ADVERTISEMENT

I've been saving this for a while...

Moosefish

Πλοηγός
Aug 11, 2001
FL500
...and now feels like the right time to share.

1. This is from my last B-52 combat sortie, over Afghanistan last spring/summer. We were providing overwatch, protecting ground troops during the withdrawal. (Warning: please keep all political commentary out of this thread!!).

2. I flew the UGA flag below (sorry for the wrinkles) to eventually add to my ultimate 'Man Cave/Bar' & to represent the 'G' . It's meant so much more.

3. I don't subscribe to superstition, jinxes, 'good vibes', or anything like that. AND, I'm certainly no insider w/ prognostication or legit info...

But, a whole lot happened to make this picture a reality...tragedy, random coincidences, and happy surprises (including two Dawgs that helped launch this jet). Sometimes, you are able to ID narratives as they happen. Here's to hoping that what's occurred to get these pics & everything since is a precursor to a Dawg Win tomorrow. What a Ride.

All I know is I haven't felt this confident since Halftime at the Rose Bowl. Weird flex, I know. But, that's just how I roll, I guess.

Go Dawgs.

NEJtMbT.jpg

xlI6ynZ.jpg

k16dBW4.jpg

n5rzsbg.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News