ADVERTISEMENT

I'm so sick of these murdering sons of bitches infecting our lives...

DasBootyMan

Letterman and National Champion
Apr 14, 2018
Today it's a guy plowing into a crowd with a van in Toronto, tomorrow it will be something just as bad.
Something has gone to hell and we seem powerless to do anything at all to prevent it.
Sorry, I felt compelled.

Today it's a guy plowing into a crowd with a van in Toronto, tomorrow it will be something just as bad.
Something has gone to hell and we seem powerless to do anything at all to prevent it.
Sorry, I felt compelled.
Just another in a long list of reasons why we need to secure our borders more effectively. If we don’t know who’s coming in, we increase our chances of more of these radical islamists making it into the country.

Just another in a long list of reasons why we need to secure our borders more effectively. If we don’t know who’s coming in, we increase our chances of more of these radical islamists making it into the country.

No it's not.
These killings have almost nothing to do with our borders.
It's almost always a home grown crazy POS who perpetrates these acts.
Not that I'm against reasonable border security, but that has little to do with these repeated mass killings.

No it's not.
These killings have almost nothing to do with our borders.
It's almost always a home grown crazy POS who perpetrates these acts.
Not that I'm against reasonable border security, but that has little to do with these repeated mass killings.
So is there a greater chance of more of these type of people getting into the country with our currently pourous borders or less of a chance?

So is there a greater chance of more of these type of people getting into the country with our currently pourous borders or less of a chance?

It's a false argument.
The problem is clearly INSIDE our country and embedded in our culture.

It's a false argument.
The problem is clearly INSIDE our country and embedded in our culture.
Way to dodge the question, which you know the answer to.

I’m not saying pourous borders are the MAIN reason for instances of mass killings, which I think would be a false argument. I’m saying the pourous borders increase the chances of letting people into the country that would like to carry out attacks like this...and it’s not an argument...it’s a fact.

Way to dodge the question, which you know the answer to.

I’m not saying pourous borders are the MAIN reason for instances of mass killings, which I think would be a false argument. I’m saying the pourous borders increase the chances of letting people into the country that would like to carry out attacks like this...and it’s not an argument...it’s a fact.

Just stop it.
I'm about as sick of everything being politicized as I am these killings.
I could say it's the guns then we'd have yet another dead end cluster f.... Really, you've already made this thread a dead end.

Just stop it.
I'm about as sick of everything being politicized as I am these killings.
I could say it's the guns then we'd have yet another dead end cluster f.... Really, you've already made this thread a dead end.
I agree. Trying to be rational with irrational people is an exercise in futility. I’m done.

Speaking on behalf of the black community, we're not worried about Isis, people crossing the borders, etc... We worry about being shot by cops, wrongfully being jailed, and stray bullets. Not to mention hate groups. Long story short, we worry about homegrown shit. Not what the media tells us to be afraid of. I'm sure we won't agree with this on this board, but I just thought I'd share

Reactions: Riotch
Speaking on behalf of the black community, we're not worried about Isis, people crossing the borders, etc... We worry about being shot by cops, wrongfully being jailed, and stray bullets. Not to mention hate groups. Long story short, we worry about homegrown shit. Not what the media tells us to be afraid of. I'm sure we won't agree with this on this board, but I just thought I'd share
Y’all sure don’t seem to worry too much about black on black murder. Nationwide, police shot about 300 blacks in 2017. Just the city of Chicago blows that number away. It’s all bad, awful. Some percentage of the blacks the police shot deserved it, just like the whites who comprised 75% of police shootings.

Y’all sure don’t seem to worry too much about black on black murder. Nationwide, police shot about 300 blacks in 2017. Just the city of Chicago blows that number away. It’s all bad, awful. Some percentage of the blacks the police shot deserved it, just like the whites who comprised 75% of police shootings.
What makes you think we don't worry about crimes amongst ourselves?(stray bullets). Numbers and polls aside... Those are the things we worry about

What makes you think we don't worry about crimes amongst ourselves?(stray bullets). Numbers and polls aside... Those are the things we worry about
Well, I said "too much." But it seems most of the organization, the leadership, the marches and protests are focused on hate crimes ( which go both ways, btw), and police shootings, which also go both ways. Of the 300 blacks shot by police last year, some percentage did not deserve it, and of those attacked or killed by hate crimes, 100% did not deserve it. But those are small numbers, which of course would not seem small were it a friend or family member. They are a minuscule fraction of the blacks being killed in just 2 or 3 cities, as opposed to nationwide.

So, "What makes you think we don't worry about crimes amongst ourselves?" Well, I'm sure you do, but there seems an inordinate focus on the cops and the stupid skinheads and Klan. BLM, a movement which tried rather unsuccessfully to morph into "All Lives Matter," is hard to view with the seriousness they would like. It's sort of like "BLM when taken by whites, but we'll just sort of ignore the black-on-black taking of life."

One of the early cause de celebres of BLM, Michael Brown, seemed like a horrible person to me, just judging by the video of the shakedown of the Asian grocer for some blunt wrappers. Eric Garner's death was criminal, just awful, as bad as it gets.

Just my opinion. I'm not looking for a drawn-out discussion, and certainly not an argument.

Well, I said "too much." But it seems most of the organization, the leadership, the marches and protests are focused on hate crimes ( which go both ways, btw), and police shootings, which also go both ways. Of the 300 blacks shot by police last year, some percentage did not deserve it, and of those attacked or killed by hate crimes, 100% did not deserve it. But those are small numbers, which of course would not seem small were it a friend or family member. They are a minuscule fraction of the blacks being killed in just 2 or 3 cities, as opposed to nationwide.

So, "What makes you think we don't worry about crimes amongst ourselves?" Well, I'm sure you do, but there seems an inordinate focus on the cops and the stupid skinheads and Klan. BLM, a movement which tried rather unsuccessfully to morph into "All Lives Matter," is hard to view with the seriousness they would like. It's sort of like "BLM when taken by whites, but we'll just sort of ignore the black-on-black taking of life."

One of the early cause de celebres of BLM, Michael Brown, seemed like a horrible person to me, just judging by the video of the shakedown of the Asian grocer for some blunt wrappers. Eric Garner's death was criminal, just awful, as bad as it gets.

Just my opinion. I'm not looking for a drawn-out discussion, and certainly not an argument.
Deadduck, unless you have visited these neighborhoods or communities when tragedies happen, how can you know if there aren't marches or protest? When a murder happens in the black community, the perp is caught, tried, and sentenced. Correct? No need to protest. But it seems to me when a cop kills an unarmed person and its caught on film, most of the time that cop is acquitted.
Michael Brown may or may not have been a bad person. But he didn't deserve to be shot dead. Locked up? Yes, if he commited a crime.
And when I initially made a comment about what the black community worries about, I didn't put one over the other. I included it all in one sentence together. And before anyone claims that I'm trying to play the victim or I'm looking for someone to blame, just know that I'm not. But I am in touch with what others feel. Who are we to say what we should or shouldn't worry about? I can't tell the white, Asian, Hispanic, or middle eastern communities what and what not to worry about. All I can do is listen, I wouldn't know because I'm not apart of it. I learn from listening and trying to understand other's perspective. I may not always agree, but I still listen. Ok I'm done now. Just wanted to give you my perspective.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Deadduck, unless you have visited these neighborhoods or communities when tragedies happen, how can you know if there aren't marches or protest? When a murder happens in the black community, the perp is caught, tried, and sentenced. Correct? No need to protest. But it seems to me when a cop kills an unarmed person and its caught on film, most of the time that cop is acquitted.
Michael Brown may or may not have been a bad person. But he didn't deserve to be shot dead. Locked up? Yes, if he commited a crime.
And when I initially made a comment about what the black community worries about, I didn't put one over the other. I included it all in one sentence together. And before anyone claims that I'm trying to play the victim or I'm looking for someone to blame, just know that I'm not. But I am in touch with what others feel. Who are we to say what we should or shouldn't worry about? I can't tell the white, Asian, Hispanic, or middle eastern communities what and what not to worry about. All I can do is listen, I wouldn't know because I'm not apart of it. I learn from listening and trying to understand other's perspective. I may not always agree, but I still listen. Ok I'm done now. Just wanted to give you my perspective.
Fair enough. And, by the way, I might have more experience in black communities than you imagine.

Reactions: bigdawg36
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT