ADVERTISEMENT

If you want to know the truth about the election read “Blitz” by

Oregon has been voting by mail for 20 years, and other states have been doing it too....and Trump voted by mail...where is any evidence of any voter fraud (above and beyond what happens with in-person voting).
Wait....without wading thru the rest of your asinine comments...you seem to be confusing "mail in voting" with requesting an absentee ballot. This is also amazing. You think they just mailed a ballot to Trump without him even requesting one? Now maybe there is a special deal for a sitting POTUS where they actually do that. But pumping out mass mailings of ballots is just setting the stage for massive voter fraud. That is common sense.

Why cant a fearful voter who doesn't want to stand in line simply request an absentee ballot? why is that so hard?

You showed which side you were on by defending vote by mail. If you think voting by mail is a good idea, then you are a dim in more ways than one. That"s how I know who you are voting for.
I’ve never voted democrat and if things keep trending the way they are I most likely never will. I’m just not going to ignore facts and evidence that don’t support a viewpoint I have.

I’ve never voted democrat and if things keep trending the way they are I most likely never will. I’m just not going to ignore facts and evidence that don’t support a viewpoint I have.

Glad you have not and don't intend to vote dim. But all you have to do is look at the skullduggery of Chicago and other heavy dimwit places to see that on a national level it will not work. I do not trust the dims to stay out of this election. Further, do you honestly believe that if ballots are mailed to every single person in this country that the dims will not help the 20 mil or more illegals vote? I do not know anything about CO's system and frankly do not care. I am worried about the USA and what the dims are trying to do... Just look at all the bull crap lies and stuff going on since the last election, the fake russia stuff, the whole impeachment deal... The other side will stop at nothing to defeat Trump. Just look at the riots, which thankfully are starting to backfire on them... they were all for it, not one spoke out against it till just now, why, they are willing to destroy cities, neighborhoods, jobs, lives, they do not care. Yet you think its a good idea to have vote by mail... They pitch a hissy about needing id... Heck you got to have an id to by cigs and beer,,,, yet not to vote for the most powerful position in the world???? Don't be a fool.

Actually, you don’t. Right now I think both parties are screwed up.
If I were your boss I would fire you! You are right, the parties are screwed up. But Trump really isn’t in a party. He has done great things for the country snd if your not smart enough to see that, well you ain’t smart enough to be financing used cars at the buy here pay here.

If I were your boss I would fire you! You are right, the parties are screwed up. But Trump really isn’t in a party. He has done great things for the country snd if your not smart enough to see that, well you ain’t smart enough to be financing used cars at the buy here pay here.

This post is peak chat right here.

I’m sure it was an oversight on your behalf or you didn’t have an answer which is more likely the case, but you never addressed my questions.
Well, there have been no cases of significant fraud in the states that have mail in voting, so that is a great place to start. Why reinvent the wheel when someone else seems to have figured it out?

I’m sure the reply will be that Oregon and others are heavily democrat, but I’m talking about fraud - and I’m sure the anti mail in vote folks in office have been looking - that would be the quickest way to defuse the debate about mail in voting.

Well, there have been no cases of significant fraud in the states that have mail in voting, so that is a great place to start. Why reinvent the wheel when someone else seems to have figured it out?

I’m sure the reply will be that Oregon and others are heavily democrat, but I’m talking about fraud - and I’m sure the anti mail in vote folks in office have been looking - that would be the quickest way to defuse the debate about mail in voting.
That’s what I figured. You don’t have a damn clue and you’re a fraud just like the mail-in voting scheme. You have been provided plenty of evidence that mail-in voting is an issue and you’re just disagreeing now to be a douche. Anyone with knowledge of government run programs knows that fraud will exist where there are a lack of controls. With something as important as an election, we should want controls to ensure the integrity of the outcome, but that’s the last thing that democrats want.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...arvesting-ballots-bundles-refuse-step-office/

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg

Did you even look at the post above about 1 in 5 ballots in NJ fraud??? and thats not even in an election as important as this. You are beyond help.

Thank you for that info on the NJ case. It seems like we should have consensus federal laws that say it is a felony to bundle ballots or for campaigns to handle any individual's ballot. If Trump was truly interested in a fair election and not just a reason to contest his loss, he could get something passed along with supplemental funding for USPS.

Reactions: celticdawg
Now I remember why I never venture into the chat. Thanks for having me, no you can go back to your racist echo chamber where everyone is ready to blow everyone who is pro trump while proclaiming as idiots without an ounce of sense anyone and everyone who questions him.

Carry on with the group swallow session.

Now I remember why I never venture into the chat. Thanks for having me, no you can go back to your racist echo chamber where everyone is ready to blow everyone who is pro trump while proclaiming as idiots without an ounce of sense anyone and everyone who questions him.

Sorry we challenged your bullshit viewpoints. Not once did you provide a reasonable argument. Typical lib projecting racism when challenged. Go back to your safe space and watch CNN or MSNBC.

Where did you get that I was a liberal? Proving again you don’t know anything about me while thinking you know everything. Seldom right, never in doubt.

More proof.
I was onto you early.

@PDX_Dawg Right on the mark and it never changes. You got off easy if they only called you an idiot.:)

What cracks me up is no one knows a thing about me or my politics yet bc I am not following the cult of Orange Donnie and blindly accepting that mail in voting is a massive, coordinated effort by the Democrats to win the election due to stuffing the ballot box, according to people here I am an idiot who believes in the Easter bunny and i have comrades who want to off him. I voted for Trump in 2016 and see 2020 as an election without a candidate I am excited about at all.

I work in corporate finance and have for a long time...which is only relevant bc one of the foundational elements of my job is to be objective, follow the data rather than make unfounded assumptions, and to look out for the biases from others and myself. So I ask again, where is any evidence of voter fraud? Don’t just listen to the talking points without any evidence, but let’s see if there has been fraud.

I rarely venture onto the chat bc there is rarely a discussion with people that doesn’t devolve into people on both sides just blindly insulting those who may not agree with them, much like this thread.

It's really easy to determine your politics. If after almost 4 years of doing things to strengthen America, revising trade deals with foreign countries to tip the scales and benefit the US for a change.
Lowering taxes on the middle class , slashing govt. regulations to help turbo charge our economy, BUILDING the wall to protect our back from the illegal flood of immigrants, gangs and terrorist across our once porous border. Putting more conservatives in the Supreme Court and courts across this nation. Every action he has made , has been for the betterment of this Nation (the US to clarify). He has not even taken a paycheck to do all this for us, the US citizens. He has done this with literally no help from either side and the left raising false accusations against him since before he was Honestly elected! I really believe God sent Mr. Trump to help repair this nation and get us back on the right path. No mortal man could take the constant abuse and work so tirelessly as Trump does, God has to be giving him the strength to continue his fight. I think Trump will go down in the books and folklore as one of the greatest Presidents in American history.

Last edited:

Wow, so now if you are a trump supporter you are a pole smoker? Really nice way to marginalize the people you do not agree with. Go choke on a fat one, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Last edited:

Now that you got that off your chest, for the third time, why is mail-in voting so important to you? Fauci and Birx say going to the polls is fine, so why is it so important to you that everybody mails in their vote?

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT