ADVERTISEMENT

It's game day boys!!

DerkDawg1027

“It was a rebuilding year.” -Nick Saban
Gold Member
Dec 27, 2008
I know I am probably getting way out in front of my skis, but I want to win this thing. It looks like we are a 6 point dog. Very doable especially with Miami still being a darling of the general public coming off a final 4 run.

Am I the only one who is imagining that this 4 team tournament is a pre-cursor to the 3 weeks of the NCAA tournament (three 4 team tournaments)? The truth is, this is actually probably tougher competition than a potential first round foursome that would likely have one Cinderalla. I probably am the only one, but it's just been so long since I have had any hope of winning a game in the NCAA tournament, much less 2. I used to beat on this drum CONSTANTLY during the Mark Fox debacle, but I just want some success in the NCAA tournament. That's it. One win would probably suit me for a decade LOL. This is about as good of practice/preparation as we will have for that type of win or go home scenario.

It would just be 2 wins, but if we come out of this thing as Tournament Champs on Sunday, I'm not exaggerating to say it would probably be the high water mark of my UGA Hoops fandom, as sad as that is to say. Thank God Message Board Geniuses doesn't have a basketball division (or do they?) to put my on blast LOL.

Let's get this boys!!! #BeatMiami

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News