ADVERTISEMENT

Israelis….

The real question is what will Egypt do? Will they open their border to allow the Palestinians to come into their country? If not, why? I'm sure they want to assist with the humanitarian aid of the people of Rafah. Open your borders and let them in.
JC

The real question is what will Egypt do? Will they open their border to allow the Palestinians to come into their country? If not, why? I'm sure they want to assist with the humanitarian aid of the people of Rafah. Open your borders and let them in.
JC
Pretty sure they don’t want them, too much of a risk. Don’t know how you even begin to vet the good ones from the bad.

Besides, thinks the Uncle Joe will welcome will welcome ALL here.

JC
Never gunna happen. They have known what scumbags the barbarian Phillistines are for over 4,000 years. Nothing has changed. They exist to start trouble, get their ass kicked ... and cry about it.

JC
Egypt, as well as all Middle East Countries neglect these misfits for good reason.

yet, the current administration tosses out the idea of flying even More questionable!!?

sadly.
give them up.
any ceasefire required hostages.
problem being;
hostages are dead...
Biden is now in effect negotiating on behalf of ham ass. Plus, this arms and ammo hold is giving material support to them. It is a crime in this country to give support to a terrorist organization.
It's a really tough situation but you cannot let ham ass escape to free a couple hundred hostages. If they are not destroyed completely, many thousands more will eventually die. That is just a cold, hard fact.

Biden is now in effect negotiating on behalf of ham ass. Plus, this arms and ammo hold is giving material support to them. It is a crime in this country to give support to a terrorist organization.
It's a really tough situation but you cannot let ham ass escape to free a couple hundred hostages. If they are not destroyed completely, many thousands more will eventually die. That is just a cold, hard fact.

this administration has bounced.
out of bounds.
strange times?

expectations
disappointment
hilarity...

Last edited:
FJB

JC
Not gonna happen, they built a wall so big it gives Trump a hard on.

Welp, since presidential immunity is a thing of the past, Joe Biden better start his legal defense fund now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT