ADVERTISEMENT

Is Fulton County the most corrupt county in all of the United States?

Savannah_Dawg

The Dawgfather
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Savannah, GA
If not they got to be right up there. We all know they routinely commit election fraud but it's much more than that.....

If not they got to be right up there. We all know they routinely commit election fraud but it's much more than that.....

well, considering they don’t have the authority to remove her, i’d say they’re doing the right thing. The state bar may have another ruling, but this does not fall under the jurisdiction of the Fulton county ethics board. this is literally a “no news” event. we should be celebrating the fact that Fulton county ethics board is not overreaching their power.

In the contract to build the recent falcons stadium,..blank was required to hire at least 31 percent of "minority" owned businesses to build the stadium by the city,..

I have worked with companies before where the white owner put the business name in the wifes name or a distant relative in the family to be able to put themselves on equal footing to bid on a project with the built in injustices of social justice

In other news, qualifying for re-election ended today. Ms. Willis drew two opponents--one from each party.

Judge McAfee (who runs as a non-partisan, as do all judges in GA) drew two opponents.

Where is the proof of election fraud? You are just trying to get people stirred up. Get stirred up with proof.

phil-hartman-ed-mc-mahon-snl.gif

Reactions: stray
Tens of thousands of ballots in Fulton County sent to homeless shelters. Who do you think filled out those ballots??
Homeless people? This isn’t illegal and homeless people can vote. I’m sure some on here want to go back to certain land owners only. Also if this was such an issue Kemp would’ve added it into that ridiculous voting bill he passed where u can’t hand out food or water.

Homeless people? This isn’t illegal and homeless people can vote. I’m sure some on here want to go back to certain land owners only. Also if this was such an issue Kemp would’ve added it into that ridiculous voting bill he passed where u can’t hand out food

Homeless people? This isn’t illegal and homeless people can vote. I’m sure some on here want to go back to certain land owners only. Also if this was such an issue Kemp would’ve added it into that ridiculous voting bill he passed where u can’t hand out food or water.
It certainly is illegal if those homeless were not legal registered voters. And I suspect most were not.

It certainly is illegal if those homeless were not legal registered voters. And I suspect most were not.
Just stop a lot are vets….a ballot by unregistered voter wouldn’t have counted,

As a reminder in GA….have to register, have to show ID, have signature verification. Next we will have to provide DNA.

While your premise is correct, Your suspicion means absolutely jack squat here without proof. Your making the accusation...show your work...

I will flip it here:

I "suspect" there is significant voter fraud on the republican side and they are a bunch of cheaters. I have no proof but I'm putting the burden on you to provide proof they didn't cheat. (this is your argument btw) (and yes...I know that's not how it works...just proving a point)

• Haha
Reactions: Savannah_Dawg

Hopefully the state will get involved..it seems to work that way in all these Dem states …her time is coming..patience

While your premise is correct, Your suspicion means absolutely jack squat here without proof. Your making the accusation...show your work...

I will flip it here:

I "suspect" there is significant voter fraud on the republican side and they are a bunch of cheaters. I have no proof but I'm putting the burden on you to provide proof they didn't cheat. (this is your argument btw) (and yes...I know that's not how it works...just proving a point)
And how would you go about proving it, in your example?

And how would you go about proving it, in your example?
I think you missed the point of my post...aimed at the "suspicion" that homeless people are voting illegally with the poster not providing evidence. My response is more tongue in cheek that suspect republicans votes illegally yet I have no proof.

But I will play along...Looks like I proof now of my scenario...

Example 1:

Example 2:

Both republicans.

There is this assertion being made that only democrats cheated in 2020. That appears to not be the case.

I'm not condoning any cheating in 2020 by either side, but republicans lack the moral high ground here.

What if the homeless person that voted illegally voted for trump? 🤯

I think you missed the point of my post...aimed at the "suspicion" that homeless people are voting illegally with the poster not providing evidence. My response is more tongue in cheek that suspect republicans votes illegally yet I have no proof.

But I will play along...Looks like I proof now of my scenario...

Example 1:

Example 2:

Both republicans.

There is this assertion being made that only democrats cheated in 2020. That appears to not be the case.

I'm not condoning any cheating in 2020 by either side, but republicans lack the moral high ground here.

What if the homeless person that voted illegally voted for trump? 🤯
I didn't miss a damn thing. I'm asking you a perfectly pragmatic, reasonable question. You brought it up, now I'm trying to get you to think things through further. You seem capable and I'm interested in your insights.

To be a little more clear, if you think this is a red team vs. blue team topic, you are going about it wrong. Both teams have made valid claims about the weaknesses in our election system over time. I see it up close every election cycle, and let me tell you, that does nothing to temper my observations.

I live in Maricopa County, Arizona, where one of the larger scenarios unfolded under the watchful eye of a largely Republican county administration, with a Republican governor and state AG. Another big player in the election corruption discussion is my home state of Georgia. Litigation ongoing. Republican governor (with a shady past in elections), Republican SoS and mostly Republican legislature.

That's not the question. I asked you how, as a citizen or candidate for election, you would go about proving election malfeasance in the scenario you created.

I didn't miss a damn thing. I'm asking you a perfectly pragmatic, reasonable question. You brought it up, now I'm trying to get you to think things through further. You seem capable and I'm interested in your insights.

To be a little more clear, if you think this is a red team vs. blue team topic, you are going about it wrong. Both teams have made valid claims about the weaknesses in our election system over time. I see it up close every election cycle, and let me tell you, that does nothing to temper my observations.

I live in Maricopa County, Arizona, where one of the larger scenarios unfolded under the watchful eye of a largely Republican county administration, with a Republican governor and state AG. Another big player in the election corruption discussion is my home state of Georgia. Litigation ongoing. Republican governor (with a shady past in elections), Republican SoS and mostly Republican legislature.

That's not the question. I asked you how, as a citizen or candidate for election, you would go about proving election malfeasance in the scenario you created.
Don't worry, he won't answer, when he gets painted into a corner he will "disengage".... LOL

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

I provided 2 examples of republican voter fraud that somewhat support my rather ridiculous assertion. Not quite sure what else you are asking here....my post is clearly a jab and a "prove me wrong" type that we constantly see on here from some.

You and I actually agree on something and youre kinda helping me make my point....this isn't a red vs blue topic. It seems like fraud happens on both sides in every election, and it varies state by state. Not to the point of tipping the scale either way...but more than likely cancelling each other out because both sides are jockeying for power and will live on the edge as much as possible. We have yet to see evidence of the large scale fraud everyone keeps talking about. But we constantly see examples like the ones I provided.

People don't realize it but GA was updating their voting laws in 2021 regardless of who won in 2020 as it was a new system after 2018 and changes were going to be implemented. Judging by the results of 2022 the system appears to be working in GA. Hopefully 2024 provides similar outcome where the public outcry is minimal/nonexistent.

I actually enjoy your boots on the ground insights from AZ as that area is becoming an important slice of the electoral process. Keep em coming.

I provided 2 examples of republican voter fraud that somewhat support my rather ridiculous assertion. Not quite sure what else you are asking here....my post is clearly a jab and a "prove me wrong" type that we constantly see on here from some.

You and I actually agree on something and youre kinda helping me make my point....this isn't a red vs blue topic. It seems like fraud happens on both sides in every election, and it varies state by state. Not to the point of tipping the scale either way...but more than likely cancelling each other out because both sides are jockeying for power and will live on the edge as much as possible. We have yet to see evidence of the large scale fraud everyone keeps talking about. But we constantly see examples like the ones I provided.

People don't realize it but GA was updating their voting laws in 2021 regardless of who won in 2020 as it was a new system after 2018 and changes were going to be implemented. Judging by the results of 2022 the system appears to be working in GA. Hopefully 2024 provides similar outcome where the public outcry is minimal/nonexistent.

I actually enjoy your boots on the ground insights from AZ as that area is becoming an important slice of the electoral process. Keep em coming.
I'm not trying to prove you wrong or paint you into a corner, which may be what is throwing you off. In fact, I agreed with your general premise (can't prove a negative). My question is very simple and straight forward. No tricks. I just wanted to continue your line of thinking.

This is the part of your post that got my attention and raised a question in my mind, and I'd like your insight to move the point along.

To make your point, you wrote out the following hypothesis:
I "suspect" there is significant voter fraud on the republican side and they are a bunch of cheaters. I have no proof but I'm putting the burden on you to provide proof they didn't cheat.

If you did have proof, what would that look like? How would you go about proving, as an affected citizen or a candidate in an election, that those dirty, lowbrow, knuckle dragging, testosterone addled Republican pukes in charge of the election cheated? What do you think you should bring to bear in court?

I'm not trying to prove you wrong or paint you into a corner, which may be what is throwing you off. In fact, I agreed with your general premise (can't prove a negative). My question is very simple and straight forward. No tricks. I just wanted to continue your line of thinking.

This is the part of your post that got my attention and raised a question in my mind, and I'd like your insight to move the point along.

To make your point, you wrote out the following hypothesis:
I "suspect" there is significant voter fraud on the republican side and they are a bunch of cheaters. I have no proof but I'm putting the burden on you to provide proof they didn't cheat.

If you did have proof, what would that look like? How would you go about proving, as an affected citizen or a candidate in an election, that those dirty, lowbrow, knuckle dragging, testosterone addled Republican pukes in charge of the election cheated? What do you think you should bring to bear in court?
Fair response and apologies if I got a little snarky.

Honestly, I have no idea what the proof would look like. It's a good question and not one I have thought out in my scenario which again was over the top hypothetical.

But I know what I wouldn't be bringing: speculation or suspicion or "common sense says...". My grandad would've run those folks out of his courtroom.

For the sake of fairness and my own curiosity, can I pose the same question to you? Genuinely interested in your thoughts as I know have been in the fray in AZ.

No...I disengage when people start being ridiculous. Sorry I hurt your feelings.
No...I disengage when people start being ridiculous. Sorry I hurt your feelings.
You think too highly of yourself. You in fact, are incapable of hurting my feelings. I don't give one flying flip about what you think of me personally. I do care what some think. But certainly not you.

Now to my point. I asked you to tell me how I used the Bible out of context (which was your stated reason for "disengaging"} and stated that you would not reply because it is obvious you have only a small amount of Bible knowledge. I also pointed out that "if it was about homosexuality being a sin that I would be more than happy to provide you with several more verses.

I predicted correctly, you did not and can not show that I used the Bible out of context. You made a bold and brash statement and then did not have the "resources" to back it up. Very typical of those that come across as super sure of themselves and arrogant. Talk big then run after making a statement about the other person that is not true... Now just go on and try your act on someone else. It won't work here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT