ADVERTISEMENT

It’s amazing how quickly the political tide turns.

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
The last 4-5 days of the debate fiasco and SCOTUS rulings have the Dems reeling and it is glorious the see. They’ve had their way so long and now that the election is in serious doubt and the courts are ruling against them, we are seeing a full melt down. I’ve even started watching a little CNN just to hear it.

The last 4-5 days of the debate fiasco and SCOTUS rulings have the Dems reeling and it is glorious the see. They’ve had their way so long and now that the election is in serious doubt and the courts are ruling against them, we are seeing a full melt down. I’ve even started watching a little CNN just to hear it.

Hate To See It GIF

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Hey BD, you got any new conspiracy theories you can share ? I have run out since all mine have come true.
Well, I know it’s probably odd for a Christian believer, but I do think that there is alien life on our planet, both now and in the past. There’s just too much out there that we can’t explain.
It has nothing to do with politics but about the only odd conspiracy theory that I can think of.

If Dems had their way Trump would have been removed from office for Jan 6th. Three Supreme Court judges would have been appointed by Hilary. Sitting presidents could not get away with shooting someone on 5th ave etc.

Well, I know it’s probably odd for a Christian believer, but I do think that there is alien life on our planet, both now and in the past. There’s just too much out there that we can’t explain.
It has nothing to do with politics but about the only odd conspiracy theory that I can think of.

As a fellow believer I have to disagree. I don’t think there is alien life, especially on earth. That’s too important that it would have been mentioned in scripture.

As a fellow believer I have to disagree. I don’t think there is alien life, especially on earth. That’s too important that it would have been mentioned in scripture.
I’ve always wondered about the Nephilim giants in Genesis? They were called sons of God that bred with women. Maybe I’ve watched too much Skinwalker ranch?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT