ADVERTISEMENT

If I'm a Republican, I'm hoping and praying Biden will refuse to leave....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Ipsos polling

Pritzker 34%. Trump 40%, 26% other/undecided

Whitmer 36% Trump 41%, 23% other/undecided

Beshear 36% Trump 40%, 24% other/undecided

Harris 42% Trump 43%, 15% other/undecided

M. Obama 50% Trump 39%, 11% other/undecided

Biden 40%. Trump 40%, 20% other/undecided

Trump got 46.2 percent of the popular vote in 2016. Hillary got 48.2%

Trump got 46.8 percent of the popular vote in 2020. Biden got 51.3%.

Both candidates got a higher pct. in 2020 because the Libertarians drew only 1.18% of the vote in 2020 as opposed to the Libertarians getting 3.28% in 2016 and the Green Party getting 1.07%. This is likely due to the unpopularity of Hillary Clinton with independents and Republicans who refused to vote for Trump.

What's shown here is that you can't stand up in Donald Trump's voter outlook house. The floor is very high and stable, but the ceiling is very low and stable as well. Could Kennedy help Trump in swing states to get elected like he was helped in 2016 by the Libertarians? Possibly. But as of July 2nd, Kennedy was only securely on the ballot in five states and just one of those a swing state (Michigan).

What the elections before have shown us is that 53% of voting Americans do not want to vote for Trump. And these new polls don't show us anything that challenges that.

Can Trump win without the popular vote? Yes, he's done it once before, but he is only one of five presidents to do it and none ever served more than one term with the exception of GWB. And GWB won the popular vote in his next election, the only Republican to do so this century.

Trump's win over Clinton was by 77 electoral votes. That's the largest win gap in electoral votes for a non popular vote winner.

Trump will be trying to become only the second president in US history to serve non consecutive terms.

Interestingly, the only president to do it is Grover Cleveland. He is one of the five presidential candidates who lost an election while carrying the popular vote (Andrew Jackson, Samuel J. Tilden, Al Gore and Hillary Clinton are the others). Cleveland ran three times for POTUS and won the popular vote every time. Trump is still trying for his first.

I see four outcomes here.

1. Biden stays in, has another big gaffe or two and Trump wins easily due to Biden voter depression. Trump wouldn't garner 50% of the popular vote because enough non Trump voters would vote for Kennedy, a Libertarian, etc. to deny Trump a majority.

2. Biden stays in, doesn't have another gaffe and it's a 50/50 toss up.

3. Biden is replaced. The replacement breathes energy into the election. The replacement wins most if not all of the swing states and is president.

4. Biden is replaced. The replacement does not bring energy and it's a 50/50 toss up.

Biden staying in provides the only November where Trump isn't sweating (scenario 1)

Biden being replaced could end up with an embarrassing defeat for Trump. (scenario 3).

Last edited:
Ipsos polling

Both candidates got a higher pct. in 2020 because the Libertarians drew only 1.18% of the vote in 2020 as opposed to the Libertarians getting 3.28% in 2016 and the Green Party getting 1.07%. This is likely due to the unpopularity of Hillary Clinton with independents and Republicans who refused to vote for Trump.

What's shown here is that you can't stand up in Donald Trump's voter outlook house. The floor is very high and stable, but the ceiling is very low and stable as well. Could Kennedy help Trump in swing states to get elected like he was helped in 2016 by the Libertarians? Possibly. But as of July 2nd, Kennedy was only securely on the ballot in five states and just one of those a swing state (Michigan).

What the elections before have shown us is that 53% of voting Americans do not want to vote for Trump. And these new polls don't show us anything that challenges that.

Can Trump win without the popular vote? Yes, he's done it once before, but he is only one of five presidents to do it and none ever served more than one term with the exception of GWB. And GWB won the popular vote in his next election, the only Republican to do so this century.

Trump's win over Clinton was by 77 electoral votes. That's the largest win gap in electoral votes for a non popular vote winner.

Trump will be trying to become only the second president in US history to serve non consecutive terms.

Interestingly, the only president to do it is Grover Cleveland. He is one of the five presidential candidates who lost an election while carrying the popular vote (Andrew Jackson, Samuel J. Tilden, Al Gore and Hillary Clinton are the others). Cleveland ran three times for POTUS and won the popular vote every time. Trump is still trying for his first.

1. Biden stays in, has another big gaffe or two and Trump wins easily due to Biden voter depression. Trump wouldn't garner 50% of the popular vote, but enough non Trump voters would vote for Kennedy, a Libertarian, etc. to deny Trump a majority.

2. Biden stays in, doesn't have another gaff and it's a 50/50 toss up.

3. Biden is replaced. The replacement breathes energy into the election. The replacement wins most if not all of the swing states and is president.

4. Biden is replaced. The replacement does not bring energy and it's a 50/50 toss up.

Biden staying in provides the only November where Trump isn't sweating (scenario 1)

Biden being replaced could end up with an embarrassing defeat for Trump. (scenario 3).
Boy, what a revelation......so many to choose from. Which one would you prefer??

Last edited:
Boy, what a revelation......so may to choose from. Which one would you prefer??
Based on what I've read here, seems like most feel this is a slam dunk Trump win. So I would say it is indeed a surprising and a very non-Chattian take.

LOL!….it’s a trap, don’t answer.
It's not a trap. It's just obvious. I have talked to you before and discussed politics with you before right? Or are you having a Biden moment here?
Are you the dude that thought I coached peewee football and wanted to lend my football expertise to Kirby? Can't remember, but seems like it was you.

Last edited:
It's not a trap. It's just obvious. I have talked to you before and discussed politics with you before right? Or are you having a Biden moment here?
You worked so hard on that post, thought I would help you out and axe which outcome you would prefer.

But 4 some reason, you are avoiding the question like the plague. Don’t be afraid, just think of the potential……it could make 1K views.

Or, just keep avoiding it…….peace!

You worked so hard on that post, thought I would help you out and axe which outcome you would prefer.

But 4 some reason, you are avoiding the question like the plague. Don’t be afraid, just think of the potential……it could make 1K views.

Or, just keep avoiding it…….peace!
I'm telling you my answer is obvious.

If you need a hint.

images

200w.gif

stephen-curry-shoot.gif

Furney-Kick-game-cam.gif

Ipsos polling

1. Biden stays in, has another big gaffe or two and Trump wins easily due to Biden voter depression. Trump wouldn't garner 50% of the popular vote because enough non Trump voters would vote for Kennedy, a Libertarian, etc. to deny Trump a majority.

What do you mean refuse to leave? Why would he? He's been chosen by democrats in all 50 states to be the democrat nominee. Nothing has changed since those primary elections. Are you in favor of election interference and losing our democracy?

That poll screams credibility. It is unchanged from before the debate. Yet his own party seemingly wants him out and is admitting that publicly. Because of said debate.

To the main point though for sure Biden is the bird in band victory. Harris may lose by even more but there is at least a slight chance she could boost the vote because she is not yet senile like the current Prez.

Ipsos polling

Any person that blindly votes for a fraudulent, brain damaged dem can’t be taken seriously. I don’t believe your polls, unless the cheating is factored in.

Can’t believe there are enough anti intellectuals in this country to even consider Biden.

What do you mean refuse to leave? Why would he? He's been chosen by democrats in all 50 states to be the democrat nominee. Nothing has changed since those primary elections. Are you in favor of election interference and losing our democracy?
I have no idea what you're saying. I don't think you do either.

• Haha
Reactions: maugwa
Any person that blindly votes for a fraudulent, brain damaged dem can’t be taken seriously. I don’t believe your polls, unless the cheating is factored in.

Can’t believe there are enough anti intellectuals in this country to even consider Biden.
Well, you don't believe in any of the polls. So you've essentially sat on your butt and for two elections now and allowed this to happen, Unless you were in Washington at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. And let me guess, you weren't and you're gonna do the same thing again this time but scream and cry that it's all rigged and we'll get 'em next time.

Deep state

Judges Trump picked backing up the crooked election.
DOJ under the command of a guy he picked looking into election fraud and finding nothing.
VP he picked not being loyal.

That Trump has the most awful time finding good people.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Ipsos polling

I’ve been saying for a while that M. Obama is the only one who can/probably would beat Trump. However, if the party of “DEI” passes over the current VP then there will be a revolt within the party, especially if the lefts new candidate is another white guy.

Lol. You know.
You asked what does "refuse to leave" mean? That means being asked to step down, but not doing it.

When has election interference happened?

You can't force Biden to step down. He has to accept that or refuse that. Think you're a little lost here.

Last edited:
I’ve been saying for a while that M. Obama is the only one who can/probably would beat Trump. However, if the party of “DEI” passes over the current VP then there will be a revolt within the party, especially if the lefts new candidate is another white guy.
I'd say what it says is that she very likely would win.

What it says about the others is that there are a lot of people that don't know much about them. Compared to Republicans and Democrats, true independents don't follow politics closely until a few weeks before the election, if at all.

But people do know Trump and no one seems to be too excited to jump to him despite the mess the Democrats have created for themselves. That's weakness.

No, the hypocrisy of dims is not lost on me.
There's no hypocrisy. You're doing what you always do. False equivalency. Where is the interference? Donors are not forced to give money any more than Biden is forced to quit. No one is forced to give or withhold support for a candidate. Not really sure what's hypocritical. My gut tells me you'll just say it's hypocritical again and not give any specific thing that makes it so.

Well, you don't believe in any of the polls. So you've essentially sat on your butt and for two elections now and allowed this to happen, Unless you were in Washington at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. And let me guess, you weren't and you're gonna do the same thing again this time but scream and cry that it's all rigged and we'll get 'em next time.

Deep state

Judges Trump picked backing up the crooked election.
DOJ under the command of a guy he picked looking into election fraud and finding nothing.
VP he picked not being loyal.

That Trump has the most awful time finding good people.

You’re a dem. All dems are frauds and liars. When a dem disagrees with me, it lets me know I’m right. Thanks for the confirmation.

There's no hypocrisy. You're doing what you always do. False equivalency. Where is the interference? Donors are not forced to give money any more than Biden is forced to quit. No one is forced to give or withhold support for a candidate. Not really sure what's hypocritical. My gut tells me you'll just say it's hypocritical again and not give any specific thing that makes it so.

There is no effective method for proving votes are illegitimate. Once they are cast, nothing can be extracted. Ballots should be serialized but dems fight this idea. Along with proof of ID and residence. Wonder why that is? They know once the vote is cast, nothing can be done and this would take away a huge section of their market share. Dems gonna dem.

Polling said that Biden was the man (backed by clyburn) 4 years ago,...if their was a dynamic, intrepid candidate for the Dems then they would have shown up 4 years ago,...and obviously they wouldn't show up within the last four years because merits are hard to come by on federal and state levels

Biden was duly nominated by dims across this country. He has an awful debate. Dim brass are trying to force him out. The will of the people be damned. And yet dims cry Trump is the threat to democracy. LOL. Dims.

Ipsos polling

Assuming that the voters forget about the economy, immigration and governmental giveaways, I could accept that.

My goodness, it’s the Dem’s that are killing us, not Biden. It’s the whole liberal agenda.

You either want to fix it or kill the goose.

Assuming that the voters forget about the economy, immigration and governmental giveaways, I could accept that.

My goodness, it’s the Dem’s that are killing us, not Biden. It’s the whole liberal agenda.

You either want to fix it or kill the goose.
What's different this time, Will? I'm a believer that the past tells us the future. Once again, why don't they just jump to Trump in this polling?

You’re a dem. All dems are frauds and liars. When a dem disagrees with me, it lets me know I’m right. Thanks for the confirmation.
And here we go again. I just made some observations based on data and here come the "Dims are evil!!!! The devil!!!! God sent his son, they call him Je...., err Trump."

Biden was duly nominated by dims across this country. He has an awful debate. Dim brass are trying to force him out. The will of the people be damned. And yet dims cry Trump is the threat to democracy. LOL. Dims.
Yes, and those people, which is down to 55% of them, can't force him to run if he doesn't run. So again, where is the illegal interference?

BTW, the only interference that was talked about before (that actually happened) was Russian interference. Trump tried to interfere with the transfer power, not the election.

Yes, and those people, which is down to 55% of them, can't force him to run if he doesn't run. So again, where is the illegal interference?

BTW, the only interference that was talked about before (that actually happened) was Russian interference. Trump tried to interfere with the transfer power, not the election.

I expected as much from a dem, you guys love fairy tales. You’re good at demanding explanations but short of delivering them. Explain this. The border is a sieve. Anyone that wants in just walks across and border patrol have become overrun. More have entered under the dems than all other presidents combined. This all appears to be okay with your tribe. Explain and defend the progressive dems position that this is all okay.

I expected as much from a dem, you guys love fairy tales. You’re good at demanding explanations but short of delivering them. Explain this. The border is a sieve. Anyone that wants in just walks across and border patrol have become overrun. More have entered under the dems than all other presidents combined. This all appears to be okay with your tribe. Explain and defend the progressive dems position that this is all okay.
Keep voting and hoping while they rig elections. What can you do? So sad.
images

Just as I thought. No answer, just accusations from an elitist wanna be dem fraud. Keep on bashing trump as a true one trick pony with no answers or accountability for your party’s own treasonous actions.
Answers for what. You've already said who you are earlier. If you believe one side is pure evil and Trump is the savior, no real point in talking to you. It's like you're a muslim and I'm trying to convert you to Judaism. You guys are something else.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
What's different this time, Will? I'm a believer that the past tells us the future. Once again, why don't they just jump to Trump in this polling?
What is different this time is the explosion of terrible liberal policies in action, but if that isnt enough to convince people for a change, then we have too many commie loving idiots in this nation, and there is no going back.

What is different this time is the explosion of terrible liberal policies in action, but if that isnt enough to convince people for a change, then we have too many commie loving idiots in this nation, and there is no going back.
But why isn't that moving anything significantly? That's what I'm asking. Of course insults always work to get people to flip. Proven over and over.

Maybe we have too many commie loving idiots in this nation.
Well, or idiots who believe that. Who knows?

“Look, I want China to do great, I do. And I like President Xi a lot, he was a very good friend of mine during my term,”

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,”

GRl2DFzbMAAjG1Y

Last edited:
Ipsos polling

If Obama runs, it's over.

Only in America, this much drama.

The Obama's hate Trump.

Get ready folks, our first Female, Black/African American President.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT