ADVERTISEMENT

It's time for you Disneys to step up

sitardawg

National Champion
Jan 28, 2004
And admit you had a crush on Mark Richt and never were really Georgia Fans. It is time for you to apologize to us real fans known as Deathrow Dawgs. Also name the real school you have always rooted for, I'm sure it's tech or Florida. if you are in doubt, you are a disney if you supported richt after 2010. Post your statements here publicly. Then cancel your dawg vent account. Never mention GEORGIA again and never even watch on tv you gutless traitors.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Well we got one ! Thanks DawgThang. Now We never want to see you on this board again. Go back to Tech buzzboy ! Any other Disney's out there?

Reactions: REAdawg
Hey Sitar,
Ravi Shankar called and he wants you to go back to being a sweet hindu string instrument that plays in his lap. Burn some incense, drink some warm milk and curry, contemplate your navel and maybe someone will play cowboy with you tomorrow.

Reactions: UGADawgGuy
Dawgthang...typical Disney, mediocre response, failure to follow instructions....I guess you are just upset that your quarterback got busted cheatin. What are you Gator Fans gonna do?

And admit you had a crush on Mark Richt and never were really Georgia Fans. It is time for you to apologize to us real fans known as Deathrow Dawgs. Also name the real school you have always rooted for, I'm sure it's tech or Florida. if you are in doubt, you are a disney if you supported richt after 2010. Post your statements here publicly. Then cancel your dawg vent account. Never mention GEORGIA again and never even watch on tv you gutless traitors.

I want Richt gone, but this past is as stupid as the Disney's accusing those of us who want Richt gone as "not a real UGA fan."

Reactions: UGADawgGuy
Thanks Mr. Aubrey, Sitar has no clue on how I feel about Richt. He mistook me pointing out that he was a moron as a CMR endorsement. which are totally different issues.
Sadly whether Richt goes or stays, our fan base will still have those babbling gaggle special need pinheads that run off recruits, boo at games and in general soil UGA.

I'm a long-time Dawg fan. I started watching when my cousin played defensive line for the Junkyard Dawgs. I went to school during the Goff years. The last few years minus 2012 have really started mirroring the Donnan years IMO. That being said I have very little faith in McGarity and the rest of the AD to bring in a coach to bring us to the next level. I've heard interviews with him and he says nothing. He's obviously only worried about the financial aspect of running an AD and not winning championships. Look at the baseball and gymnastics programs. I would rather put my trust in Richt rather than rely on McGarity to stear us to the promised land. If we fire Richt, McGarity brings in a consulting firm to hire our next coach rather than take the helm. If you have some pull with the AD and or donate 25,000 dollars a year I guess you may be more in the know, but I'm just basing this on what I've heard and how the man(McGarity)speaks.

Thanks Mr. Aubrey, Sitar has no clue on how I feel about Richt. He mistook me pointing out that he was a moron as a CMR endorsement. which are totally different issues.
Sadly whether Richt goes or stays, our fan base will still have those babbling gaggle special need pinheads that run off recruits, boo at games and in general soil UGA.
Exactly, if you pay thousands of dollars a year; then stop donating for crissakes. Stop going to games; find another hobby. If you have some pull in the AD then let it be known you want Richt gone. I'm sure if enough big money backers stop donating; McGarity will be forced to make a change; then hire his precious consulting firm to find the next Charlie Strong and Will Muschamp.

Some of you have got it almost right. Maybe It is time to move past the Disneys, they are few and far between, and most too cowardly to come back to this board, well until we beat Myssouri(which is no sure bet) or some other such team. The real problem is the AD and the whole current booster culture at Georgia. They are too scared to try to make a move and too dumb if they do. While I also look at McGarity and question his so far poor choices I know nothing changes with Richt at the helm. We just waste years trying to maintain a fading mediocrity that now has us just above Vanderbilt and Kentucky in the East. And yes I have money (not a dime to Georgia for the last 2 years) and unfortunately barking up the big money backers gets you shot down. The only hope is a frenzy amongst the fans, a swell that washes away this blight of below average acceptance. What do ya'll feel when you hear old Richt say, I ain't got just one special teams coach I gots 2 of them? Is he that big a fool? You got two coaches for special teams and this is the crap we get? Please Retire you freakin JOKE !!!! I take it back.....If you aren't angry now you are a DISNEY ! And a lot you sure do sound like DISNEYS

I won't stop going, and I actually have faith McGarity will make a move when a move is more readily available...Might be end of season how it plays out. That said, no AD is going to be overly public with what they think...paid not to be. It's Richts Football team, and no coach you could bring in will come in with an AD is always discussing the team publicly

I won't stop going, and I actually have faith McGarity will make a move when a move is more readily available...Might be end of season how it plays out. That said, no AD is going to be overly public with what they think...paid not to be. It's Richts Football team, and no coach you could bring in will come in with an AD is always discussing the team publicly
McGarity needs to go too. How do you give coached contract extensions and raises for winning absolute nothing. Keep rewarding mediocrity with raises and that is exactly my what your going to get.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Hey Sitar,
How about not hogging up all the stupid. Other people might want some....

Is this the new politically correct board? We are suppose to be more diverse in being a fan? I have to hate the coach to love the team?

I will answer honestly. I love the team. The team. It is what I do. I am a fan. I am not an Athletic Director, not on the Board of Regents or work in the Athletic Dept.

I am a fan who loves the Dawgs. The Dawgs include the players and coach. I support who suits up. I support the team

Don't know how to explain it any better. If that makes me a Disney, so be it.

Honestly couldn't care what the whiners post. Whiners will always whine about something.

No...are you going to get rid of all the sidewalk alums too?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT