ADVERTISEMENT

If you don’t like people being shot

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
1) Teach young people to respect others, placing others above themselves. Stop the self esteem mantra.

2) Teach the value of our system of government and judicial system. Our citizens will learn to invoke change through governmental representation instead of threat of violence. This is the only honest method to adjust legal issues.

3) Teach the genius of our forefathers creation of our system of political representation

4) Use the laws on the books effectively and swiftly

5) Place the value of human life above the desires of man. This must be led from the top

Our self indulgence is killing us, literally. Freedom must be earned through the respectful behavior of our citizens to work together for the common good. Otherwise, we become a dangerous and unpredictable society like we are experiencing now.

And.....

1. Don't release violent criminals, convicted of attempted murder, after 2 years.

2. Closely monitor individuals whose behavior/social media raises red flags.

3. And let's DO SOMETHING to prevent those with mental illness from getting access to a gun. It may not be foolproof, but let's TRY to improve in that area.

And.....
And.....

1. Don't release violent criminals, convicted of attempted murder, after 2 years.

3. And let's DO SOMETHING to prevent those with mental illness from getting access to a gun. It may not be foolproof, but let's TRY to improve in that area
And.....

3. And let's DO SOMETHING to prevent those with mental illness from getting access to a gun. It may not be foolproof, but let's TRY to improve in that area.
it bothers me that an 18 year old had the ability to buy a weapon, you should be at least 21. If 18 year olds had to have an adult with them to buy weapons and take responsibility for harm done with the weapon until they are 21,, this may not have occurred. Mental illness is a huge problem, children who don’t have parental Guidance, our military men and women that are damaged, I could go on and on, Herschel Walker will hopefully be a strong advocate for mental illness. it makes me sad. Where was this young mans parent? Many grandparents are raising their grandchildren.

Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
We must convert soft targets to hard targets. A school, church, library, etc. must have the same level of security as a courthouse or airport. It will cost money, but we must do it to make our communities safer.
Agree and very sad.

I was a facilities director at a private school. At one time I had six concealed on campus. At least one on each floor.

1) Teach young people to respect others, placing others above themselves. Stop the self esteem mantra.

2) Teach the value of our system of government and judicial system. Our citizens will learn to invoke change through governmental representation instead of threat of violence. This is the only honest method to adjust legal issues.

3) Teach the genius of our forefathers creation of our system of political representation

5) Place the value of human life above the desires of man. This must be led from the top

Our self indulgence is killing us, literally. Freedom must be earned through the respectful behavior of our citizens to work together for the common good. Otherwise, we become a dangerous and unpredictable society like we are experiencing now.
It all starts at home. Then the teachers union has to be cleaned up.

This is true the lifestyle the left is preaching is from a viewpoint of hedonism, instant gratification and entitlement. The combination leads to messed up young men who don't know how to deal with it when they don't get what the left is indoctrinating them with.

It would seem to a rational person that this is the result the left wants. I don't think i have seen them this happy in months.

The truth is most of the mental disorders are now being legitimized as normal through commercials, Tv and movies.

It is time the left accepts responsibility for the damage they are causing to our kids.

This is true the lifestyle the left is preaching is from a viewpoint of hedonism, instant gratification and entitlement. The combination leads to messed up young men who don't know how to deal with it when they don't get what the left is indoctrinating them with.

It would seem to a rational person that this is the result the left wants. I don't think i have seen them this happy in months.

The truth is most of the mental disorders are now being legitimized as normal through commercials, Tv and movies.

It is time the left accepts responsibility for the damage they are causing to our kids.
You need help.....

It may just be me, but I didn’t hear about the value of religion. And afraid it’s too late to teach them, they have a head start.

Reactions: cherrydawg
You need help.....
Thank you for your in depth professional opinion. Your depth of knowledge with other issues only ensures the accuracy of your statements. You are a picasso with the keyboard. We bow down before your greatness. I am sure your life reflects the elegance of your way with words.

I am just glad i actually had parents that loved me.

Thank you for your in depth professional opinion. Your depth of knowledge with other issues only ensures the accuracy of your statements. You are a picasso with the keyboard. We bow down before your greatness. I am sure your life reflects the elegance of your way with words.

I am just glad i actually had parents that loved me.
your best post ever......

You like to make post like all libs hurt and abuse children. You yourself have also been thru a divorce correct?

Reactions: mitchelldawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT