ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg I'll keep this short... & (non-political) .... I've become completely immersed in the Russian/Ukraine post on the Main board....

I'm not kidding when I say I probably get 95% of my news there. There's always someone on that place who's close to any domestic event there is.
Yep. I don't post there much any more but I still read it pretty frequently. I'll send my wife stuff that gets posted on there and sometimes she can't find anything online about it for hours.

Almost like streaming the War without the News......

With Most of the News coming from twitter post from people in the Ukraine and surrounding areas.....

Good stuff... (Not that War is good)...

https://liveuamap.com/

Russian Invasion Livestream/Twitter/Intel Thread
I was banned over there for outing Stevecook after he took the alias RidenwIthbiden…..had a friends son that worked at his restaurant and told me he used to sit at the bar with a glass of wine and troll the MB and showed the kid the post

With Most of the News coming from twitter post from people in the Ukraine and surrounding areas.....

I have told my wife if you want to know what is really happening in the world you can't trust US news or most people but....on rivals you can kinda hear it all and get a good sense of where the middle ground is

It's basically croud sourcing news.

It's a bunch of mostly college educated 20 to 70 year old guys from nearly everywhere in the world and all walks of life.

There's been a lot of news that broke there. Some guy on there broke that Bin Laden had been killed hours before any other media.

There was a thread over there earlier today on nuclear war and what the likely targets would be in the U.S.

Naturally, an intelligence officer from Whiteman Air Force Base, home of the B2 bomber, chimes in with his $0.02.

In true internet tough guy fashion he was called an idiot several times.

Just a note... If you have Spare time...LOL... Like you don't.... If you notice on the Liveumap, the Red area is controlled area by Russian Separatist.

Ukraine has been fighting the Russian Separatist for many years. Most everyone knows that...

Go to Google map... Click on satellite.. Use the West Border of the red area (on Liveumap) as your guild and zoom in on the location on google maps. You can see the trenches in maps.

Start a the bottom west side at the Sea, near the city Shyrokrne.

Then move up to Village of Pisky ....

This Youtube Video... Shows the trenches around Pisky...

Bottom Video Youtube Video shows parts of Shyrokrne (resort town, now destroyed)

Just a note... If you have Spare time...LOL... Like you don't.... If you notice on the Liveumap, the Red area is controlled area by Russian Separatist.

Ukraine has been fighting the Russian Separatist for many years. Most everyone knows that...

Go to Google map... Click on satellite.. Use the West Border of the red area (on Liveumap) as your guild and zoom in on the location on google maps. You can see the trenches in maps.

Start a the bottom west side at the Sea, near the city Shyrokrne.

Then move up to Village of Pisky ....

This Youtube Video... Shows the trenches around Pisky...

Bottom Video Youtube Video shows parts of Shyrokrne (resort town, now destroyed)

Pretty amazing that trench warfare still exists

Pretty amazing that trench warfare still exists

Yep, Everywhere along that Red West border is trenches....

The separatist are funded by Russia, so they have advance weapons, like night vision goggles, high powered sniper rifles... etc

In one video I watched, the Ukraine Soldiers said the separatist would use drones and drop c4 on them.:eek:

Yep, Everywhere along that Red West border is trenches....

The separatist are funded by Russia, so they have advance weapons, like night vision goggles, high powered sniper rifles... etc

In one video I watched, the Ukraine Soldiers said the separatist would use drones and drop c4 on them.:eek:
Sounds like Ukraine is in trouble

Reactions: SatillaRiverDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT