ADVERTISEMENT

IF THIS IS TRUE

Last edited:
The worst optics are we haven’t heard from the fbi or any law enforcement agency. With all of the bad optics with what has happened. Will be at the 6 hour mark before we hear something. It is likely nothing, but damn. How many times can something weird keep happening.

20 year old kid was the shooter. Jesus.

The worst optics are we haven’t heard from the fbi or any law enforcement agency. With all of the bad optics with what has happened. Will be at the 6 hour mark before we hear something. It is likely nothing, but damn. How many times can something weird keep happening.

20 year old kid was the shooter. Jesus.
And he was affiliated with what Marxist extreme leftist group?

And he was affiliated with what Marxist extreme leftist group?
I haven’t seen the connections yet. I will wait for the facts to come out. I am curious. Bringing on the softball pubs who were targeted in 2016 is a nice touch. Since it was covered so little my wife or daughter had never even heard of it. Those guys went thru the same harrowing deal based off nothing but politics

There better be a House hearing first thing Mon morning….Someone in high places has some serious questions that need to be answered and answered now!

I have a hard time believing the SS is this incompetent.

I want to believe they’re simply a bunch of boobs. But how can you not put an agent on the ONLY ROOFTOP NEARBY where someone could shoot?

It just sounds weird. I have watched JFK by Oliver Stone many times and the only difference today is that Trump was hit in the ear and chest vs. brain.

amazing how the shooter had 2 and a half minutes to set up, there are people screaming to the secret service that hes on the roof, yet they dont shoot him till after he shoots and misses and they take him out immediately and had a clear shot. Sure doesn't seem right at all.
Or how they didn't get Trump off the stage... I can see being hesitant to take the shot but if there is any indication that a sniper is lining up on a protected, you remove the protected out of the line of fire within seconds of the shooter being discovered.

Last edited:
amazing how the shooter had 2 and a half minutes to set up, there are people screaming to the secret service that hes on the roof, yet they dont shoot him till after he shoots and misses and they take him out immediately and had a clear shot. Sure doesn't seem right at all.
He was hiding behind the ridge vent. The counter snipers appeared to come off glass because they may have been looking at the wrong roof. All of this happened within seconds, not minutes.

I want to believe they’re simply a bunch of boobs. But how can you not put an agent on the ONLY ROOFTOP NEARBY where someone could shoot?

It just sounds weird. I have watched JFK by Oliver Stone many times and the only difference today is that Trump was hit in the ear and chest vs. brain.
The Secret Service was a top notch agency until the 8 years of obama. He systematically removed good leadership of the SS, FBI, ATF, et al.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

I think the SS people on the ground are superb..i question the SS leadership ..and why they havent granted request after request by Trumps team for added security..also, I question whoever is in charge of doing the initial detail set up (“the bubble”) for security..how the hell does someone get up on a rooftop 400 ft away with a clear shot ?

Last edited:

I think the SS people on the ground are superb..i question the SS leadership ..and why they havent granted request after request by Trumps team for added security..also, I question whoever is in charge of doing the initial detail set up (“the bubble”) for security..how the hell does someone get up on a rooftop 400 ft away with a clear shot ?
Yep it was not been a secret that the Trump team has asked for.more SS and have been turned down multiple times. There is a reason they are being turned down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT