ADVERTISEMENT

Is NY fools gold?

stray

Snappin’ necks and cashing checks
Gold Member
Dec 6, 2001
I understand his main reasons for being there is to help Pubs running for congress and hoping to win the popular vote

But, he is behind 14.5%. He was behind in WI by 17% in 2026 and he won it. Makes you wonder if this may end up being close.
My business contacts in NY over the last 8years have gone from deep blue, to Trump curious, to many of them liking Trump.

I understand his main reasons for being there is to help Pubs running for congress and hoping to win the popular vote

But, he is behind 14.5%. He was behind in WI by 17% in 2026 and he won it. Makes you wonder if this may end up being close.
My business contacts in NY over the last 8years have gone from deep blue, to Trump curious, to many of them liking Trump.
He can't win NY, but anything at MSG garner's national attention.

He can't win NY, but anything at MSG garner's national attention.

1j3rEZ.gif

I just did a little research.

In 2020 Biden receive 5.2 million votes for New York. Trump received 3.2. 5 million for Biden was crazy. Usually the democrats get 3.5 to 4 million.

From 2016 to 2020. Trump went from 2.7 to 3.2.

I think the high democrat numbers will not be there. Still loses to NY in my opinion thou.

Same can be said for California. Biden got 11. Trump got 6 million (that’s about 2.5 million more from 2016). The democrats numbers pre 2020 was 6 to 8 million.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT