ADVERTISEMENT

Is Claudine Gay a victim of racism?

What say you?

I say, "Oh the irony"

claiming racism, after refusing to condemn racism.
The biggest joke of the century is narcissists in every position of influence throwing the narcissism flag at every other narcissist in politics, news/entertainment and EDUCATION. Clowns or clones of clowns? Does it really matter? Silliness is surely prevailing. Invest in face paint.

What say you?

I say, "Oh the irony"

Her wounds are totally self-inflicted, not the result of racism. In fact, the reverse is true, she is the beneficiary of her race via the push for diversity and affirmative action. And now they’re going to pay her $900,000 per year to teach while Harvard students are thrown out of school for one year for plagiarism and expelled for a reoccurrence.

For anybody wondering, that’s $17,300 PER WEEK. She’s some victim.

What say you?

I say, "Oh the irony"

She's a victim of a failed political party that hasn't legislated anything for the american people. So they apply pressure on any and everyone who they see as an easy target. As a person of color I will never use the racism card. I truly believe that whoever assisted her in her preparation to go before the do nothing political people didn't help her prepare properly for the discussion. The sad part is that politicians will raise money off of this.

What say you?

I say, "Oh the irony"

Thought this was a great article by Erick Erickson on this.

“Many institutions of the American press have tried to defend or dance around the issue, including Gay’s shallow resumé. Because of who she is and what she represents, they had to try to defend her.

The race hustlers are the worst on this. That Kendi guy and others are screaming racism. But Gay’s words got her, not some Klansman. Had she conducted herself with integrity, this would not have happened.

But the accusers are always the problem when someone on the left gets into trouble. They had to protect Katie Couric’s reputation and now they are doing for Claudine Gay and there are plenty of others in between.

And that, my friends, is the problem.”

https://open.substack.com/pub/ewerickson/p/the-gay-story-we-should-be-talking?r=7c6j0&utm_medium=ios

Also from Erick Erickson that hits it out of the park with Gay:

“The paternalistic tendencies of the American left oftentimes result in some of the most blatant instances of racism in American culture. Consider Claudine Gay.

Hardcore progressives defended Gay when she stood before a congressional committee and refused to condemn calls for the genocide of Jews at Harvard under the unconvincing guise of free speech. The outrage that ensued resulted in her defenders claiming that she was being targeted only because she was a woman of color despite the pro-genocide white presidents of UPenn and MIT being targeted as well.

When the outrage resulted in increased scrutiny of Gay’s academic work, the progressive left again levied attacks that her gender and skin color were really on trial. But it wasn’t until after The Washington Free Beacon’s daming report that outlined nearly 50 instances of blatant plagiarism that the progressive left changed their tone. Instead of championing her innocence, her incredulous defenders claimed that holding an African American woman to the same academic standard as the rest of higher education is inherently racist.

A New York Times writer said on MSNBC, "This is really an attack on academic freedom ... This is an attack on diversity. This is an attack on multiculturalism, & ... I don’t have to say that they’re racist, because you can hear and see the racism in the attacks."

A CNN reporter claimed, “Gay has not been accused of stealing anyone's ideas in any of her writings. She’s been accused more like copying other people’s writings without attribution. So it's been more sloppy attribution than stealing anyone’s ideas.

The paternalistic American left that views all of life through the lens of intersectionality inevitably perpetrates some of the most racist undertones in all of American culture. Instead of seeking equality of opportunity, they so want to elevate black, brown, and anyone else they deem as oppressed that they refuse to view them by their merits and instead only be the level of their oppression. The result is that progressives go on television and contort their words to defend a university president who blatantly committed plagiarism on dozens of occasions only because they prefer her gender and skin color.

The reality is that Claudine Gay never should have been president of Harvard. Plagiarism aside, her academic work was sparse and underwhelming and her intersectional score resulting from her gender and skin color singularly put her at the top of one of America’s most elite institutions.”

What say you?

I say, "Oh the irony"

Yes, she is a victim of racism. Plain and simple. She got the job because she is a black woman and she wasn’t qualified to be the President of Harvard and failed.

Also, the racism she has become a victim of gave her approval of cheating.

Well dims and dumb dumbs did elect a plagiarizing liar to the office of president of the USA, so why can't she be pres of harverd?

Reactions: PotimusWillie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT