ADVERTISEMENT

In response to Hollands comments about Kirby……

paintdawg1

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2020
I can understand where Kirby is coming from but it’s most definitely a two way street. Most of us still have a bad taste in our mouths from going to Tuscaloosa last week. Are some of our fans spoiled? Sure, every fanbase has them that has experienced a lot of recent success. But i didnt see a lot of empty seats yesterday and considering we were playing a dismal 2-4 Auburn team that ranks 10th in the SEC in total Defense and when we made plays i heard a lot of cheering. Also add in the fact we have been dealt some God-awful home schedules the past few years and constantly being asked for more money every time you turn around i think the fans have done well, we travel as good and better than most fanbases.

Add to the fact that while my 19 year old daughter and i tried to traverse through the Quad at Meyers Hall i had a young 20 something fellow wearing a San Diego Padres hat tell us we were “Trespassing” and weren’t allowed to walk through the quad, good thing the smell of weed was overwhelming as i got. A contact high and it mellowed me out, if not I would of told him i was playing touch football in this same quad as a kid waiting for my mom to get off work before he was even a gleam in his daddy’s eye……maybe thats why the crowd wasn’t as loud yesterday, everyone was lit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.