ADVERTISEMENT

If Kemp wins today . I hope Stacy wins in November and

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
raise the hell out of y’all taxes and flip the state to a California style Georgia . Because that what y’all would deserve. I maybe moving to Georgia and if it’s Kemp as my choice in November I am voting for Stacy . So y’all know . I will vote even against 34 .

Send Kemp home

• Haha
Reactions: Dawg 'n IT
raise the hell out of y’all taxes and flip the state to a California style Georgia . Because that what y’all would deserve. I maybe moving to Georgia and if it’s Kemp as my choice in November I am voting for Stacy . So y’all know . I will vote even against 34 .

Send Kemp home
I adamantly do not agree with what you are saying. I am not a supporter of Kemp because of his not investigating voter fraud. Other than that he has been a descent Governor. What you are asking for in Stacey Is one of the causes of fraud. You are saying Stacey over Kemp which would change the entire face of Georgia, the state I have lived in and loved all my life. Stay out of Georgia. 🤪😫

Send Kemp home
Crazy talk, OCD…..you will probably get more attention if you just sit back in a corner and twirl & flip your hair.

Send Kemp home
You are an idiot. You also said you were not voting for Trump at one time

Stacy needs to win if kemp wins . Kemp is a cottonmouth in the grass at republican headquarters. He needs to be sent home

Reactions: Lady43
I’m going make it better

Send Kemp home
If you vote against 34 you are not a true DAWG

Please explain what it is you have against Kemp

Send Kemp home
What benefit do you think voting for Stacy will for you ? Non for me I know that

Hold your nose if you have to but don't let that awful pig Abrams get to be your governor.
Kemp is lesser of 2 evils.
I am so happy to see the know-nothing foolishness of the Trumpers getting its face crushed in tonight.

Kemp has been one of the most conservative governors in the country and in Georgia history. And you dunbasses saying vote for Abrams.

Kemp is delivering a 50 point asswhipping to that stupidity tonight.

Reactions: 78DAWG
Kemp isnt great but can you imagine our economy of Abrams would have been Governor. We would still be closed and all still wearing masks.

Your post sucks.
Along with every body that can get across our border voting for their handout from your taxes.

I am so happy to see the know-nothing foolishness of the Trumpers getting its face crushed in tonight.
I’m only a half-hearted Trumper but will gladly vote for him if he is the Pub candidate. Last I heard Trump endorsees are about 85 and 5 which is a long way from anybody getting their face crushed. The Perdue endorsement was a weak one, and petulant as well. But Kemp’s negotiating new voting rules with Abrams was pathetic and could have been constitutionally challenged but for a bunch of bedwetter judges. Voting rules are supposed to be set by state legislatures.

Reactions: Lady43
I’m only a half-hearted Trumper but will gladly vote for him if he is the Pub candidate. Last I heard Trump endorsees are about 85 and 5 which is a long way from anybody getting their face crushed. The Perdue endorsement was a weak one, and petulant as well. But Kemp’s negotiating new voting rules with Abrams was pathetic and could have been constitutionally challenged but for a bunch of bedwetter judges. Voting rules are supposed to be set by state legislatures.
I voted for Trump through gritted teeth in 2020, because I feared what has come to pass - that Biden was mentally deficient and was hijacked by far-left and incompetent staff. If by some act of foolishness Trump is the nominee again in 2024 I would probably do the same.

But it is *past time* to move away from the Age of Trump. He is a narcissistic liar who doesn't give a damn about conservatism (hence him and his boys saying "vote for Abrams" now).

As for the claim about "Kemp negotiating new rules with Abrams", I will not waste time on that. The premise is untrue, and Kemp was not involved in that in any form or fashion. It's utter bullshit.

As for Trump being "85 and 5" that is a bullshit stat because he is getting credit for "wins" in races where candidates had no meaningful opposition, like Herschel's last night. In the races where there has been meaningful opposition Trump is not faring well.

The fact Kemp won by FIFTY POINTS and Raffensberger won without a runoff last night is a massive blow to the myth of Trump's power. It's a damn fine day for conservatives who are not blinded by Trumper.

Reactions: CocoDawg

Send Kemp home
You say ya’ll taxes, you must not pay any. Stands to reason.

Stacy needs to win if kemp wins . Kemp is a cottonmouth in the grass at republican headquarters. He needs to be sent home
At least you know what a cottonmouth is, a snake ,who is exactly what Stacey Abrams is. She would have Georgia in bankruptcy the first year. She isn’t capable of managing my portfolio much the state of Georgia.

At least you know what a cottonmouth is, a snake ,who is exactly what Stacey Abrams is. She would have Georgia in bankruptcy the first year. She isn’t capable of managing my portfolio much the state of Georgia.
Y’all deserve it . Sending Senate democrats over the majority. I hope she raises y’all taxes and screw the hope up .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT