ADVERTISEMENT

Hijacked thread. Enjoy

Yes. This is different. This time "it's really life or death, the end of the line". I really had never heard this before or thought of it this way. Thank you.

images

giphy.gif

Been blind for years evidently. Didn't see the world end in 92 or 96 or 08 or 12. What really happened? What you've said I've heard all my life, along with "the Good Lord has given us one last chance" with both W and Trump. Trump is the only Christian who never asked for forgiveness. He just ate "the cracker" and that took care of it.

What happened in 16 or 20. Or will happen in 24. Ignorance is bliss. I get it.
In 20 (early 21)? We were within a gnat's behind of being in a Constitutional crisis. The Capitol was attacked. State elected officials were called and asked if they'd lie about the election.

You know "run of the mill".

But I never acted like it was the end of days. Nothing like I hear from the other side. Not even close.

Well, or idiots who believe that. Who knows?

“Look, I want China to do great, I do. And I like President Xi a lot, he was a very good friend of mine during my term,”

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,”

GRl2DFzbMAAjG1Y
It looks like you “misunderstood” my point. Was it on purpose? Probably. You are only here for trolling.

I didn’t lump anything in. I didn’t talk about Russia. Or really even Trump. It was more about Biden. And democracy only really matters when it works for you. You are so happy to see him step aside so someone who has a chance to beat Trump can. Nevermind you believed a vege wasn’t a vege, and you voted for one to run the country. Him stepping down will only be a confirmation of this colossal stupidity and blindness due to tds. I am just happy to see your true feeling come thru. You can’t even help but to be hypocritical to your own beliefs when it comes to djt. Kckd. He is so in your head.

Good luck with the biden stepping back thing, and getting him on the ballot in every state. I guess when it comes to democracy we can break those rules for the lefties too.

You mentioned how democracy can really work for you here. Just kill ole Biden off. Like you said. If he dies, your version of democracy will be intact.
The Clintons can help with that killing him off thing.

Been blind for years evidently. Didn't see the world end in 92 or 96 or 08 or 12. What really happened? What you've said I've heard all my life, along with "the Good Lord has given us one last chance" with both W and Trump. Trump is the only Christian who never asked for forgiveness. He just ate "the cracker" and that took care of it.
Wow, the TDS runs deep with this one!

You sure? That last one read more like a command. 😂

Still just can’t answer can you. lol. Figures. This is why dems have no credibility. Well actually one of the many reason why. Simply refuse to confront or discuss the policies and decisions of this admin (and that’s about all there is) and then point to some garbage that someone else did, or make something up if nothing exists.

It is a most loathsome trait, to never confront your own mistakes. To never attempt to restore to a sound state what you have let decay into ruin.

These are the ways of people that are 500 pounds and claim “I love my body just like it is”. Improvement never stops, but as time goes along, the dem’s excuses never seem to end. This projection is in need of
Psychological help.

Still just can’t answer can you. lol. Figures. This is why dems have no credibility. Well actually one of the many reason why. Simply refuse to confront or discuss the policies and decisions of this admin (and that’s about all there is) and then point to some garbage that someone else did, or make something up if nothing exists.

It is a most loathsome trait, to never confront your own mistakes. To never attempt to restore to a sound state what you have let decay into ruin.

These are the ways of people that are 500 pounds and claim “I love my body just like it is”. Improvement never stops, but as time goes along, the dem’s excuses never seem to end. This projection is in need of
Psychological help.
To be honest, I don't even know if there was a question. I read about two sentences of yours and move on.

The question was simple, clear and stated about 3 times now.

PLEASE EXPLAIN THE DEMOCRAT AND biden’s BORDER POLICY AND ITS EFFECTUAL CONSEQUENCE OF BORDER PATROL/LE BEING OVERRUN.
That's not a question. That's a polite command.

he can't
he will start a thread on trump in 10 seconds lol
"Close the news sites you don't like. It will be alright.

Read Gateway Pundit now.

Let it out. Don't keep the anger in.

Continue to pretend. "

Great song.

ab67616d0000b273bea441503e1bf78f8c9a4ba9

The question was simple, clear and stated about 3 times now.

PLEASE EXPLAIN THE DEMOCRAT AND biden’s BORDER POLICY AND ITS EFFECTUAL CONSEQUENCE OF BORDER PATROL/LE BEING OVERRUN.
He doesn’t respond to policy stuff. Because he didn’t follow it. He is all about the democracy. All he cares about is trump trying to stop the transfer of power. That is why he is making such hard core excuses for how they get Biden out. He becomes a hypocrite when the left breaks democratic protocols. He is strongly hoping for a Biden death before the election. It doesn’t look like Biden will step down himself. They are going to have to force him to voluntarily step down. Which ironically still makes him a hypocrite.

He believes policies don’t have consequences. Each president is basically the same. But not djt. He is a menace to democracy. He isn’t even bothered by electing a vegetable. He pretended he was so much better when he started. The gaffe train just began with Joe and hadn’t been rolling since he put his name in the ring four years ago.

This had nothing to do with policy. It was to do with outcomes of the election based on what would happen. You guys are angry people and you turn everything into some kind of weird pissing contest.

But regarding your statement here, have you ever heard of The Heritage Foundation, Project 25 and Kevin Roberts.

The HF is a conservative think tank. Project 25 is their 900 page document that they hope will give more power to the US president. Put him in full control to use the DOJ to do his own bidding. It'll restructure the way our government works.

Here's what he said about it.

"We're in the process of a second American Revolution and it will remain bloodless if the left allows it to be."

We're headed for a dictatorship at some point.

I have seen much anger and violence from the left, people are openly calling for Biden to kill trump with drones. The dems add outrageous amounts of ad hominem in every discussion.

Dictatorship?? You think we are free now? We are slaves under this government already. Govt becomes more powerful by the day and every time the govt writes a new guideline, we lose rights. Dems and reps. Taxes are outrageous, increasing and flippantly spent. After Biden agrees to this new WHO treaty, we can be forced into medical vaccines and actions against our will. Slaves do not control their own bodies (forced vaccines) or the profit of their labor (excessive taxation).

This country should be called slavlandia and with every action, so many allow and endorse the govt to illegally take from us. All the dems and about half or more reps march into the ballot box, say YASSIR MASSA, and punch that ballot.

• Love
Reactions: ugaboz
I have seen much anger and violence from the left, people are openly calling for Biden to kill trump with drones. The dems add outrageous amounts of ad hominem in every discussion.

Dictatorship?? You think we are free now? We are slaves under this government already. Govt becomes more powerful by the day and every time the govt writes a new guideline, we lose rights. Dems and reps. Taxes are outrageous, increasing and flippantly spent. After Biden agrees to this new WHO treaty, we can be forced into medical vaccines and actions against our will. Slaves do not control their own bodies (forced vaccines) or the profit of their labor (excessive taxation).

This country should be called slavlandia and with every action, so many allow and endorse the govt to illegally take from us. All the dems and about half or more reps march into the ballot box, say YASSIR MASSA, and punch that ballot.
The Supreme Court just gave the POTUS more power. You do realize that's an office that changes sides right? If you guys were really scared of Democrats the way you say you are, you ought to be shaking in your shoes with that decision. You can't see past the orange aura.

And this diatribe is out in lala land, man. You believe things that you can't really back up here. And you're making mole hills into mountains.

At this point,I think Trump wins either way.

I'm thrilled if Biden stays in
I'm thrilled if Harris replaces him.

Despite the gaslighting that will take place, she has a record.

Her approval rating in her home state is abysmal. Her name is associated with failure everywhere. Not to mention her struggles to communicate.

Regardless of what the polls say, I'm not concerned about Biden being replaced with Harris.
Will there be investigations into all the times Kamala was throwing her muff all around California to get to the top! Damn HO!

Last edited:

I agree 100%. The libs want examples of freedoms we have lost or that are being infringed. They will look the other way and gaslight the facts. They could not even see when our last president was restoring power to the people. They called him a dictator, because their media and Dems told them that is what was happening. We have over half of the citizens of this nation that are to ignorant to understand this much less realize the constitution is being trampled by the left. These people will only realize the facts they are slaves, when freedom is out of the equation and the slaves have no option but submit!

The Supreme Court just gave the POTUS more power. You do realize that's an office that changes sides right? If you guys were really scared of Democrats the way you say you are, you ought to be shaking in your shoes with that decision. You can't see past the orange aura.

And this diatribe is out in lala land, man. You believe things that you can't really back up here. And you're making mole hills into mountains.
The great ostrich speaks.

You’re the one that wouldn’t answer a single question concerning the border which is a dem trait. Kings of projection.

The SC decision was correct. You’re just mad because it helped trump but it was more helpful to frauds like Biden. We can’t have presidents being charged for every little thing that goes astray. Their decision benefits the most corrupt, which are dems, still the right decision.

You’re still viewing everything as what’s good for you, what makes you FEEL good. Dems love slavery as long as they get to play the Massa. It’s as true now as it was in the 1800’s

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT