ADVERTISEMENT

If Joe IS competent then he must be prosecuted

ugadoc

Letterman and Piece of the Rock
Gold Member
Dec 27, 2002
Hun said he wasn’t competent. Was Biden faking it during the interview with Hun? Hun isn’t a medical professional to make that determination. So which is it. If Joe is fine then he must be brought up on charges for illegally holding confidential documents. I plan to contact representatives re this. Only an unbiased physician can determine if he is or isn’t competent.

Hun said he wasn’t competent. Was Biden faking it during the interview with Hun? Hun isn’t a medical professional to make that determination. So which is it. If Joe is fine then he must be brought up on charges for illegally holding confidential documents. I plan to contact representatives re this. Only an unbiased physician can determine if he is or isn’t competent.
He must be competent to be impeached then. This is what needs to happen.

GOP doesn't have the votes in the Senate to convict in impeachment. Waste of time.

Also, if Trump claims that the president has absolute immunity, why shouldn't that apply to Biden as well?

Reactions: mitchelldawg
The Pub committee has subpoenaed the DOJ for Huns full report and records from his investigation. The DOJ is not cooperating and refusing to turn the requested info over to the committee...what else is new.. Update: the DOJ submitted a small portion of the file...but not all as requested. They sent the committee a letter saying they will comply but by their time frame.

Last edited:
That’s not what Hur said. He speculated regarding Biden’s hypothetical defense and how it would play with the hypothetical jury in the hypothetical trial regarding the hypothetical charges that were never brought.

He then referenced a DOJ directive to justify why he didn’t bring charges when that directive actually suggests that, if he had compelling evidence, he should have brought charges, regardless of any speculation as to how sympathetic the defendant might be to the jury.

If Hur had the goods on Biden, he should have and, likely, would have brought charges. Everything else is noise and politics.

Reactions: celticdawg
lol..Catch -22
What a total disgrace our “Justice“ system has become

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Can we quit this political BS on this site? We all love UGA and football. Half of us are MAGA white nationalists who love Trump and his lying racism and half of us are bleeding progressive liberals. Lets put that aside and talk UGA football and sports on this site.

Can we quit this political BS on this site? We all love UGA and football. Half of us are MAGA white nationalists who love Trump and his lying racism and half of us are bleeding progressive liberals. Lets put that aside and talk UGA football and sports on this site.
Which one are you? Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT