ADVERTISEMENT

Intel on the Oregon offensive roster (from an Oregon fan)

brollinspff

Pro Football Focus
Staff
Sep 10, 2018
@dayneyoung and I did FDL #1 looking at Oregon last night --- here's the link:

Here's also a comment from someone on YouTube about Oregon's offensive roster:

Oregon has some studs on offense…
—A Top OL like Georgia, as you see on Athlons preseason list, and several other lists.
—RB Cardwell is like Demarco Murray. —RB Sean Dollars was #2 APB out of HS.
—RB Bucky Irving runs like LaMichael James, catches the ball well, and is more impressive than UGA‘s McIntosh as a true freshman at Minnesota.
—WR Troy Franklin is like DaVontae Smith
— Chase Cota plays like Cooper Kupp, played for three years at UCLA, 6’3”, athletic and catches everything. He now has Cooper Kupps college WR coach as well. —WR Dontae Thornton is a thinner version, but plays like Julio Jones
—Slot WR Seven McGee is a DeAnthony Thomas/Reggie Bush type athlete.
—Slot WR Kris Hutson is a more athletic Robert Woods
—Both TE’s are NFL TE’s. a.) Ferguson played WR in HS, was top7 TE nationally. b.) Maliki M also played outwide along with playing TE in HS, was the #3 TE Nationally. Scored the only passing TD at Ohio State.
Several other guys at receiver and running back have college experience, like the 6’5” Texas A&M WR transfer that had 140 yards against #5 Florida, but could never quite stay healthy at Texas A&M. And the Western Kentucky RB transfer Who goes from zero to top speed like a Tesla. I would say that there are several places where Oregon has the slight advantage over Georgia, but I’m sure that you would say the opposite.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News