ADVERTISEMENT

It's Basketball Season - November VIP Packages For Sale - Both Club Access, Parking, Floor Level, Courtside Restroom Access

ScenicCityDawg

National Champion
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
November VIP Packages
11-4 Tn Tech Floor
11-10 Texas Southern
11-12 North Florida
11-19 Alabama A&M

Includes All Access Hospitality BOTH CLUBS (Courtside Club and Taylor Room)
- 2 in Floor Level, Sec Q Row C - 2nd row from floor; on the aisle - $120 per game for 2 tickets/passes
- 2 in Floor Level, Sec J Row F - 5th row from floor, on the rail, behind team bench = $120 per game for 2 tickets/passes
- 4 in Section A, Row 4, on the aisle, actual 3rd row from floor – band across the aisle = $180 per game for 4 tickets/passes (will split in pairs)

- Add McPhaul Parking, Best Basketball lot right across from Stegeman entrance = $30 per game

With my passes, you will have access to both clubs (though I can sell to you without those passes).

Here is the most premium VIP club…you can see the menu’s from last season though this season, the menu’s have not been published. This is the club Kirby hangs out in when he comes, along with other VIPs.

Courtside Club - The Georgia Bulldog Club - The Georgia Bulldog Club

Below is the link to the other VIP club: Richard B. Taylor room. The link doesn't highlight it but typically one of the assistant coaches does a "chalk talk" presentation of the opponent and inside stuff going on with the team that week....injury updates, etc....I would recommend getting to this club an hour before tip off....listen to the chalk talk, and then go to the Courtside Club before the game to grab your game snacks/popcorn....then go back to the courtside club at halftime. Choose between two different menus, or eat from both if you like

Richard B. Taylor Room - The Georgia Bulldog Club - The Georgia Bulldog Club

Message me directly here for secure trade among DawgTraders using Venmo or PayPal. Go Dawgs!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.