- Israeli military and air defenses on high alert

- First direct Iranian attack on Israeli territory

- Over 50 Iranian drones have been launched towards Israel

- Set to take several hours before reaching Israeli airspace

- Drone activity sighted over Iraq

- Airspace of Iran, Jordan and Israel set to be shut

- Israeli military and air defenses on high alert

- First direct Iranian attack on Israeli territory
Maybe if Biden lets them have another $10 billion that will solve the problem.

Just kidding...it's all Trump's fault.

My first thought.

(Edit) Big mistake, thinks Israel bout to open a big can of whip azz. Especially if some of these get through and cause damage.
They're baiting Israel. The US needs to remind those aholes who can obliterate them if they don't stop screwing with ppl.

Reactions: stray
Ain't it great. We're funding everybody's war. All sides.
We are funding Ukraine vs Russia. Which makes sense because Ukraine has been a money laundering operation for politicians such as the bidens. The Chinese have took control over the Democratic Party and they are just over there not doing anything.

Russia bad been doing everything to not wipe your crane off the map but I’m not sure if Israel is going to put up with the attacks from Iran.

The Chinese are the country we should be worried about but this is like a magician performing a magic trick.

This is how china get us involved eventually. Many people have been trying to keep us from funding the Ukraine war but china knows we will not take Iran bombing Israel.

It is so interesting to see the propaganda out there right now. The WW3 seeds have been planted for a while.

I would imagine Biden eventually tries to postpone elections.

They're baiting Israel. The US needs to remind those aholes who can obliterate them if they don't stop screwing with ppl.
Probably, or they are helping jump start Hezbollah’s involvement. Maybe signal other groups too.
Be prepared for others to make moves soon.

We are funding Ukraine vs Russia. Which makes sense because Ukraine has been a money laundering operation for politicians such as the bidens. The Chinese have took control over the Democratic Party and they are just over there not doing anything.

Russia bad been doing everything to not wipe your crane off the map but I’m not sure if Israel is going to put up with the attacks from Iran.

The Chinese are the country we should be worried about but this is like a magician performing a magic trick.

This is how china get us involved eventually. Many people have been trying to keep us from funding the Ukraine war but china knows we will not take Iran bombing Israel.

It is so interesting to see the propaganda out there right now. The WW3 seeds have been planted for a while.

I would imagine Biden eventually tries to postpone elections.
China isn’t “the man behind the curtain”. They will eventually take down the US and never need to fire a shot because it will be a cyber, electronic, EMP, etc to take down of the power grid or whatever is needed when the time comes.
The men behind the curtain in NATO/Ukraine/Israel speak English with an accent and have bad teeth. And they are excellent at hiding their involvement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT