ADVERTISEMENT

If you enjoy US history & US military history…..

there is an excellent documentary series on Netflix, “Turning Point.” It is a fairly comprehensive history of the US battle against communism and the nuclear era. I have enjoyed it a great deal.
Will give it a look. Thanks

Reactions: easychair
there is an excellent documentary series on Netflix, “Turning Point.” It is a fairly comprehensive history of the US battle against Soviet communism and the nuclear era. I have enjoyed it a great deal.
Really well done....I've been researching military history like crazy with the war in Ukraine, China/Taiwan, Israel/ME, etc.. Youtube has been remarkably and surprisingly rich! ;-)

there is an excellent documentary series on Netflix, “Turning Point.” It is a fairly comprehensive history of the US battle against Soviet communism and the nuclear era. I have enjoyed it a great deal.
started to watch it last night but something came up. will try again tonight or tomorrow. it looked to be interesting.

Check out Masters of the Air on Apple TV. It's the story of the 8th Force in WWII. Go to the 8th Museum in Savannah.

started to watch it last night but something came up. will try again tonight or tomorrow. it looked to be interesting.
Same here. Both my girls home from college has been little chaotic with lots of interruptions, But wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Know the feeling, got 2 girls also. The youngest just finished up (college) a few weeks ago. Enjoy your girls, they grow up and are out the door in no time.
I’ve got three daughters; there’s an old saying:

Your son’s your son,
Til he finds a wife.
Your daughter’s your daughter,
For the rest of your life.

Reactions: Eastmandawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT