling the voters to nominate Hillary as their nominee over Bernie Sanders and potentially replacing Joe Biden with a nominee of their own choosing with no voting input from Americans (Kamala, Michelle, Gavin, Gretchen, etc) months before the general election "protecting democracy" as they like to say
Actually they could have avoided this, by having debates in the primary. Instead the communists shoved biden down the dims throat and this is what happens. They could have had a bench instead they are trying to over throw the peoples will and vote. They hoped he could function and play the incumbent prez instead boom.

Yeah they care so much they let unvetted illegals into the country to rape and murders us citizens. Also want to dilute the citizens voting by letting illegals vote and to be cops wtf.
Again, what good does this accomplish? I guess this means you're right and now 98% are gonna vote with you.
It's no different than Democrats saying "they want every freak out there to have access to a gun so they can kill your children in schools". These extreme takes get us nowhere.

Actually they could have avoided this, by having debates in the primary. Instead the communists shoved biden down the dims throat and this is what happens. They could have had a bench instead they are trying to over throw the peoples will and vote. They hoped he could function and play the incumbent prez instead boom.
When did either side have debates in a primary for an incumbent? Again, just not looking at anything with any kind of reality.

Question: How many debates did Trump win before and during the primaries this year?

Reactions: doerunn
Again, what good does this accomplish? I guess this means you're right and now 98% are gonna vote with you.
It's no different than Democrats saying "they want every freak out there to have access to a gun so they can kill your children in schools". These extreme takes get us nowhere.
Well if the illegals were not let in the Rapes and Murder would not occur. Oh the gun thing guess the guy who killed 4 with his car doesnt count or the guy who stabbed people doesnt count just the gun. Yall have absolutely lost it and you just cant say ok.

Reactions: elderdawg
I understand your point but to think slo joe is a morally fine man is a joke. Not saying you did.
Most Republicans think all Democrats are evil. They are evil just for being Democrats. I'm not a Democrat and maybe it's because most of my friends who are registered as such are pastors or seem to be deep thinkers. But I don't know that I have any that would describe all Republicans that way. Even a majority.
They'd probably say MTG is unfit and Gaetz is unfit, etc.

That Jim Jordan is an a-hole.

But I just don't see them talking in rumors and conspiracy theories the way the right does. Yes, they'd mostly say Trump is evil. But most just haven't said that kind of thing about Romney, McCain, W, others. A few did think W should be tried for war crimes (I didn't agree), but the overall hate just was nowhere near the hate conservatives have for liberals (not particular libs, just libs in general). It's toxic.

When did either side have debates in a primary for an incumbent? Again, just not looking at anything with any kind of reality.

Question: How many debates did Trump win before and during the primaries this year?
You are correct, you see not hard to say, but there were debates with others and he did townhalls. But dims were asking for them.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Most Republicans think all Democrats are evil. They are evil just for being Democrats. I'm not a Democrat and maybe it's because most of my friends who are registered as such are pastors or seem to be deep thinkers. But I don't know that I have any that would describe all Republicans that way. Even a majority.

But I just don't see them talking in rumors and conspiracy theories the way the right does. Yes, they'd mostly say Trump is evil. But most just haven't said that kind of thing about Romney, McCain, W, others. A few did think W should be tried for war crimes (I didn't agree), but the overall hate just was nowhere near the hate conservatives have for liberals (not particular libs, just libs in general). It's toxic.
What are deep thinkers? aka pubs are stupid rednecks. Gaetz/mtg unfit and you have the squad and one saying guam will capsize if too many troops are deployed on the island. Jordan a ahole have you met him? libs are not live and let live, They are gonna demand you do as they want ie cake baker, pronouns, dei. JFK/Sam Nunn dims are gone and now you have what you have. You cant let yourself believe the pubs are actually fighting for the average american and the dims are party first, then illegals, then globalism, then the american people.

Most Republicans think all Democrats are evil. They are evil just for being Democrats. I'm not a Democrat and maybe it's because most of my friends who are registered as such are pastors or seem to be deep thinkers. But I don't know that I have any that would describe all Republicans that way.
I don't think most dem voters are evil. They are just misinformed by misguided professors, teachers, celebrities, and culture into believing an Anti-American path that erodes the constitution and weakens America in the name of equity and diversity. I think most dem voters believe the propaganda and think they are helping the country.

I do believe most dem politicians above the state level are evil or knowing engaging in evil acts (which makes them evil).

any party who condones and advocates for the following is evil:
-defunding the police (which is the stupidest concept ever imagined)
-celebrating the Summer of Love riots that killed and injured and destroyed untold numbers of citizens, police, and property
-advocates for children to be groomed at school with rainbow flags and encouraged to see if they really are a different gender than what their body says often times being told to not tell their parents....potentially leading to physical sex change hormone replacement therapy and surgery that irreversible and leads to these kids never being able to orgasm, procreate, requiring a lifetime of maintenance surgeries and drugs, and oftentimes leading to suicide. But if the parent object, some states run by democrats believe parents should lose custody of their kids because in their eyes, the kids belong to the state, not the parents.
-surviving victims of Maui who lost everything being given a $700 (basically shut up money) one time check if they promise not to join any class action suit at a later date
-being told that everything should be viewed through the lens of race (exact opposite of what MLK dreamed of)
-thinks its wrong to have a strong, well funded border instead of allowing millions of military aged males from various threat nations traveling alone (wonder what they're all planning on) and allowing American tax payers to foot the bill for housing and feeding these undocumented.
-thinks its ok for the FBI to spend a year and a ton of tax payer money to fund an investigation it knew was fabricated take down Trump (Russia Gate)
-tell us all to not believe our lying eyes and ears when it came to Joe Biden's mental fitness these past 2 years.

Last edited:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Of course not. And truthfully, Biden is not/ was not lagging in polls because of that debate. It’s Biden’s policies that Americans don’t like.

But Dems will never accept that.

Reactions: BlessedDawg
Talk about threat to democracy. MSM and dems attempt to remove both candidates chosen by the people.
Exactly. I don’t ever wanna hear another Democrat talk about how Trump is “a threat to democracy” and how they are “protecting democracy”.

Multiple presidential elections they have now overruled the will of the people. Like Joe Biden‘s presidential spokesperson said, if the Democrats wanted to have a different nominee for president, the time to do that was prior to June 2024. Biden is who they chosen Biden is who they are going forward with.

CNN has finally decided to ask. The correct questions. They asked the radio reporter if White House provided questions before Bidens interview. And reporters are finally telling the truth when she acknowledged the White House did.
But ask yourself this, why all of the sudden? Why now are radio personalities admitting that they accept questions from Democrat candidates and pretend like they’re having an interview when it’s really a sham interview?

Because it’s all part of the plan to make Joe Biden look bad. That debate made him look bad enough. Now, because the Democrats are starting to turn on him (because they have no loyalty), all the dirty secrets are coming out of what Republicans have been accusing Democrats up for years. Their like-minded friends in the media conduct sham interviews that are not real. and will absolutely grill the heck out of a Republican candidate, but would never do that to a Democrat.

Perfect example: I listen to NPR from time to time. There was some question about how Mitt Romney had some money stored in an offshore account… So they literally flew reporters down there to talk to people in a foreign language about bank accounts that he used. For those of you who don’t listen to NPR very often, they don’t exactly have the budget or the interest to fly people all over the world to research things and they would certainly never do this for a Democrat. But if they are investigating something that could make a Republican look bad? Suddenly there’s enough room in the budget.

Why step down? You have more of a train wreck than what we have now. She is actually doing worse against trump than slo joe. But you know the millions they have can only go to harris/biden right? It was donated to the biden/harris ticket.

Hate is such a powerful word. I’m not sure it’s hate, but more just a disdain for what most Christian conservatives consider to reprobate behavior that is being forced on us as normal or else we’re the ones with a problem.

If Biden was ahead in the polls, that would mean Biden had decent policy,...and then he could make the argument that his handlers, aides, and cabinet are exceptional,it would be a much stronger argument to make,

..but when biden can't get out of the bed, and we have cocaine in the white house, and his crossdressing energy Dept lead is stealing luggage at multiple airports, his son is selling stick figure paintings for hundreds of thousands of dollars,..even the Easter Bunny cannot rescue this,...easter bunny can make minor impacts

Hate is such a powerful word. I’m not sure it’s hate, but more just a disdain for what most Christian conservatives consider to reprobate behavior that is being forced on us as normal or else we’re the ones with a problem.
As long as there are people on both sides that think the other side is evil just because of thier party affiliation, we as a nation will never heal.
The sooner people realize that the parties Enjoy the division so they can raise money, the better.
WE ARE ALL AMERICANS

Of course not. And truthfully, Biden is not/ was not lagging in polls because of that debate. It’s Biden’s policies that Americans don’t like.

But Dems will never accept that.
I agree....so I guess Trump was voted out for the same reasons.

Never intended to say that you think he's great. It's just a matter if Democrats and independents show up to vote in a high number and if they do show up, very very few do the third party or leave the Presidential ballot blank.

I will say this. When you talk to Christians in private about him one on one, they'll say he's the lesser of two evils. But the proof's in the reactions for most. They've never been this in love with a candidate and you can read it in their social media posts.

As a former president once said of fighting wars: It may be a choice that had to be made and the lesser of two evils. Still, it is evil and should not be celebrated. Same applies here. People can't call something evil and then cheer it on like it's the best thing since sliced bread. I was a kid when Reagan was prez, so I can't speak to it. But Trump is more celebrated by the religious right than any president or presidential candidate that I've had real knowledge of.
BS
You need to get a better handle on the religious right. Not the extreme right.
Most I know do not care for Trump one iota. If they vote for either candidate it will be Trump. I know very few that are even remotely happy with the option to vote for him.

BS
You need to get a better handle on the religious right. Not the extreme right.
Most I know do not care for Trump one iota. If they vote for either candidate it will be Trump. I know very few that are even remotely happy with the option to vote for him.
which is funny because Trump by most of his policies is moderate/moderate right, heck his policies are what Bill Clinton's were 25 years ago by in-large.

i hate Biden not because he's a scum person or because he's a democrat but because he did such a pathetic job as president. I want all presidents regardless of party to actually help the country. him & his scum regime did so much damage intentionally to this nation that he has to be evil or hate America

you just seem so upset lol
its gonna happen
trump will be your president

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT