ADVERTISEMENT

Is the Hunter laptop the biggest media coverup of all time?

litedawg1968

Psychedelic Warrior
Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
Savannah
So now that the laptop was made officially official in the trial this week, can we now talk about the coordinated coverup ?

- social media banned users for talking about it and posting videos from it
- the MSM willfully took the bait and swallowed it down like Stormy did lol
- 51 intelligence officials signed a letter calling it Russian disinformation and then did a media tour saying so knowing it was false

Another question- was the Hunter trial a trojan horse used as a way to legitimize it finally so the Republicans can finally use it again later? Is someone in the R party finally playing dirty? Finally? Honestly , I dont give a shit about Hunters paperwork, but maybe thats just me.

The USA today posted this yesterday, I wonder what the response will be? My guess is crickets.

So now that the laptop was made officially official in the trial this week, can we now talk about the coordinated coverup ?

- social media banned users for talking about it and posting videos from it
- the MSM willfully took the bait and swallowed it down like Stormy did lol
- 51 intelligence officials signed a letter calling it Russian disinformation and then did a media tour saying so knowing it was false

Another question- was the Hunter trial a trojan horse used as a way to legitimize it finally so the Republicans can finally use it again later? Is someone in the R party finally playing dirty? Finally? Honestly , I dont give a shit about Hunters paperwork, but maybe thats just me.

The USA today posted this yesterday, I wonder what the response will be? My guess is crickets.

And don't forget Russia Russia Russia. The dims and their media partners knew it was bs from the start.

Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

I think they are covering up . . .

Reactions: litedawg1968
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT