ADVERTISEMENT

It cracks me up when ya'll get on here bashing the Falcons and saying you're done or

SammyD

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
you'll never watch another Falcons game yet you seem so hurt that they didn't pick a Georgia player. If you hated them half as much as you say you'd be happy they didn't draft Georgia players right? I think you are Fans and are hurt your favorite hometown pro team didn't pick one of your favorite college team players.

I saw a lot of mock drafts that had Robinson to the Falcons so it's not like it came out of the blue. Time will tell but the most former player comparisons I saw were to LaDainian Tomlinson and if he can come close to that former pro the birds will have someone special.

As for Carter we know he's something special on the field but we also know there are some issues that he needs to deal with and they were mentioned on several networks tonight by analyst after he was picked and not just butthead McShay. Also if you kept up with the Falcons you'd know they addressed their D-line very well in free agency so keep on hating them on here but your comments let me know how much you really are Falcon fans. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News