ADVERTISEMENT

It really shows the good old boy system is in a our military and

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
Intel community when they endorse someone like Hilary . I should say former folks . But they using their background to gain credibility so all the same .

Hilary acted recklessly and carelessly with classified information and these people have absolutely no credibility when you clearly endorsing someone like her .

People talk about cops protecting bad cops , what about this ? Are you kidding me ?

Intel community when they endorse someone like Hilary . I should say former folks . But they using their background to gain credibility so all the same .

Hilary acted recklessly and carelessly with classified information and these people have absolutely no credibility when you clearly endorsing someone like her .

People talk about cops protecting bad cops , what about this ? Are you kidding me ?
Have noticed the military been going down hill ever since I retired. If a military person would have been as careless with classified data as that bull-elephant, they'd have been sitting in solitary confinement until their Courts Martial. Then, they'd be shipped off to a real federal prison, not no camp cupcake, we're talking Fort Leavenworth, or Fort Lewis.

Sadly, you and blackpug6 were left in charge of this place, and y'all have let this place get overrun with worthless, weak liberals.

images

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT