ADVERTISEMENT

I'm starting to believe

Trump's attacks used very aggressive language and incorrectly attributed a tweet to an account that once belonged to the Judge's daughter.

Any other defendant would have long ago been charged, gagged and likely jailed for contempt.

It doesn't matter if Merchan's daughter is paid for services by the Dems. Ginni Thomas has been on the payroll of prominent right-wing figures for years and was actively engaged in pushing election conspiracies and the need for action in the lead up to J6, yet Thomas has not recused himself on that matter. Presumably, Ginni and Clarence share the same bank accounts. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, I guess.

And @zingerdawg, I assume you are referring to Jack Smith's response to Judge Cannon's blatantly lawless direction to both parties regarding jury instructions for her two different PRA scenarios. I have no interest in debating the issue with you, but I'll predict right now Cannon will either retract her legally faulty direction on this issue or she will have her ass handed to her by the 11th circuit, again.

Feel free to bookmark for later reference.

Trump's attacks used very aggressive language and incorrectly attributed a tweet to an account that once belonged to the Judge's daughter.

Any other defendant would have long ago been charged, gagged and likely jailed for contempt.

It doesn't matter if Merchan's daughter is paid for services by the Dems. Ginni Thomas has been on the payroll of prominent right-wing figures for years and was actively engaged in pushing election conspiracies and the need for action in the lead up to J6, yet Thomas has not recused himself on that matter. Presumably, Ginni and Clarence share the same bank accounts. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, I guess.

And @zingerdawg, I assume you are referring to Jack Smith's response to Judge Cannon's blatantly lawless direction to both parties regarding jury instructions for her two different PRA scenarios. I have no interest in debating the issue with you, but I'll predict right now Cannon will either retract her legally faulty direction on this issue or she will have her ass handed to her by the 11th circuit, again.

Just Jack being Jack will. Just Jack being the moron he has always been. lol. I don’t blame Trump for wanting a judge whose family is not making money off of his trial. It makes sense. Same way you don’t like the Clarence Thomas situation. Don’t whine about that. You guys have that set up all over the country working. It is only a problem when it doesn’t work for you.

As far as cannon, we will see if you are right. Touched a nerve for all the tds folks for sure. Jack knows he has to get him. Let’s see what he does the more desperate he becomes.

Those new polls sure are interesting

Just Jack being Jack will. Just Jack being the moron he has always been. lol. I don’t blame Trump for wanting a judge whose family is not making money off of his trial. It makes sense. Same way you don’t like the Clarence Thomas situation. Don’t whine about that. You guys have that set up all over the country working. It is only a problem when it doesn’t work for you.

As far as cannon, we will see if you are right. Touched a nerve for all the tds folks for sure. Jack knows he has to get him. Let’s see what he does the more desperate he becomes.

It's well established that simply having a family member working for a political party does not require recusal from a judge. The family member must be a related party to the case itself, which Merchan's daughter is not.

Ginny (spouse not daughter) is a potential material witness in the J6 case, and Thomas voted on a matter that led directly to Ginni's problematic J6 text exchanges with Mark Meadows being made public. Oh, and that vote was 1-8, with Thomas being the only justice to side with Trump. That is a rather telling outcome given how reliable a vote Alito is on most matters related to Trump.

The two issues aren't the same.

I'm not worried about the current polls at all. April polls aren't of much use under normal circumstances, and I suspect we can agree that 2024 will not be a normal election.

• Haha
Reactions: pawd and cherrydawg
It's well established that simply having a family member working for a political party does not require recusal from a judge. The family member must be a related party to the case itself, which Merchan's daughter is not.

Ginny (spouse not daughter) is a potential material witness in the J6 case, and Thomas voted on a matter that led directly to Ginni's problematic J6 text exchanges with Mark Meadows being made public. Oh, and that vote was 1-8, with Thomas being the only justice to side with Trump. That is a rather telling outcome given how reliable a vote Alito is on most matters related to Trump.

I'm not worried about the current polls at all. April polls aren't of much use under normal circumstances, and I suspect we can agree that 2024 will not be a normal election.
His family’s success is directly related. They raised 90 million dollars off of it. Get out of here with that. There is some good money in being a tds politician these days. The sufferers will literally pay anything to get trump to trial.

Last edited:
His family’s success is directly related. They raised 90 million dollars off of it. Get out of here with that. There is some good money in being a tds politician these days. The sufferers will literally pay anything to get trump to trial.
Are you saying Judge Merchan's daughter has personally profited $90M or that she is personally responsible for raising $90m in donations to the Biden campaign? In either case, I'd be interested in reading your source on that one.

Reactions: pawd
Are you saying Judge Merchan's daughter has personally profited $90M or that she is personally responsible for raising $90m in donations to the Biden campaign? In either case, I'd be interested in reading your source on that one.
She got ten million off the 90 million raised according to the sources surrounding this. I didn’t ask her. It is in the video posted above. TDS is profitable. Letits James got 15 trips paid for over the last three years by anyone but her. Fani went bobbing for divorced dingaling all over the world as well thanks to tds. Jack smith is probably getting a small fortune we will find out later. Biden campaign is rolling in cash due to tds. You don’t agree? That means you have to do what I know you do privately already. Watch a Fox News video on Twitter. ;)

You may be right that “normal” doesn’t apply, but no incumbent president has ever won RE-election with polling numbers as bad as his in April of the election year.

In fact all of the recent losing incumbents had both approval and head to head polling numbers significantly better than Biden’s. And still lost. Significantly better. Not just a little bit.

Joe may win but it will take a very big event or shakeup to do it. I guess one of these legal cases putting trump in jail? Is that the prediction?

She got ten million off the 90 million raised according to the sources surrounding this. I didn’t ask her. It is in the video posted above. TDS is profitable. Letits James got 15 trips paid for over the last three years by anyone but her. Fani went bobbing for divorced dingaling all over the world as well thanks to tds. Jack smith is probably getting a small fortune we will find out later. Biden campaign is rolling in cash due to tds. You don’t agree? That means you have to do what I know you do privately already. Watch a Fox News video on Twitter. ;)
Sorry, I don't consider Jesse Waters and Ned Ryun as reputable sources on any topic, much less this one.

Fees paid to a digital marketing firm includes costs for digital media and other significant pass-through expenditures. As such, the amount of actual profit is likely a small percentage of the total figures being thrown around here, but I'm sure these guys know that.

If Trump believes Merchans daughter's professional relationship with the Dems requires recusal, he should do great under appeal. I don't think the law is on his side, but what do I know.

As of today, Trump is attempting to argue that paying off Ms. Daniels and accounting for that payment improperly is a Presidential Immunity issue. Unsurprisingly, that motion also failed. We may actually start this trial in two weeks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
You may be right that “normal” doesn’t apply, but no incumbent president has ever won RE-election with polling numbers as bad as his in April of the election year.

In fact all of the recent losing incumbents had both approval and head to head polling numbers significantly better than Biden’s. And still lost. Significantly better. Not just a little bit.

Joe may win but it will take a very big event or shakeup to do it. I guess one of these legal cases putting trump in jail? Is that the prediction?
Well, no former president and current candidate has ever already lost the popular vote twice, been twice impeached, criminally indicted or tried to steal an election. This is new territory in many ways.

I don't think Trump has to be in jail to lose the election. In fact, for the sake of this discussion, I'm assuming he wins the Daniels case, nothing else comes to trial before the election, and he still loses.

IMO, abortion and Trump's complete unwillingness to moderate his messaging and broaden his base will put Biden back in the WH.

Last edited:
“Divorced Dingaling” - Now that’s a Zinger!

Well, no former president and current candidate has ever already lost the popular vote twice, been twice impeached, criminally indicted or tried to steal an election. This is new territory in many ways.

I don't think Trump has to be in jail to lose the election. In fact, for the sake of this discussion, I'm assuming he wins the Daniels case, nothing else comes to trial before the election, and he still loses.

IMO, abortion and Trump's complete unwillingness to moderate his messaging and broaden his base will put Biden back in the WH.
I hear you but all that is priced into the polls. There is no mystery who Joe is up against in the head to head. What is it about trump that we don’t already know that will make it worse? In this light that kind of makes the polls even more damning. He is inherently much more immune to an October surprise than anyone else. The world already knows he’s an asshole, indicted, the list goes on…:.

If he wins the Daniels case and nothing else comes to trial , I would move his odds for Trump winning to somewhere in the mid 50’s. You are underestimating how bad Biden is and how bad black and legal Hispanic heterosexual males think of him. I work with both groups . Those demographic voting #’s are going to plummet in 2024 for Biden. I’m factoring in Kennedy pulling 1% or 2% in some of these states. Trump wins Georgia, Az and Nevada - all he has to win is one of the big 3 , he is has a 50/50 chance already. He stands much better chance than I anticipated. That being said he could wreck his self at any moment with a crazy tweet or revollation as could Biden.

If he wins the Daniels case and nothing else comes to trial , I would move his odds for Trump winning to somewhere in the mid 50’s. You are underestimating how bad Biden is and how bad black and legal Hispanic heterosexual males think of him. I work with both groups . Those demographic voting #’s are going to plummet in 2024 for Biden. I’m factoring in Kennedy pulling 1% or 2% in some of these states. Trump wins Georgia, Az and Nevada - all he has to win is one of the big 3 , he is has a 50/50 chance already. He stands much better chance than I anticipated. That being said he could wreck his self at any moment with a crazy tweet or revollation as could Biden.
The Daniels case. Anyone else getting prosecuted for this kind of thing? Does it really move the needle either way? My guess is most people believe he paid her $130k. He probably did. Is the way it was itemized on an income statement going to be the reason folks who support him now stop doing it? I don’t see it.

Now if he really trips up and says something like “you ain’t black” or “gonna put y’all back in chains”. He’s done. Only a racist would do that.

Your last comment is interesting. I actually think the exact opposite. Trump's a deal maker. Biden is the one who won't budge. Because he's not really in charge.

Last edited:
I hear you but all that is priced into the polls. There is no mystery who Joe is up against in the head to head. What is it about trump that we don’t already know that will make it worse? In this light that kind of makes the polls even more damning. He is inherently much more immune to an October surprise than anyone else. The world already knows he’s an asshole, indicted, the list goes on…:.
I believe Trump underperformed the polls in every state primary this year. You have to ask why that is. I would speculate that there is some meaningful number of voters who publically pledge support for Trump and cast their vote differently in the privacy of the voting booth. Maybe I’m wrong and it’s something else. But he did underperform the polling.

I stand by my POV that the current polling doesn’t tell us much, but we will see in November.

Your last comment is interesting. I actually think the exact opposite. Trunp's a deal maker. Biden is the one who won't budge. Because he's not really in charge.
I think trump knows abortion is a vulnerability and he will box everyone in with an explicit policy that aligns with what most Americans want. It will frustrate the hell out of the media who want to paint him as the one who wants to end all abortions all the time.

Reactions: DTwnDawg
I believe Trump underperformed the polls in every state primary this year. You have to ask why that is. I would speculate that there is some meaningful number of voters who publically pledge support for Trump cast their vote differently in the privacy of the voting booth. Maybe I’m wrong and it’s something else. But he did underperform the polling.

I stand by my POV that the current polling doesn’t tell us much, but we will see in November.
You are saying that folks are openly trump supporters but secretly not? In a world where being a trump supporter is tantamount to being a serial murder? I think you have it mixed up. I guarantee you I don’t wear trump on my sleeve. Especially in business settings or around certain friends.

But damned right I’m voting for him in the booth.

The “secret supporter” dynamic has proven to help trump in general elections from day 1. No one saw him winning in 2016. And he was supposed to get landslid in 2020. Shit was close. The media was in full panic mode at about 10 PM

You are saying that folks are openly trump supporters but secretly not? In a world where being a trump supporter is tantamount to being a serial murder? I think you have it mixed up. I guarantee you I don’t wear trump on my sleeve. Especially in business settings or around certain friends.

But damned right I’m voting for him in the booth.

The “secret supporter” dynamic has proven to help trump in general elections from day 1. No one saw him winning in 2016. And he was supposed to get landslid in 2020. Shit was close. The media was in full panic mode at about 10 PM
Trump underperformed the polling. I can’t say for sure why he underperformed, but he did.

The anti-abortion forces also underperformed the polling in both the KS and OH abortion ballot measures.

We will see.

Come on Will you get completely out in left field when you start talking Trump. You need to start thinking straight and talking more intelligently and please say something different about Trump sometimes what you are saying about him is getting boring. Need to get some excitement back in your posts.

Trump underperformed the polling. I can’t say for sure why he underperformed, but he did.

The anti-abortion forces also underperformed the polling in both the KS and OH abortion ballot measures.

We will see.
Don’t think abortion is going to be a factor in this election. The economy and the border is going to be the main concern. The middle classes are hurting now and I believe Biden is going to pay the price.

We will see.
In the primary? Totally different dynamic. Within republican circles I can see folks voting for Haley because they like her more but all the while knowing Trump owns the primary. Vote doesn’t matter. When it does you can bet those same folks take trump. Same thing will happen with the “uncommitted” vote. No one voting uncommitted actually thought it would defeat Biden in a primary, nor did they want it to.

The evidence in general election is that trump firmly outperforms the polls. Every time. And now he’s way up??? In battleground states? Hmmmm

Come on Will you get completely out in left field when you start talking Trump. You need to start thinking straight and talking more intelligently and please say something different about Trump sometimes what you are saying about him is getting boring. Need to get some excitement back in your posts.
I actually agree with you. I’m tired of hearing myself on the topic of Trump so I’m sure you guys are as well. I’ve been trying (with spotty success) to limit weekday comments to new developments like the latest on the trials.

Don’t think abortion is going to be a factor in this election. The economy and the border is going to be the main concern. The middle classes are hurting now and I believe Biden is going to pay the price.
I think you are way off on this one. IMO, we have every reason to believe abortion is going to be a huge issue in November. Moderates/independents and women will drive the results and this issue is important enough to enough of those groups to drive turnout and Dem votes.

I actually agree with you. I’m tired of hearing myself on the topic of Trump so I’m sure you guys are as well. I’ve been trying (with spotty success) to limit weekday comments to new developments like the latest on the trials.

I think you are way off on this one. IMO, we have every reason to believe abortion is going to be a huge issue in November. Moderates/independents and women will drive the results and this issue is important enough to enough of those groups to drive turnout and Dem votes.
Agreed that it is and will be an issue. Which is why Trump will smartly move the party to a place that gives the media nowhere to go. Expect him to announce a reasonable position. Abortion should be legal for the first 15 weeks and longer in case of rape, health of mother etc.

Reactions: DTwnDawg

I don’t think so but we shall see. Have a great day.

Reactions: willdup
Sorry, I don't consider Jesse Waters and Ned Ryun as reputable sources on any topic, much less this one.

Fees paid to a digital marketing firm includes costs for digital media and other significant pass-through expenditures. As such, the amount of actual profit is likely a small percentage of the total figures being thrown around here, but I'm sure these guys know that.

If Trump believes Merchans daughter's professional relationship with the Dems requires recusal, he should do great under appeal. I don't think the law is on his side, but what do I know.

As of today, Trump is attempting to argue that paying off Ms. Daniels and accounting for that payment improperly is a Presidential Immunity issue. Unsurprisingly, that motion also failed. We may actually start this trial in two weeks.
You glossed over all of those paid vacations dolled out to the tds minions. If you believe it is on the up and up will, Honestly that is on you. I really believe you know better but just don’t care. I would respect that opinion more than a defense of what is happening. Which is nothing more than a witch hunt. There is one real case here. Out of all of these. The rest is just bs used to win an election. Or to get back at dt for all of his enemies made while a Democrat and republican. Which you seem to love.

You glossed over all of those paid vacations dolled out to the tds minions. If you believe it is on the up and up will, Honestly that is on you. I really believe you know better but just don’t care. I would respect that opinion more than a defense of what is happening. Which is nothing more than a witch hunt. There is one real case here. Out of all of these. The rest is just bs used to win an election. Or to get back at dt for all of his enemies made while a Democrat and republican. Which you seem to love.
And the problem with the real case is that Biden did the same thing. And actually had motive. He just didn’t obstruct the way trump did.

And the problem with the real case is that Biden did the same thing. And actually had motive. He just didn’t obstruct the way trump did.
I heard an attorney today argue the case. How Clinton’s case will likely be hard to get around. He can say he felt like they were his personal files and already declassified. The way he read the president’s rights act it makes a compelling argument. I am sure there is another side to it. Not sure how Trump gets around discussing them with other people. Biden only did because his is too weak and feeble to stand trial. Well, a jury would see him as too weak and feeble. A sympathetic idiot

Reactions: cherrydawg
Paid vacations? You know those prosecutors don’t decide a single outcome, right? They present the case and either a judge or a jury decides the outcome.

I’ll make you a deal. Since we are now outraged about vacations, I’ll call for those prosecutors to stand down when you call for Clarence Thomas to resign. I’d take that trade in a NY minute.

Too worn out to have this argument again. Needless to say, IMO the two cases are not the same and the obstruction, while egregious, is not the only reason why.

• Haha
Paid vacations? You know those prosecutors don’t decide a single outcome, right? They present the case and either a judge or a jury decides the outcome.

I’ll make you a deal. Since we are now outraged about vacations, I’ll call for those prosecutors to stand down when you call for Clarence Thomas to resign. I’d take that trade in a NY minute.
They are paying them any way they can to bring cases against Trump. It isn’t hard to understand. It isn’t normal for a prosecutor to be vacationing all over the planet. Especially in fani’s case, where Fulton county is in severe distress. Clarence got a 9-0 vote buddy. Sorry. You got shot down like Jack smith on that one. 9-0 is as bad as it gets. I am sure you don’t like a Supreme Court consisting of 6-3 conservative hearing cases. Same way Trump doesn’t want to lose another case due to a left of left judge. Common sense much. Don’t blame his arguement. And there is a massive conflict of interest. I am sure I want a ref whose daughter is getting paid ten million from bama to ref our game in tusky next year. Maybe that hits home.

I honestly have no idea what will happen in Nov. But Trump does have an issue with consolidating his base at the moment. A 15 week abortion ban proposal won't sit well with alot of evangelicals either (too many weeks). Do they spurn trump just for that? Not sure...

The most important point she makes in the interview: 6-8 months is a political eternity. It's why polls are worthless this far out at predicting a winner. The most critical data with polls is the trends. Which way are both candidates trending when we get to August/September? That's what everyone should be watching.

• Haha

I honestly have no idea what will happen in Nov. But Trump does have an issue with consolidating his base at the moment. A 15 week abortion ban proposal won't sit well with alot of evangelicals either (too many weeks). Do they spurn trump just for that? Not sure...

The most important point she makes in the interview: 6-8 months is a political eternity. It's why polls are worthless this far out at predicting a winner. The most critical data with polls is the trends. Which way are both candidates trending when we get to August/September? That's what everyone should be watching.
Who’s saying we are not watching it. But what she says won’t make Ga vote like she wants.

Here he comes to save the day, liberal will is on the way!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT