ADVERTISEMENT

In 2020 Biden said "You can't legislate by executive order unless you're a dictator"

He has now signed 37 executive orders in the first 2 weeks. If we had a legit nonpartisan news media they might point that out at least once. If Trump or any other Republican did that it would be all they were talking about.
So, we’re now ruled by a drooling dictator who does the seconal shuffle and signs whatever they put in front of him.

He has now signed 37 executive orders in the first 2 weeks. If we had a legit nonpartisan news media they might point that out at least once. If Trump or any other Republican did that it would be all they were talking about.
It was discussed already right here on the Chat and explained, but I guess you keep having trouble following things. Along with a bunch of the cult followers. SMH

Reactions: shonuff253
It was discussed already right here on the Chat and explained, but I guess you keep having trouble following things. Along with a bunch of the cult followers. SMH

We are in a pandemic and he wants to talk about banning this or pausing that and making climate change a security issue , attacking our energy industry with job losses and also the industries that supply them ...crazy ! In my opinion , he should concentrate on opening up the economy and getting kids back in school ...not talk about closing down more sections of the economy .

Great retort. It's a black and white issue. He said one thing and is doing the exact opposite. Seems to be a trend with him. I think your TDS has driven you mad

We are in a pandemic and he wants to talk about banning this or pausing that and making climate change a security issue , attacking our energy industry with job losses and also the industries that supply them ...crazy ! In my opinion , he should concentrate on opening up the economy and getting kids back in school ...not talk about closing down more sections of the economy .
I recognize your right to your opinions, but find it ironic that now you say we're in a pandemic. You sure about that and can I quote you.

Reactions: shonuff253
Yeah it’s cool to lie on the campaign trail right. Just get elected
No, it's not cool, but nobody stops it. For one of our local elections all the two candidates did was continue to lie about each other instead of what they were going to do if elected. It's disgusting. That's all Trump did for a year instead of trying to run the country and deal with its problems.

Still waiting. Come on man let’s hear your excuse for his lying about stopping Fracking and signing a record amount of EO’s after saying only a dictator rules by EO’s.

Let me guess. It’s a crisis? The Democrats standard excuse. Never let a crisis go to waste.

yep....you set us all straight with your wisdom:

Your mistake is listening to what anyone says during a campaign

you’re smart like that, “Chief”. It was brilliant!

https://uga.forums.rivals.com/threads/link.478334/

Last edited:
During Obama’s presidency, Trump tweeted “Why is @BarackObama constantly issuing executive orders that are major power grabs of authority?”

Trump then went on to sign the most EOs in a single term since Nixon, and even looked into signing one with the intention of preventing Biden from being able to be elected president.

Many of Biden’s EOs to date have been to undo Trump’s EOs, so if you have an issue with EOs, you should at least be in support of ones that are of the ‘un-doing a previous EO’ variety.

Reactions: celticdawg
During Obama’s presidency, Trump tweeted “Why is @BarackObama constantly issuing executive orders that are major power grabs of authority?”

Trump then went on to sign the most EOs in a single term since Nixon, and even looked into signing one with the intention of preventing Biden from being able to be elected president.

Many of Biden’s EOs to date have been to undo Trump’s EOs, so if you have an issue with EOs, you should at least be in support of ones that are of the ‘un-doing a previous EO’ variety.

So lying is cool as long as he’s a Democrat? Many of Trumps EO’s were undoing Czar Obama’s commie like EO’s and legislation.

Reactions: GIZMODAWG
yep....you set us all straight with your wisdom:

Your mistake is listening to what anyone says during a campaign

you’re smart like that, “Chief”. It was brilliant!

https://uga.forums.rivals.com/threads/link.478334/
And what does that have to do with signing the EOs (which is partly to fix what Trump screwed up)? I've already clarified that comment about lying during the campaign more than once and not going to waste my time doing it again.

So lying is cool as long as he’s a Democrat? Many of Trumps EO’s were undoing Czar Obama’s commie like EO’s and legislation.

Your issue is that you think “legislating by EO” just means signing an EO. Legislating means writing into law. EOs are written to enforce laws and to direct the operations of the Federal government. If Biden is legislating by EO, then that’s for Federal courts to decide.

Federal courts ruled against Trump throughout his presidency on his more controversial EOs. One of those was the transgender military ban, which Biden’s EO removed.

And what does that have to do with signing the EOs (which is partly to fix what Trump screwed up)? I've already clarified that comment about lying during the campaign more than once and not going to waste my time doing it again.

you ain’t mad are you?

so let me get this straight, your advice is not to listen to what anyone says during their campaign, right?

tell me when I start to listen, just don’t want to waste my time anymore....want to make my vote count.

you ain’t mad are you?

so let me get this straight, your advice is not to listen to what anyone says during their campaign, right?

tell me when I start to listen, just don’t want to waste my time anymore....want to make my vote count.

Did Biden promise he wasn’t going to sign a single EO while in office?

Your issue is that you think “legislating by EO” just means signing an EO. Legislating means writing into law. EOs are written to enforce laws and to direct the operations of the Federal government. If Biden is legislating by EO, then that’s for Federal courts to decide.

Federal courts ruled against Trump throughout his presidency on his more controversial EOs. One of those was the transgender military ban, which Biden’s EO removed.

I specifically said EO’s AND legislation.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Not 37 in the first freaking week and a half.

The context of the quote you’re referencing is when he was asked in the town hall leading up to the election about changing tax laws right away, and Biden said that he couldn’t right away unless he gets the votes *because if you use EOs that way you’re a dictator*.

I’m guessing you probably read some dumbass commentary on a QAnon blog and aren’t the one taking the comment out of context yourself, but you might want to go back and watch what Biden actually said before doubling down on this weird angle you’re taking.

Did Biden promise he wasn’t going to sign a single EO while in office?

Dang.....really?

He said
:

You can't legislate by executive order unless you're a dictator"

Which makes him a what IYO?

Open the link above and play the video. I hope all of this helps.

I can lead a horse to water but I can’t....

Many? Name them

Dang.....really?

He said
:

You can't legislate by executive order unless you're a dictator"

Which makes him a what IYO?

Open the link above and play the video. I hope all of this helps.

I can lead a horse to water but I can’t....

Your link is broken. Is it from the town hall with George Stephanopoulos?

The context of the quote you’re referencing is when he was asked in the town hall leading up to the election about changing tax laws right away, and Biden said that he couldn’t right away unless he gets the votes *because if you use EOs that way you’re a dictator*.

I’m guessing you probably read some dumbass commentary on a QAnon blog and aren’t the one taking the comment out of context yourself, but you might want to go back and watch what Biden actually said before doubling down on this weird angle you’re taking.

Love how the same leftists who go nuts over QAnon have zero problem with Antifa. Oh the irony.

Now explain away lying to the world about not banning Fracking. We got that one on tape.

LAWD!......not broken.

Here, open the link and scroll to my post in it. Play it....easy peasy. The link...⬇⬇⬇

Content not found. I can see the thumbnail though. Pretty sure that’s from the town hall. That’s where Biden said only a dictator would change the tax laws via EO, and that he would need the votes to do that.

If he starts changing the tax laws via EO, he’s definitely a liar.

Love how the same leftists who go nuts over QAnon have zero problem with Antifa. Oh the irony.

Now explain away lying to the world about not banning Fracking. We got that one on tape.
Can’t back up any of their claims either ..just spew spew spew ....pure rhetoric

Content not found. I can see the thumbnail though. Pretty sure that’s from the town hall. That’s where Biden said only a dictator would change the tax laws via EO, and that he would need the votes to do that.

It is just Biden confirming what Savannah said in is original post:

Reactions: Savannah_Dawg

Got any kids in the neighborhood who can play it for you?

Ah yeah, that’s the video you’re taking out of context. See my post above.

LOL!.....so now you want me to find your post so you can explain to me what I heard??

well......that’s rich.

boy, the quality sure has really gone down here through the years. but keep on posting....I sometimes can be easily entertained.

It’s like 10 posts up in this thread, when you were still replying. Here you go:

Face it man. Biden is a liar. Always has been always will be. It’s been well documented for years. Should have kept him from ever being elected. But we no longer have real news journalists.

Everyone who voted for Biden knew exactly who he was it tells you more about the type of people they are.

It’s really ok for you to admit Biden is an idiot. You don’t have to take any of your opinions of Trump back by doing so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT