ADVERTISEMENT

It’s kind of nice when they kick a few inappropriate Vent threads over to the bad side of town…..

d59a6a952d499c91041843ff23645444.gif

It serves to dilute the political bickering. So, if any mods are listening, send us some more. We won’t embarrass you.
Concur, especially liked the banana pudding song.........FWIW, my momma could make the best banana pudding that I have ever had (God rest her soul). Liked mine best warm and fresh out of the oven, it would never make it thru the night. One poster had it right, it ain't compete/authentic without the meringue on top.

Still think Trump resembles Elvis....

Concur, especially liked the banana pudding song.........FWIW, my momma could make the best banana pudding that I have ever had (God rest her soul). Liked mine best warm and fresh out of the oven, it would never make it thru the night. One poster had it right, it ain't compete/authentic without the meringue on top.

Still think Trump resembles Elvis....

They got another song called "Eight Piece Box"....when they play it live, they usually throw pieces of fried chicken into the crowd.

They got another song called "Eight Piece Box"....when they play it live, they usually throw pieces of fried chicken into the crowd.
HA!…..sounds like fun and a must see. Could handle the chicken coming at me as long as they had hot sauce with it.

If not, I could always invite Hillary to come with me:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT