ADVERTISEMENT

Insider’s Thread: 2025 California WR Marcus Harris balls at UGA camp, lands offer

Ryan Wright

Rivals Analyst
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2021
ATLANTA – Two days before showing out at the Rivals Underclassmen Challenge in Atlanta, 2025 California receiver Marcus Harris was in Athens showing his game translates on both coasts. After camping with the Bulldogs, Georgia offered the Mater Dei talent helping him into double-digit territory.

Playing at national powerhouse Mater Dei, college football programs will get to see Marcus Harris (6-1, 175) in action plenty. This week, the Bulldogs got to see it first-hand accessing his speed, route running, athleticism, and how he takes coaching.

In addition to Georgia offering, Auburn, Colorado State, and Arizona have been among the most recent to get in the mix. Harris spoke about his Bulldogs’ camp experience.

“My best (college) camp this summer has probably been Georgia,” Harris said. “We did 1-on-1s and drills; I was able to get the coaches’ attention.”

After the camp, UGA took Harris inside the program for a visit.

“They showed us their facilities; it was really nice,” Harris stated. “They have one of the nicest facilities that I have been to other than USC.”

Player profile:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News