ADVERTISEMENT

I'm sorry Lindsey

RumphSquatch

Can't see me
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2006
I've always been a fan of Lindsey. When she first hit the scene, good lord. Now that she's older, I thought her best years were behind her. But, she proved me wrong about her after what she wore last night. Holee fuq. I'm sorry Lindsey. Keep making my hawg tingle wearing shit like this.

MemorableBoringCaterpillar-max-14mb.gif

DY_hFSZVwAI3wcV.jpg

DY8VnWeUMAEK6f3.jpg

I've always been a fan of Lindsey. When she first hit the scene, good lord. Now that she's older, I thought her best years were behind her. But, she proved me wrong about her after what she wore last night. Holee fuq. I'm sorry Lindsey. Keep making my hawg tingle wearing shit like this.

DY_hFSZVwAI3wcV.jpg

DY8VnWeUMAEK6f3.jpg
Well, I guess we can't agree on everything. THAT is a pig trying way too hard. Back to the barnyard with that swine.

DY_hFSZVwAI3wcV.jpg

DY8VnWeUMAEK6f3.jpg
Well, I guess we can't agree on everything. THAT is a pig trying way too hard. Back to the barnyard with that swine.
Must be a ghey.

DY_hFSZVwAI3wcV.jpg

DY8VnWeUMAEK6f3.jpg
Heard on the radio the northeastern US is fighting a chlamydia outbreak after Lindsey overnighted in Boston after the Olympics.

Literally one of the worst things ever written on rivals...not just uga rivals. Like worse than let’s start bauta or fox deserves one more year kinda bad.
That’s a 20 out of 10 right there.

Literally one of the worst things ever written on rivals...not just uga rivals. Like worse than let’s start bauta or fox deserves one more year kinda bad.
That’s a 20 out of 10 right there.
The number of likes check out.

Reactions: nellis79
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT